Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Please pray for Terry, she has severe nerve pain caused by a bad tooth. It is so hard at times to get dental work done here in our town as they don't come here often. They are in the next town but they are booked solid from what I understand. Terry might have to go to a bigger centre to get help. (not easy here as that's an expensive plane ride away) Thanks for your prayers. God bless.

Thatgirloncfforums

Sep 28, 2021
Nowhere
✟40,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Private
Does it just need to be pulled or is it a molar that has to be dug out?

Also, find her a heat pack. They work wonders if pressed directly up against the pain. It may allow her to sleep.

Please pray for Terry, she has severe nerve pain caused by a bad tooth. It is so hard at times to get dental work done here in our town as they don't come here often. They are in the next town but they are booked solid from what I understand. Terry might have to go to a bigger centre to get help. (not easy here as that's an expensive plane ride away) Thanks for your prayers. God bless.

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Lenno

Jan 4, 2022
Cheshire
✟27,096.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Prayers for Terry done. God bless

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I had the same problem this summer and had to call all over and found an emergency dental health clinic and went the same day and had a wisdom tooth pulled. Praying but call and keep calling as with COVID not all clinics are open

• Prayers
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Father, I pray for Terry with her tooth pain. I pray complete healing for her and comfort. Please bring to her any dental assistance she needs. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0