MANCHESTER
✟29,876.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please xan somebody pray to Jesus to deliver me from the depression and loneliness I'm suffering from. I'm going through the perimenopause and I'm severely ill and tired and I'm ready yo give up on life. I can't go on anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟269,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
If you are contemplating suicide, please call a hotline such as the National Suicide Prevention Hotline in the United States: 1-800-273-8255

I pray that God would take away your depression and bring good Christian friends into your life so you don't feel lonely any more. I pray that God would cure your illness and refresh you with new energy.

Upvote 0

Louise15

Dec 28, 2021
MANCHESTER
✟29,876.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you are contemplating suicide, please call a hotline such as the National Suicide Prevention Hotline in the United States: 1-800-273-8255

I pray that God would take away your depression and bring good Christian friends into your life so you don't feel lonely any more. I pray that God would cure your illness and refresh you with new energy.
Hi thanks for your reply, I'm in the Uk . My dad is the only Christian I know but he's 75 now and I'm so deeply lonely now that my mum isn't here anymore. She died in 2018 and she was the person I was closest to in life. My and my dad prayed for me to have a husband in November 2021 and I had a message from God (an inner voice spoke to me that im sure was God) that I'd meet my husband in 2022 but he's still not here and the loneliness and solitude are unbearable.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'd meet my husband in 2022 but he's still not here and the loneliness and solitude are unbearable.
Nothing the LORD says is VOID,
HE declared it,
It shall happen.
Have faith, Sister.
He Loves you and knows your heart :oldthumbsup: :amen::hug:

Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟269,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
Sorry, I forget that not everyone is American. I found a hotline for the UK: 08457909090

I pray that God would bring the man He has chosen as your husband closer into your life.

Upvote 0

Louise15

Dec 28, 2021
MANCHESTER
✟29,876.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nothing the LORD says is VOID,
HE declared it,
It shall happen.
Have faith, Sister.
He Loves you and knows your heart :oldthumbsup: :amen::hug:
Thankyou, please pray for me as I'm really desperate at the moment x

• Prayers
Reactions: Lost Witness

Louise15

Dec 28, 2021
MANCHESTER
✟29,876.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry, I forget that not everyone is American. I found a hotline for the UK: 08457909090

I pray that God would bring the man He has chosen as your husband closer into your life.
Thanks very for your prayers xx

Upvote 0

subtlecollision

Feb 8, 2020
Wisconsin
✟31,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

Sorry you're struggling so much. :( And I'm sorry for the loss of your mother. That is so hard. And loneliness is one of the most difficult emotions to deal with. I pray that God would lessen your loneliness and heal you of your depression.

Are you seeking therapy for your depression? Do you have a pastor at church who can help you? Is there a Bible study you can join to meet other people?

I pray for miraculous healing for you!

Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,483.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Lord, I pray that You will lead Louise by Your Spirit to reach out to the support networks that are available in her location - whether that is mental health support, a visit to the doctor, members of the church, something else or even all of these. Let her find and be amongst people during this time, and preferably other Christians who can pray for her too.
If it is your Will Lord, let her future husband be amongst the people that she will reach out to. I pray that in the meantime You will comfort her. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

(Louise, I went to have a look for church groups in your area and I was drawn to Manchester House of Prayer. I don't know if there is something here for you or not, but I ask Father God to show you if you should go here. If it can't wait, then please contact the number William provided above. You can text them also: Text SHOUT to 85258)

Reactions: Louise15
Upvote 0

StillGods

Aug 9, 2017
North Island
✟292,969.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
hang in there, I'm going through perimenopause too! it really does make the low moods quite rough and does weird things but you will get through it. I pray you will be encouraged today, and that you would be very aware of Gods Presence with you. regardless of the whole husband thing however that may turn out (I am single and so I understand that too) you are very precious and God has good plans ahead for you. i find the Christmas New Year time lonely aswell but then the New Year starts, programmes at church start up again etc and things seem to get better again. hug for you sister! please dont give up, you will get through this! hugs

• Friendly
Reactions: William J
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please xan somebody pray to Jesus to deliver me from the depression and loneliness I'm suffering from. I'm going through the perimenopause and I'm severely ill and tired and I'm ready yo give up on life. I can't go on anymore.
Song playing "God of All my Days by Casting Crowns.

Praying for you. Those who call on the name of the lord SHALL BE deceived/saved.

