seperated for 15 weeks

ginnyc

Aug 2, 2006
✟15,126.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well this is the 2nd time in 5 yrs that my husband has seperated from me. I think he is suffering from PTSD (due to war) along with other issues, I really love him so much. I want for our marriage to work but i feel satan has such a strong hold on him. He is invloved with someone else and i have been praying for a hedge of protection around him and me and our marraige. I feel stongly that God is going to restore my marriage, it's just the waiting that is hard to do, that and when issues come up, i've been trying to seek God on his direction. Please just keep me in prayer on my stand for my marriage. I"m 25 yrs old and even though we don't have children, I really want my marriage with my husband to work and i want for us to have a family. My husband is not a christian and so I am also praying for his salvation.

Ashyah

Jul 11, 2006
Illinois
✟7,813.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am so sorry for your situation.

I just want to say that you must trust in the Lord. I had to leave my husband because he doesn't love me.

Iam listening to Dr. James Dobsons book on Tough Love. You can also get it on tape. I got it from the library.

Mine doesn't have anyone else at least that I have seen him. I am trying to figure him out.

I ask the Lord to bless and heal your marriage.To remove that obstacle that is in the way. Lord bring this marriage back even better than it was before. I ask in the name of Jesus Amen

Hang in there ask the Lord to give you peace to withstand what ever comes your way. If it wasn't for the peace that God has given me I don't know where I would be.

Upvote 0

novi12

Aug 3, 2006
✟15,338.00
Faith
Christian
Ginnyc....... if u do love ur huuby then talk to him and ask his view.......... If he wants seperation then go for it as marying a non christian does not gets Blessing from God. It has an effect on life at times. It has already effected u dear. If u really love him then pray for him n convert him to chatolic ........... Blessing will pour our on u'll keeping u'll more happy. Lord Jesus guide ginnyc in leting her knows ur thoughts. Its ur will Jesus. If they are meant for each other then put in her hubby minds to convert and come back to her I pray this to Christ our Lord Amen

Upvote 0

Sugarjay

Jul 12, 2006
✟15,157.00
Faith
Christian
What is he telling yu as the reasons he left or is with the other woman? Has he told you anyting. If he has are they things you do not like about yourself? If so, work on changing them. If not, leave them be. Most importantly, work on yourself and become a better person for YOU. Whatever you do, please do not cry and beg for him back as would you want a person that is like that. It looks pathetic to the leaving person. God loves you and if you put your trust and faith in him, he WILL give you what you need. Not always what you want but more importantly what you need.

God Bless

Upvote 0