US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In the future I pray Second Life is a beautiful site where people with all backgrounds can come to and be safe. I pray for the Christian churches in Second Life, that God uses the churches to touch the lives of broken people in Second Life. I pray that the Second Life churches are safe and become safe havens for people. I am particularly praying for a Second Life church called House of Prayer. I was not able to stay at church because I was stalked and harassed there too. None of the Christian sites on Second Life were trustworthy. It was very sad. I pray in the future that Second Life is a site where people are safe.

christianforumsuser

Oct 28, 2017
Rochester
✟3,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't know what the thing named Second Life is.
I hope people can find understanding and belief in the Bible as it's written. Lots of people call some building where someone opens a Bible a church. That's unfortunate that you were stalked and harassed. The world is difficult.

Upvote 0

1am3laine

Oct 9, 2017
Detroit
Visit site
✟68,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I hope people can find understanding and belief in the Bible as it's written. Lots of people call some building where someone opens a Bible a church. That's unfortunate that you were stalked and harassed. The world is difficult.

Official Site | Second Life - Virtual Worlds, Virtual Reality, VR, Avatars, Free 3D Chat is a site where people make avatars and communicate with each other.
It is similar to the sims computer game. Also similar to http://imvu.com which I play.
GOD can use people anywhere to spread His Word even on a game.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Second Life is a virtual world. It is a very troubled place. I was stalked and harassed there.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Official Site | Second Life - Virtual Worlds, Virtual Reality, VR, Avatars, Free 3D Chat is a site where people make avatars and communicate with each other.
It is similar to the sims computer game. Also similar to http://imvu.com which I play.
GOD can use people anywhere to spread His Word even on a game.
Yes, exactly-it is similar to Sims and IMVU. Do you like IMVU? What is your favorite things about IMVU? I am on Solia online now and I like Gaia online too.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
People know about the blood. They don't seem to know much about water.
Nearly the whole world has heard of Jesus but what use is holding a Book and saying that Name.
Second Life is a virtual world that truly needs to know Gods name. There is sex and violence allowed on the game, which is wrong.

Upvote 0

1am3laine

Oct 9, 2017
Detroit
Visit site
✟68,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Maybe sex and violence isn't meant to be displayed like that...or maybe violence shouldn't even exist but it does. Lots of things happen in secret or in open view...but what's to be done about it
I just hope the site changes because its a beautiful place and can help alot of people.

Upvote 0

christianforumsuser

Oct 28, 2017
Rochester
✟3,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It would be nice to have no godlessness to be found perhaps.
Lots of people profess to be godly yet don't see what the Bible they're holding says about them, which is very unfortunate and saddening. I haven't done much video games, not that I consider myself so much above them I suppose. But I do want to redeem the time.

There was a song by...was it Odis Redding...he died soon after singing a song that said "wasting time"
But the Bible talked about people who were busy or tied up in society's affairs. People need to take this seriously, but also check what they're spreading if it's not just another slightly different doctrine missing something to fix the spirit and heart.

Reactions: Bluerose31
Upvote 0