Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I am creating this thread because I don't believe that a lot of people have heard about her (at least from English speaking countries) and her tragic story. :( I'm not a huge Latina fan but I really think that Selena had a beautiful voice and I know that she did some of her songs in English. Here's some of her music and a bit about her. RIP Spanish queen and I sure hope that you're in a better place. :angel:

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't believe that a lot of people have heard about her (at least from English speaking countries)
I've been about hearing about this broad for twenty five years. She's the Buddy Holly of Tejano.

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I've been about hearing about this broad for twenty five years. She's the Buddy Holly of Tejano.

You don't have to like her but there's no reason to call the girl names. (I had to look up what the word meant.)

Reactions: rowemantics
Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You don't have to like her but there's no reason to call the girl names. (I had to look up what the word meant.)
Not calling her names. Just thought your comment was funny.

It does seem to be true that she died before reaching the pinnacle of her career. Her fanbase seems to have only grown over the years, which is unusual for someone who was as relatively obscure as she was at the time of her death.

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Not calling her names. Just thought your comment was funny.

It does seem to be true that she died before reaching the pinnacle of her career. Her fanbase seems to have only grown over the years, which is unusual for someone who was as relatively obscure as she was at the time of her death.

Well I thought that she was a really pretty lady. Here's another one of my favorites. I love the beat to it. :D (Let me just state for the record that I don't have a clue what she's singing about but when it comes to good music and her beautiful voice I really don't care. :) )

Reactions: rowemantics
Upvote 0