• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Sexual Drive WHY I AM 17!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fowler

Nov 20, 2008
✟15,547.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hey all! I am 17(oh oh oh) male...

I do fight with mas*** And God blessed me! I havent been mas*** for 42 days! I am so proud and feel myself great! BUT BUT BUT!!!

GUys This feeling Oh GOD I DO WANT SEX ALL THE TIME! I FEEL UNREALISED ENERGY IN ME! I FEEL LIKE I GONNA BLOW UP! Its so chaotic... I cant describe it. I have never rly kissed a girl or wasnt even hugged... ITs so... The fact that most of my friends do mas*** and DO have gfs and DO have sex also pressing on me. Sometimes I think that even dogs talk abot sex too. I ahve to close my eyes when I see naked legs or girl hands because it calls u know what desires... I do want to hug girl I do want to kiss I do want to touch her...Since I was dumped coz of age(she prefered elder boy heh) I cant find new gf...OK Guys. Its rly hard for me to find new gf AND NOW ITS HARDER becoz I dont rly know Do I like her? Or I just need sex... Its a real torment. Once I was hanging out with my friends and they started to discuss ways of mas*** I tried to stop it and said that its sinful e.t.c They started to laugh at me... It was so...One of them tried to convince me that mas*** is a normal thing..Especially when u are 16-18 and u have no gf. Its on ly the way to free all things u need...That evening I cud barely refrain from mas*** I thought it cud be right... GUys its so hard to refrain now... I am full lustful images( I DONT WATCH inappropriate content) how i have sex with my female mate from uni...:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

I DO WANT A WOMAN...Guys I need your advices and suggestions... Even studies cant distract me... I do play one mmorpg IT helps alot but ofc I cant spend all my time there...Its unreal world. Its so hard...I just want to tocuh girls hand...Guys its a torment...
Thanks ALl...You can blame me for this... I am glad that mas*** is defeated but now...this energy and desires...

Bellicus

Account no longer in use
Jul 11, 2008
✟10,709.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Sounds like you are pretty sexually frustrated. And I know it is a pain to want sex and not getting it, so I am not going to be simplistic and give you some empty religious phrases. But do you go to God with these things? Ask Him to give you a break?

Hoping you will be OK, and feel a bit better soon. Just said a prayer for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

marybridget12

Jan 11, 2009
Michigan
✟7,642.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
My brother.
As a woman, I do not know completly what you are going through. But I want to tell you that God loves you like you can't believe.
Being tempted is not a sin. I am almost sure that Jesus was tempted sexually. Men were created to want to create children. that is such a beautiful, great thing.
I cannot give you advice except to find an older man who you respect very much. A Youth pastor or friend, perhaps.

I will pray for you. God Bless you!

Upvote 0

flyingboar

Jan 28, 2009
✟15,114.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hey Fowler,
Im 21 and I can remember feeling and acting exactly what you are going through in terms of sexual guilt. I used to mentally abuse myself constantly for being a normal heterosexual young male.

You are 17. You are at your prime physical condition and as such you are feeling desires nature intended you to feel for the sake of preserving the human species.

Unfortunately our puritain culture misconstrues these feelings as sin. This has led to much unneccessary guilt and suffering for perfectly healthy habits that almost all of humanity (who is made in god's image) shares.

From my situation i realized i had two solutions:
I can beat myself up for being a healthy young male( asituation which will never change no matter how much one prays)

Or I could stop wasting time and stress denying the obvious and learn to love myself as nature intended me to do.

Bottom line: We're young men, so lets be young men!

If you cant accept yourself as a sexual being now, you will have much larger problems ahead.

I hope you make the healthy choice!

Upvote 0

Formuzik2

Aug 15, 2005
✟15,343.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
<staff edit>
And in our culture where we are raising the marriage age, staying a virgin until marriage is increasingly less realistic. I got married at almost 25 years old, was a virgin, and my wife was my first girlfriend. I am a Pastor's kid, so my home life was strict and conservative. I felt a lot of guilt about masturbation for years because I didn't even have guy friends to talk to, so I thought I was the only one in the church doing it.

Until recently I have now began dealing with these things and becoming free from bondages of man and learning to study the scriptures for myself.

I'm not telling you to touch or not to. <staff edit>
If you ever want to talk, you can IM me through any of the messengers in my profile or send me an email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

jacobaker

Feb 21, 2009
✟132.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I became sexually active at the age of about 8 and it sent me on a path of spiritual destruction that would see me enslaved to the deceptions of pleasure. Trapped in a powerful addiction, I sought sexual gratification through many means that would eventually land in prison leaving behind me a trail of destruction and lives devastated by my selfish needs. I lived a life of sexual pleasure blessed by none other than Satan himself. Satan had deceived me too, telling me that there was nothing wrong with masturbation and that I could live out of world of sexual fantasy in which I controlled every aspect of sexual encounter. What Satan didn&#8217;t tell me was the damage I would do to my spirit and what effects that damage would have my relationships with others. He didn&#8217;t tell me that I would be living a lie in which I would have to build lie upon lie to maintain. I lived a lie and I lived so go that I didn&#8217;t even know myself, I lived for sex trying to bring to life the sexual pleasure of my fantasy life. Nothing good comes out of masturbation; it&#8217;s a seed of immorality that will take sexual expectations to a height that is impossible to gratify. God will bless your sexual life if you will save yourself and apply the spiritual principles of marriage. Gratification comes through the unconditional love between husband and wife living life in the will of God. Resist temptation and take a wife that is God&#8217;s plain for you life.

Upvote 0

Fowler

Nov 20, 2008
✟15,547.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Guys! I am so thankful to all of you! I dont mas like for 50 days(sometimes get lust attacks byt trying to deal witht them). I still dont have gf(I fell myself like shy to them... I will try to figure out it later) I have deleted my mmorpg coz think dats just illusion... I have decied to put everuthing in me into studies. ANd do the best i can. I have decied to study like all the day to be in science. It helped me to ignore my ultr boastul friends... Science helped me alot! :D. I feel myself great. Books are my best freinds.

Jacobaker! I will pray for you. I know how you feel now. Like a spot on your soul which is killing you. Its terrible. I fel exactly the same. Even when I asked forgiveness I still felt myself guilty... I have decided that fire will purfiy me. Every morning and night I burn my left palm with match. I exchanged 5 sec of pleasure after mas for 5 sec of pain. It melted me. Every time i tempted or wanna u know what I look at my left palm I see scalds. They do melt me too. These scalds are my sins... It helps me to realize everything.

God Bless You!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.