• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Serious prayer request

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Loko, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Loko

Loko New Member

+12
    South Africa
    Christian
    Married
    I need God to help. Although I changed my life, got a bible, attend church, pray, listen only to Christian radio stations and music, things got so out of hand and I moved to my brother's place. Been here for 9 months. My financial status is so bad, my children is broken, my wife is broken, I am broken. She yesterday asked for a divorce. I ask God to help. I don't want a divorce, but after 3 years of fighting, just feeling like the biggest let down, I do not know what do do anymore. I pray for God to please hear my prayers. I need help and direction in my life, my family, my job and my finances. I pray God to please help as I feel so lost I life. I ask all intercessors and prayer warriors to please pray for us.

• Prayers Prayers x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tigger45

Tigger45 St Francis Supporter

+7,561
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Amen, may God’s wisdom and grace be upon you and the whole household :pray:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Jeshu

Jeshu Bought by His Blood Supporter

+5,073
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    Horrible to hear how bad life is getting you down and out. Dear brother i know it is good to read your bible and go to Church and all that, but the main question i want to ask you is do you love God with all your heart, soul and mind and do you love your neighbour, as well as yourself, with God's love?

The good news is that when God's love is actively alive in us then He will protect us from evil and lead us on our way through an evil world. Even while bad things are happening to us His good life will be growing in you us anyway.

So if bad life is getting to you please cultivate His good life dear brother. Build your daily life with honesty, love, kindness, gentleness, faithfulness, trust, hope, faith, endurance, long suffering, patience and good will and these Godly characteristics will aid and protect you from the evils of this world.

Praying that faith in His love will protect you from the evils assailing you.

Peace

An invitation to The Chosen.

God's Love will not take or will
    you to conform to rules or demand
    which imprison, enslave, burn or kill you.

God's Love will not pervert what's Good
    The Lord loves truthfully Wise and Good.
    True Love was, is and always will be Good!

In God's Love you are free to be right!
    In His love everything is good proper and kind.
    He loves all who love good and true to rule!

His Love is caring, providing, and sharing.
    His Love always enjoys and protects good life.
    His love rules even when bad life has being in us!

Hear Jesus call - 'Come join up with us all!
    Leave whatever ties you down and be free
    loving good life with all God's own to be.'

To the rest in your heart God's asks
    how long will you tarry in the darkness?
    Please leave such bad existence within.

For life must not, no never should, or would, or could,
    be forceful, rude, prideful, arrogant, selfish, lustful
    or otherwise be untrue to God's loving truth.

Neither should life be hurting or ill,
    hungry, oppressed, despised, hated
    or otherwise have existence in wrong.

Please hand your Bad Life over to Jesus
    Humbly ask for His Good Life back in return
    and go love God, self and neighbour with Joy.

The Church knows that Jesus is coming soon
    All bad life will be our shameful past then,
    so please leave your bad life while you can!

Love

4. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+6,024
    Messianic
    Private
    I pray you will be given wisdom, insight and guidance, and holy angels to help you in every way, plus healing for your heart and your family.

5. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+3,851
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Father God bless Loko and this prayer request. Lord help Loko and solve all these problems. Let the plants of devil fail and you be glorified in Loko's life, family , job, marriage. Please bless and turn Loko's sorrows into joy, in Jesus precious name, Amen!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. TayJane

TayJane New Member

+14
    United States
    Christian
    Engaged
    US-Republican
    Prayers!
    I was in a similar situation this time last year and I was so thankfully blessed with good news after not being able to find hope for many months. Hope all is well in your future.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List