Sen. Kennedy's advice to Americans: If Joe Biden wins, 'build a fallout shelter'

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, that story won't fly. The CCP didn't dither and deny the pandemic until it was too late to save those people. Trump did. Yes, I know Trump never takes responsibility for anything he messes up. But he really has no excuse. Before it was too late, Biden gave him a plan that would have worked (and it did work in many other countries) but Trump was still in denial, and his delays killed over 36,000 people.

Could you not take precautions without the president? I can do what needs to be done without the government holding my hand. I knew this was coming November of last year.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can do what needs to be done without the government holding my hand. I knew this was coming November of last year.
If only you had had the power to warn your fellow Americans ... especially the 130,000 who died from COVID ...

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Could you not take precautions without the president?

Unfortunately, idiots tend to do stupid things, unless prevented from doing so. So we see morons packing themselves together, spreading the disease. This is why other nations are over the pandemic, while we are now seeing deaths rapidly rising again.

upload_2020-7-10_13-25-14.png

I can do what needs to be done without the government holding my hand. I knew this was coming November of last year.

Unfortunately morons can't. I know better than to drink and drive. But that doesn't mean a drunken driver won't kill me.

Yesterday, I went into a restaurant; everyone was masked and following distancing guidelines. As I was leaving, a family walked in. No masks, crowding up to the register like they were clueless about everything.

Before I left the parking lot, they all came striding out, with angry faces; guess what the bumper sticker on their truck said.

Yep.

• Agree
Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Unfortunately, idiots tend to do stupid things, unless prevented from doing so. So we see morons packing themselves together, spreading the disease. This is why other nations are over the pandemic, while we are now seeing deaths rapidly rising again.

View attachment 280686

Unfortunately morons can't. I know better than to drink and drive. But that doesn't mean a drunken driver won't kill me.

Yesterday, I went into a restaurant; everyone was masked and following distancing guidelines. As I was leaving, a family walked in. No masks, crowding up to the register like they were clueless about everything.

Before I left the parking lot, they all came striding out, with angry faces; guess what the bumper sticker on their truck said.

Yep.

I'm going to guess the bumper sticker says Obama /Biden on it. I'm a Trump supporter and I don't have any tacky bumper stickers on my truck. I do have a blue lives matter flag in my window to help get out of tickets though.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Could you not take precautions without the president? I can do what needs to be done without the government holding my hand. I knew this was coming November of last year.
Can Trump be that naive as to expect an authoritarian, one-party state like China to be transparent when it comes to the outbreak of a pandemic - over the last 3 1/2 years, this President has systematically purged those "adults in the room" out of his Administration who would dare voice dissenting opinions!

Just like China's Premier Xi Jinping and other authoritarian figures, this President has chosen to surround himself with "yes-men" dedicated to tell him only that which he wants to hear - many of those holding leadership positions in his Administration are there on "acting" status, which means they are auditioning for their job security each and every day!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm going to guess the bumper sticker says Obama /Biden on it.

Nice try, but no. Trump/Pence. Who else would barge, maskless, into a restaurant which has a sign requiring masks?

I'm a Trump supporter and I don't have any tacky bumper stickers on my truck.

A lot of former Trump supporters seem to agree with you...

iu

Many are replacing it with something a little more current:
iu

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
images

Sen. Kennedy's advice to Americans: If Joe Biden wins, 'build a fallout shelter'

The moment Trump is voted out of office, Senator Kennedy will realize which way the political winds are blowing and then do everything in his power to distance himself from the former President!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nice try, but no. Trump/Pence. Who else would barge, maskless, into a restaurant which has a sign requiring masks?

If I know a Biden supporter who doesn't wear a mask can I then point to all of his supporters as being bad people?

A lot of former Trump supporters seem to agree with you...

iu

Many are replacing it with something a little more current:
iu

Upvote 0