• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Sharing Bible Verses

Discussion in 'Christian Scriptures' started by gospels, Jul 19, 2019.

1. gospels

gospels Active Member Supporter

+287
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Hi,

I would like to do a simple person to person bible verses conversation. It would be just reading and exchanging each verse, like i will send you Psalm 1 verse 1 and you will respond with Psalm 1 verse 2 until we finish that chapter. This will help us memorize the word of God. Let me know if anyone is interested. We can do one chapter each time whenever you are available and it won't take much time.

Thanks,
    :)

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. nanookadenord

nanookadenord Well-Known Member

+456
    Episcopalian
    Single
    What could also help is to read the book of Proverbs each month. That is what I have done. The chapters coincide with the days and the months that have 30 days I just read chapter 31 on the 30th.

3. Pooja Sadhu

Pooja Sadhu New Member

+50
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Namaste sister in Christ!

Where are you from in India? I'm from Delhi. I'm part of a Bible study group that gets together several times a week. If you're in the area, we can talk privately and I can tell you where we meet at our church. I'd love to invite you to join us in our sharing with Christ and scripture!

4. gospels

gospels Active Member Supporter

+287
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you. I’m from the south.