✟676,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
**You are in the visual arts sub forum.**

These were done today plein air in watercolor today at a local Delaware beach. The sea is really getting choppy, probably from the looming Hurricane Dorian. Pray for those in its path.
I'm thinking the water looks a little too green in the one, like a tanker full of Listerine just hit a whale and punctured the hull. Anyone up for minty crabs?
IMG-0608.JPG

Detail
IMG-0609.JPG

IMG-0610.JPG

Detail
IMG-0612.JPG

Last edited:

Chris V++

Associate Member
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2018
Dela Where?
Visit site
✟676,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
what this means? what...
Sorry the thread title 'Ramping' is a word that applies to waveforms, length and frequency. I though it was a catchy thread title since the ocean waves are ramping up due to Dorian. It's a special interest Visual Arts subforum.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Sorry the thread title 'Ramping' is a word that applies to waveforms, length and frequency. I though it was a catchy thread title since the ocean waves are pounding the shore. It's a special interest Visual Arts subforum.
i see art nope physics

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟877,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I changed the misleading title. :)

Now you see why I post in the community sketchbook! Folks come into these threads with no idea what forum they are in. That is good in that it gets exposure for the section. But it can be confusing sometimes.

In any case, I like the first one especially. It captures the surge of the sea meeting a stationary object, with the foam shooting up, but also is far enough back to give it scale.

Reactions: Chris V++
Upvote 0

Chris V++

Associate Member
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2018
Dela Where?
Visit site
✟676,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Now you see why I post in the community sketchbook! Folks come into these threads with no idea what forum they are in. That is good in that it gets exposure for the section. But it can be confusing sometimes.

I guess I should have used the abstract painter's tagline "it means whatever you want it to mean." :)

Reactions: tall73
Upvote 0