US
✟1,101,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
President Biden is facing a growing rebellion in his party over his $6 billion deal brokered this summer with Iran in exchange for the release of American prisoners.

At least eight Senate Democrats, nearly all of whom have tough races next year in competitive states, said the assets should remain frozen until more intelligence is gathered about whether Iran played a direct role — and to what degree — in the Hamas terrorist attacks against Israel.

Those Democrats included Sens. Joe Manchin III of West Virginia, Jon Tester of Montana, Bob Casey of Pennsylvania, Jacky Rosen and Catherine Cortez Masto of Nevada, Sherrod Brown of Ohio and Tammy Baldwin of Wisconsin. Ms. Cortez Masto is the only one not up for reelection. Arizona Independent Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, who caucuses with Democrats and is up for reelection but undecided if she’ll run, also said the money should be kept out of Iran‘s reach.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
President Biden is facing a growing rebellion in his party over his $6 billion deal brokered this summer with Iran in exchange for the release of American prisoners.

At least eight Senate Democrats, nearly all of whom have tough races next year in competitive states, said the assets should remain frozen until more intelligence is gathered about whether Iran played a direct role — and to what degree — in the Hamas terrorist attacks against Israel.

Those Democrats included Sens. Joe Manchin III of West Virginia, Jon Tester of Montana, Bob Casey of Pennsylvania, Jacky Rosen and Catherine Cortez Masto of Nevada, Sherrod Brown of Ohio and Tammy Baldwin of Wisconsin. Ms. Cortez Masto is the only one not up for reelection. Arizona Independent Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, who caucuses with Democrats and is up for reelection but undecided if she’ll run, also said the money should be kept out of Iran‘s reach.

This is the Iranians own money, isn’t it?

• Winner
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
This is the Iranians own money, isn’t it?
No! It's taxpayer money that evil Joe Biden gave to Iran because he loves them and wants destroy Israel.

Or something like that.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Kept in an account administered by a third party and none used yet, but don't let reality muddy the waters.

US and Qatar reach ‘quiet understanding’ not to release $6bn sent to Iran for now, Treasury official tells House Democrats

The United States and Qatar have reached a “quiet understanding” not to allow Iran to access any of the $6 billion in Iranian funds that were transferred to Qatari accounts last month as part of a deal to free Americans detained in Iran for the time being, following Hamas’ bloody attack on Israel on Saturday, Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo told House Democrats Thursday, according to a source in the room.

None of the funds have “been spent or accessed in any way by Iran,” US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said at a news conference Thursday in Tel Aviv.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's not propaganda, people can see Joe for themselves. I am concerned about Iranian operatives in Joe's administration.
It’s totally propaganda.

Of course, you have actual evidence of this?

Meanwhile you are fine with your guy disseminating our own nuclear submarine specs to his paying club members?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's not propaganda. I'm concerned for him. I can think for myself. Thanks you very much.
Sure it is. Just because you believe it doesn’t mean it isn’t propaganda.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,319.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Sure it is. Just because you believe it doesn’t mean it isn’t propaganda.
I disagree and you are free to disagree with me. That's totally fine.

Blessings

• Friendly
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0