Melbourne
✟7,900.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was with a man for a couple of years but i broke it off as he's not Christian. Really sweet, kind hearted man; he's been going through a rough time mentally and we have maintained a friendship. My problem is that when we first met i wasnt Christian, and we shared an active sex life. Although obviously now I've verbally set boundaries, i find its still a major temptation, and we have no mutual friends so I can't exactly ensure theres always a third party present. I feel almost a sense of responsibility for his mental health (i know, i shouldnt) so i would feel bad cutting off all ties with him. Can anybody provide some advice for me on what to do? I'm his closest friend but I'm also worried about giving in to temptation.

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
A woman's sex is a bargaining tool. If she gives it all away, she gives away other things as well. If you do not give a man your sex you have something to bargain with. After you give a man your sex do not be alarmed if he begins to loose interest and respect in time. You have given him what he has desired and you have less tools to bargain with in return.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,004,874.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Nqzklaa.jpg
ON!

Thread closed permanently!

Statement of Purpose and Off-Topic
Read and abide by each forum's Statement of Purpose; Statement of Purpose threads are sticky threads located at the top of the forum's page. Not all forums have a Statement of Purpose thread. Start threads that are relevant to that forum's stated purpose. Submit replies that are relevant to the topic of discussion.

Nqzklaa.jpg
OFF!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.