Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes, you posted a lot about what you believe.

I asked you what you understand me to believe, with which you're taking issue; because I suspect you have misunderstood what I am saying. And if I can get you to articulate what you think I believe, I can then clarify if that is indeed the case.
I have already. Each one of my responses to you was a response to something that you had posted. To which you didn't respond to most of it, trying to circumvent the subject, which is truth and the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. Your theology seems to be resting on a foundation of ignoring parts of God's Word and replacing it with whatever scientific view that you have chosen. That is what I have been critizising, and I have told you exactly why. There is no room for you to run any longer, I have pin-pointed exactly where your doctrines aren't aligned with Scripture. Now, would you go back and read the posts and respond to those points, or are you going to keep defending yourself but ignoring truth?

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they seem to need more supervision.
Wow that number crunching had to be difficult. It amounts to saying Mickey Mantle had more at bats than Mario Mendoza.

Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON