The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Untimely death (of either myself or a loved one), being married to somebody who cares more about having a ring around her finger than she does about our love, inadvertently harming others, and sharks.

So random, Miles. But I quite agree. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Some of my fears?

I'm afraid of ever getting someone angry and I'm afraid of being yelled at.

I'm also afraid of talking to men in real life (not elderly men or most of my family though), I have always been that way, I'm not as bad as I used to be, but I still get so nervous.

Thinking about getting in a relationship also scares me.

I'm afraid for my little siblings who often have bad influences and I think about them often and hope and pray that they stay strong in their faith.

I'm afraid for my Mom, because she goes through so much stress, and I pray that she stays healthy and strong.

Seeing someone with a bad cut or bleeding badly scares me a lot too.

The thought of certain loved ones ever passing away scares me.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
-I'm afraid of real suffering, I'll do anything to avoid it.
-I'm afraid of people, I still have the mindset that I'm trash... but slowly and surely I'm working on it.
-I'm afraid of concepts like nihilism and determinism.

Someone should make a thread about things that you are not scared of that you should be. Lol, that one might be fun.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-I'm afraid of real suffering, I'll do anything to avoid it.
-I'm afraid of people, I still have the mindset that I'm trash... but slowly and surely I'm working on it.
-I'm afraid of concepts like nihilism and determinism.

Someone should make a thread about things that you are not scared of that you should be. Lol, that one might be fun.

Snakes, driving as fast as possible, long walks down dark alleys, ghosts (dang now I got the song stuck in my head), intelligent women, being alone, new ideas (oddly I don't accept change easy, just willing to debate new ideas), what people think of me, silence, fire, 12/21/2012.^_^

Upvote 0

MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟144,835.00
Faith
Christian
getting old and wrinkly

_47091786_09-09918large.jpg

Reactions: Somber
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

blankgirl

Jan 12, 2007
✟16,470.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Some of my fears?

I'm afraid of ever getting someone angry and I'm afraid of being yelled at.

I'm also afraid of talking to men in real life (not elderly men or most of my family though), I have always been that way, I'm not as bad as I used to be, but I still get so nervous.

Thinking about getting in a relationship also scares me. .

Same here!

Reactions: Somber
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I can't state my biggest fear here because it fluctuates between being a fear and looking forward to something else. It is basically a fear of myself at certain times in certain moods.
That's not good, prayers Nekoda.:prayer:

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
... You have dialogue you've rehearsed and memorized, so you're fully prepared and adequately equipped to get out there and knock everyone's socks off.

Me + Winging it =
Spaulding, its not an easy task for most. Just breathing before a bunch of people watching you takes something your just born with. As this is the number one fear for most, its one of my number one loves. Although I'm INFJ, I can write a speech as I drive to the place. I don't know where it comes from, because no one in my family is like that. Yes, I think the fact that your hiding behind something (same in a way as the internet) makes you a lil more free to not feel people are scrutinizing you.

I've never understood that one. Speaking in front of people doesn't bother me at all. What's the worst that could happen? Aside from embarrassment there's nothing in it that will kill you or do you any harm.
That's great Thunder, your probably one of the few. :thumbsup:

Yeah the lakes here in Michigan are extremely clean and clear. You can see to the bottom. And the Great Lakes are more like the ocean with nice waves and tides and all that.
Saucy, yeah when I was in Japan at a JHS with some surfers, they looked at a picture of lake michigan and asked can you surf those waves? That was before I knew about lakes surfing:) We mustin forget undertoe!

Top 10 fears list
Top 10 Fears | List Of Fears | Most Common Fears | Types Of Fear | Deepest Fear

Upvote 0

blankgirl

Jan 12, 2007
✟16,470.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Spaulding, its not an easy task for most. Just breathing before a bunch of people watching you takes something your just born with. As this is the number one fear for most, its one of my number one loves. Although I'm INFJ, I can write a speech as I drive to the place. I don't know where it comes from, because no one in my family is like that. Yes, I think the fact that your hiding behind something (same in a way as the internet) makes you a lil more free to not feel people are scrutinizing you.

That's great Thunder, your probably one of the few. :thumbsup:

Saucy, yeah when I was in Japan at a JHS with some surfers, they looked at a picture of lake michigan and asked can you surf those waves? That was before I knew about lakes surfing:) We mustin forget undertoe!

Top 10 fears list
Top 10 Fears | List Of Fears | Most Common Fears | Types Of Fear | Deepest Fear

I'm an INFJ too! Apparently, a small percentage of the world population is. So glad I've met another.

Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0