United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Whether to evangelize or to lend a hand, feel free to assemble thought,

I say to you, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel until the Son of Man comes.
Matthew 10:23

I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
(John 9:4)

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death.”
(Romans 8:2)

“, , against such things there is no law.”
(Galatians 5:23)​

And the brightness of that day, as well as the darkness of the present night, directed the servant as to what he should be diligent in. Since it is true that ‘the day is at hand,’ let us put on the armor of light, and dress ourselves in garb fitting for it. Since it is true that ‘the night is far spent’ let us put off the works of darkness. - MacLaren

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟976,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The disciples that Jesus Christ would call apostles -would not have time to go over the cities of Israel before Jesus Christ left - died for our sins - and came back -arose from the dead and would be seen again by many.
Well I inquired over this a little Vinsight and there are some who were unaware to this extent of direction (Disciples only and not to be used as a Church wide admonition by faith) and fairly well up the clerical food-chain.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,316,963.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
sailing......

it's lovely in the spiritual sense and in the sense of experiencing being on a sailboat.....

04e8da0ddf411da038c6f06052b846ba.jpg

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
sailing......

it's lovely in the spiritual sense and in the sense of experiencing being on a sailboat.....

04e8da0ddf411da038c6f06052b846ba.jpg
Yes! My brother does sailing and it's a lovely picture of moving on in our spiritual progress

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟976,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status