N.C.
✟15,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone, this post is kind of personally so I'm just letting you know up front.
I am looking for some advice, when it comes to sex in marriage, what are somethings that you all do to keep the flame going? Is it wrong that my husband and I film ourselves, talk dirty or just be wild with one another? Are there limits that we should stay in with our sex life or is the passion we have OK? We keep our sex life private and do not share our pictures or videos, everything we do is just between us. Is it wrong to have such strong sexual desire or should it be contained??

Jane_Doe

Jun 12, 2015
✟100,321.00
Faith
Mormon
Hey everyone, this post is kind of personally so I'm just letting you know up front.
I am looking for some advice, when it comes to sex in marriage, what are somethings that you all do to keep the flame going? Is it wrong that my husband and I film ourselves, talk dirty or just be wild with one another? Are there limits that we should stay in with our sex life or is the passion we have OK? We keep our sex life private and do not share our pictures or videos, everything we do is just between us. Is it wrong to have such strong sexual desire or should it be contained??
Sex is between you two (and God, but in a different way). If it's staying that way (aka it's just you and him, and God approves), then that is good in my view.

Upvote 0

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟288,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Keeping the flame going involves avoiding the attitude of sex being the "same old same-old". You need to spice it up with different positions, different locations, different activities, etc., but in a natural, enjoyable way, not obsessively. You need a combination of spontaneous and predictable, which can change each time.

Of course, you and your spouse will have your favorites, but be open to new possibilities, and try to avoid everything being predictable. Sometimes new things don't work out, and both of you should be able to laugh about it in each other's arms...

That's love.

Upvote 0

LinkH

Jun 19, 2006
✟43,833.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you have kids, it's probably a good idea to have some kind of plans set up unless mom and dad pass away. If you've got sex videos, and the kids get ahold of it.... need I say more.

I suppose videos of yourself 30 years down the road could be interesting to look at, but you never know when you'll both die, and then the idea that the kids might inadvertently discover the videos....

• Friendly
Reactions: Yanni depp
Upvote 0

Kindled

Apr 11, 2017
New York
✟56,222.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think as long as it is in fact just between you and your husband and only you two watch the videos there's nothing wrong with it. And no its not wrong to have strong sexual desires as long as those desires are for your spouse.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

OK Jeff

Jan 19, 2017
NA
✟63,383.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wife and I videotaped ourselves one time. Now we haven't a clue where it is. We laugh about that fact but the concern mentioned above could apply some day. I agree that anything a married couple does, so long as it isn't coerced, doesn't involve other people, and isn't prioritized before God, it's good.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is it wrong to have such strong sexual desire or should it be contained??
Not wrong at all; and the only containment is to keep it between the two of you.

And since the OP is your first post, welcome to the forums!:)

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,959.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
No it is not wrong.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,092.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Nqzklaa.jpg
ON!

Thread closed permanently!

Statement of Purpose and Off-Topic
Read and abide by each forum's Statement of Purpose; Statement of Purpose threads are sticky threads located at the top of the forum's page. Not all forums have a Statement of Purpose thread. Start threads that are relevant to that forum's stated purpose. Submit replies that are relevant to the topic of discussion.
Nqzklaa.jpg
OFF!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.