North Wales
✟23,411.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Continue to expect disrespect and negative judgement and you will never cease to receive it.....For our Father is Good, and will give us the desires of our hearts, no matter what they are......

That is a belief with no evidence to support it.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually this one is very easy to prove yourself.....Just try thinking the opposite of what you normally think in a situation and see if it doesnt change..... e.g. if you believe that you get sick during a specific time during a year......maybe in flu season or after a flu shot..... Try believing that you will not get sick....and watch the sickness skip a year.

It was proven just now......The poster made comments about judgement in his initial post which I did not understand. I felt he had spiritual insight and wanted to inquiry more about it....as I have an attic too, un-used. Afterward I discovered that he was expecting negative judgement in his initial post....and found what he was looking for in my words.....Now I know that he is not one I would desire spiritual insight from......yet He was able to receive what He wanted and expected to receive.......a feeling of judgement.

You can try it with something other than sickness.....

Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are we closer to God the further we are off the ground?

Yes. In fact, I have almost paid off a $453.5K mortgage for a parcel on Mt. Chimborazo which " has the distinction of being the "highest mountain above Earth's center"" (Pasted from <https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Highest+mountain+on+earth>) where I will build a massive cathedral with a 537 ft peak where I will have a small meditation/sleep room. I also have a reservation for the 50th commercial flight into space by the "Closer to God" NASA Enterprise Corp. After my death, my body will be scheduled on the next scheduled in-space memorial by the Heavenly Funeral Corp. ;)

Oh, by the way, my ancestors led the building of the Tower of Babel and and I "walk" with spring-loaded, levitation footwear, always sit in the highest bleacher/stadium seat even if I have to shove someone off.;)

Now have fun running with all of that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. In fact, I have almost paid off a $453.5K mortgage for a parcel on Mt. Chimborazo which " has the distinction of being the "highest mountain above Earth's center"" (Pasted from <https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Highest+mountain+on+earth>) where I will build a massive cathedral with a 537 ft peak where I will have a small meditation/sleep room. I also have a reservation for the 50th commercial flight into space by the "Closer to God" NASA Enterprise Corp. After my death, my body will be scheduled on the next scheduled in-space memorial by the Heavenly Funeral Corp. ;)
Im sure your words will have value to someone. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wrong.

And bicycling is just for getting to work. Any other bike rides are frivolous and sinful.

Oh, NO!!! I am sinning TERRIBLY on my Giant Sedona. I don't even use it to get to work and back through town the 17 miles anymore. It is only for exercise and enjoyment, especially along Lake Mi. OH, what a sinner I am!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Oh, NO!!! I am sinning TERRIBLY on my Giant Sedona. I don't even use it to get to work and back through town the 17 miles anymore. It is only for exercise and enjoyment, especially along Lake Mi. OH, what a sinner I am!!!!!!!
Actually, for exercise is OK, just so long as you dont enjoy it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Where is your evidence?

Why is what Christians believe called faith?

You say you have no issues with ‘moderate Christians’ but you take every opportunity to basically say ‘nuh uh’ to everything a Christian says on a Christian Forum.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
For the last 20 years or so, my husband and I have had separate bedrooms, which suits us well. He snores, and I am a very restless sleeper who tosses and turns most of the night. I like a single bed and my own space, as does he nowadays.

Do other posters and their partners have separate bedrooms?

Yes. I don't think its that rare. We don't have a snoring issue, just different sleeping habits (I'm a bit of a light sleeper in comparison).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.