USA
✟65,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
“How precious is your unfailing love, O God! All humanity finds shelter in the shadow of your wings.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭36:7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

My family is in need of spiritual and physical shelter. I have wondered for years if we were in the right spot, and now it appears that circumstances have brought us to need a new home immediately. We have less than two weeks to find a place, with no jobs and very little income.

I don't just want to find a place to live though. I want to be where God wants us to be. I had a realization earlier tonight of how I remember things from middle school and high school that my teachers taught me through repetition. I want to focus my mind on God and His Word. I want to be completely obedient. Not just avoiding sin, but giving my entire soul to the Lord. I don't even know what that would look like. My heart is ready now so I just need a miracle.

Please pray for us. I have three young children, one who was just born. My husband is applying for jobs and having a hard time since he cared for the children all these years. I am currently unable to work due to complications from childbirth. I also feel that the Lord is calling me to be a full-time mother for a while. I made dinner two nights in a row, and my oldest was so happy and excited about the dishes I made. (One was pasta fagioli soup which is lovely this time of year if you're up north.)

I don't want to chase my dreams anymore. I just want to give everything I have to the Lord and my family. I want to be somewhere that has a church I can be involved in. With people who I can work with to glorify God. What a miracle it would be if it could even be a church where my husband would go. He hasn't come with me for over six years. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could grow together as a family. If the husband of my youth could take the reigns spiritually. I'm finally ready to let him.

Please pray that we'll land in the right spot. That my husband will get a job to provide for us. But most importantly, that we will grow closer to God and seek Him fervently.

“O God, I beg two favors from you; let me have them before I die. First, help me never to tell a lie. Second, give me neither poverty nor riches! Give me just enough to satisfy my needs. For if I grow rich, I may deny you and say, “Who is the Lord?” And if I am too poor, I may steal and thus insult God’s holy name.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭30:7-9‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Last edited:

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray that You will open a way and light up a path for this family to follow to new housing. Guide their thoughts and order their steps to find just the right place. Cover them with Your hand of protection and provision as they move, and give them favor. Father I pray that you will answer the heart desires of @Healing with Jesus according to your lovingkindness, righteousness, and mercy. Let Your light shine on, in, and through her as she seeks Your will. Bless these children with security and stability during this transition and give them hearts for You. Bless this husband to find the right job for his skills and giftings, and enable him to provide for his family. Give him a desire to surrender his life fully to You, and show him how to walk with You in obedience and peace.

• Agree
Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
“How precious is your unfailing love, O God! All humanity finds shelter in the shadow of your wings.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭36:7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

My family is in need of spiritual and physical shelter. I have wondered for years if we were in the right spot, and now it appears that circumstances have brought us to need a new home immediately. We have less than two weeks to find a place, with no jobs and very little income.

I don't just want to find a place to live though. I want to be where God wants us to be. I had a realization earlier tonight of how I remember things from middle school and high school that my teachers taught me through repetition. I want to focus my mind on God and His Word. I want to be completely obedient. Not just avoiding sin, but giving my entire soul to the Lord. I don't even know what that would look like. My heart is ready now so I just need a miracle.

Please pray for us. I have three young children, one who was just born. My husband is applying for jobs and having a hard time since he cared for the children all these years. I am currently unable to work due to complications from childbirth. I also feel that the Lord is calling me to be a full-time mother for a while. I made dinner two nights in a row, and my oldest was so happy and excited about the dishes I made. (One was pasta fagioli soup which is lovely this time of year if you're up north.)

I don't want to chase my dreams anymore. I just want to give everything I have to the Lord and my family. I want to be somewhere that has a church I can be involved in. With people who I can work with to glorify God. What a miracle it would be if it could even be a church where my husband would go. He hasn't come with me for over six years. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could grow together as a family. If the husband of my youth could take the reigns spiritually. I'm finally ready to let him.

Please pray that we'll land in the right spot. That my husband will get a job to provide for us. But most importantly, that we will grow closer to God and seek Him fervently.

“O God, I beg two favors from you; let me have them before I die. First, help me never to tell a lie. Second, give me neither poverty nor riches! Give me just enough to satisfy my needs. For if I grow rich, I may deny you and say, “Who is the Lord?” And if I am too poor, I may steal and thus insult God’s holy name.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭30:7-9‬ ‭NLT‬‬

:heart: Bless yer heart. Praying for you and your family, that God moooooves quickly and that His provision is never-ending, and and that His blessings and favor are evident as He opens doors that only HE can open. May His mooooving on your behalf be in a concrete and visible way that is unmistakably HIS doing. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, what a dear heart in this prayer request. She seems to be praying as You would have her to pray. I don't know what Your reasons are for the delay in answer, but I know they are good ones. We lift her and her family up to You, asking for Your perfect provision for them in Your perfect timing and way. Thank You for what You are doing for them, for we know it is the best. We long to see these prayers answered, Oh Lord. May You be lifted up, as we lift this family up to You, for Your glory. Amen.

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, thank you for hearing our prayers. We lift up these prayer requests and this family to you. We know you will answer our prayers in your perfect timing and in your perfect will. Glory to God. His will be done always and forever. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0