Upvote 0

Louise15

Dec 28, 2021
MANCHESTER
✟29,876.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord, I pray that You will lead Louise by Your Spirit to reach out to the support networks that are available in her location - whether that is mental health support, a visit to the doctor, members of the church, something else or even all of these. Let her find and be amongst people during this time, and preferably other Christians who can pray for her too.
If it is your Will Lord, let her future husband be amongst the people that she will reach out to. I pray that in the meantime You will comfort her. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

(Louise, I went to have a look for church groups in your area and I was drawn to Manchester House of Prayer. I don't know if there is something here for you or not, but I ask Father God to show you if you should go here. If it can't wait, then please contact the number William provided above. You can text them also: Text SHOUT to 85258)
Thanks for your prayers everyone. I feel a bit better now. I went to chat with my neighbour and then went for a walk because I often do that and pray while I walk. I feel close to Jesus when I do that but I wish I had Christian friends and husband to pray with xx

Reactions: StillGods
Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mod Hat On

Thread has been Cleaned
and
Some Posts have been removed.

RV TRSC: Deliverance Rule

Requesting specific prayers for deliverance from demonic activity, or requesting advice on how to exorcise or bind demons is not allowed. Posts which attempt to exorcise or bind demons, or posts which give instructions on how to complete deliverance are not allowed.

Members concerned about demonic activity/deliverance may speak with a CF Chaplain in the Ask a Chaplain forum.

Mod Hat Off

Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear God... Where our strength fizzles is where You triumph. This is where we get out of Your way, and let You do Your perfect work. Please bless this dear daughter with healing in the deepest corners of her life. Let her prayers be heard in Heaven. Please replace pain with joy, and heartache with hope. In Your Holy Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Louise15

Dec 28, 2021
MANCHESTER
✟29,876.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think my main problem is I haven't got enough to do when I'm not working and I'm constantly bored. Because of my perimenopause symptoms I'm exhausted all the time and unable to concentrate. I'm constantly bored and restless and really struggling with loneliness all the time. I hate the Weekends and holidays because I've got nothing to do. Can anyone suggest what I can do? I'm so exhausted I can't think straight. Thanks Louise

• Agree
Reactions: Tony Ramirez
Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think my main problem is I haven't got enough to do when I'm not working and I'm constantly bored. Because of my perimenopause symptoms I'm exhausted all the time and unable to concentrate. I'm constantly bored and restless and really struggling with loneliness all the time. I hate the Weekends and holidays because I've got nothing to do. Can anyone suggest what I can do? I'm so exhausted I can't think straight. Thanks Louise
Maybe do some volunteer work?

Upvote 0

Louise15

Dec 28, 2021
MANCHESTER
✟29,876.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
(also I found a great herbal supplement which has helped a lot (please feel free to message me if you like the name as I'm not sure I'm allowed to type it here as per message board rules), because my doctor wasnt able to give me HRT.
it might be good to chat with your doctor about your feeling so down, as sometimes there is something they can prescribe to help balance out mood swings and other symptoms.... no one tells you that medically there can be help there for perimenopause but there often is. bless you a lot because all of what you're going through
hang in there, I'm going through perimenopause too! it really does make the low moods quite rough and does weird things but you will get through it. I pray you will be encouraged today, and that you would be very aware of Gods Presence with you. regardless of the whole husband thing however that may turn out (I am single and so I understand that too) you are very precious and God has good plans ahead for you. i find the Christmas New Year time lonely aswell but then the New Year starts, programmes at church start up again etc and things seem to get better again. hug for you sister! please dont give up, you will get through this! hugs
Thanks for your kind replies and prayers. I wish my husband was here as well. Myself and dad prayed for him to come into my life 13 months ago but I've still not met him yet. God told me it was due to the fact that I was sinning deliberately against him for a long time, which I've now repented of. I didn't have the strong faith required to resist temptation x

Upvote 0

ClearPerspective

Oct 3, 2022
Eu
✟21,862.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
For those times you're alone, UCB radio can be very good to listen to, also there's premier radio too and both have prayer helplines.

Perhaps try a nice colouring book that's relaxing whilst listening, or something else you'd like to try eg embroidery or keep it on whilst cooking etc.

I'm not an expert on making friends, but perhaps baking cookies or cake and sharing with someone you know or would like to know, or inviting them round for a coffee or a light homemade lunch like soup and oven baked rolls?

Upvote 0