llghoney

Life is preparation for eternity
May 31, 2005
✟23,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't mind my hubby doing things he still enjoys but c'mon he knows on Sundays it's church & that I was probably going.

Anywho, here's another crazy thing: I bought a toilet seat & low & behold the thing is too small for the toilet. Well, he put it on anyways & it is still on and I've bought another one which has been sitting next to the toilet for weeks. I have asked him nicely several times to please put the new sweat on. Has he? NO! Has he had time, YES! Maybe I should video everyday how long it's going to take him to put the darn thing on. I have tried & tried several times to put it on myself but I can't manage to maneuver my body to get it off.

Upvote 0

Neenie1

Senior Veteran
Feb 17, 2005
✟21,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How can you set a deadline? You better do this by this or........? And on that it then becomes that I'm just worried aoubt the toilet seat & nagging if I ask him over & over. SO much fun! :)

No it doesn't because you have discussed when the best time to do it is and he knows he is expected to do it. Then it doesn't get brought up again unless it is left undone. Simple.

Upvote 0