• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Share your favortie Scripture

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by PublicNewSense, Nov 3, 2001.

1. PublicNewSense

PublicNewSense Guest

+0
    Of course they're all good, but most of us have one in particular that we think of in difficult times. Mine is, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. I think it's Acts 16:31. It's of great comfort to me.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. kingdomgospel

kingdomgospel Guest

+0
    Revelation 11:15

The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ!

Enjoy KINGDOM COMMENTARY at:
    KingdomGospel.com
    Home of the Christian Message Board Network!

3. LouisBooth

LouisBooth Well-Known Member

+58
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Eps 2:4-5 (NIV) "but because of his great love for us, God, wh is reich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions-it is by grace you have been saved."

4. PrayingOne

PrayingOne Prayer Warrior

+0
    Romans 8:1 is my ultimate favorite scripture verse and it'll always be. There are many more. But this is my favorite!

5. Zipporah

Zipporah Member

+0
    DEUT 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live

PS 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

6. Lbiagm

Lbiagm US Navy Supporter

+459
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican