Brooklin
✟4,248.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You know what? I am nothing but a stinking arrogant, immature, low-life, girly, crappy boy who will never be good enough for anyone or anything in this world apparently.

Screw it... I'm not even going to try to be a nice guy anymore. Ya know, I tried to freaking hard to be a guy that people would appreciate and everything, but as it turns out, that's not happening. People are apparently talking behind my back and everything. So you know what? Screw it all.

I am not looking for you to feel sorry for me, don't feel sorry for me. I'm not interested in your stinking sympathy. It's all freaking empty anyway. Everytime I lay out my feelings to people I get freaking trampled on. So ya know what? I'm not even going to bother... forget about it.

latteda

You're not my nemesis
Jan 8, 2005
Southern US
✟14,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Randy, I have said this to you before, but seriously...people who have nothing better to do but to criticize you should be ignored. Don't worry about someone's opinion if it is not someone who respects you.

There are people who think you are cool, you know. :cool: Don't worry about the others.

I know, easier said than done....

Upvote 0

CoachR64

Awesome, with a side order of amazing
Jul 2, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
✟25,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Honestly, you needed to come to this realization.

If you have been living your life to be "nice" and appeal to other people, you have missed the point.

Being "nice" is never what its about. Christ was far from a "nice" guy. What he was was good. He kind, compassionate, loving. He was also fierce, angry, sarcastic, etc....

I never started living and living for Christ until I stopped trying to be the world's version of a "nice" guy and started living like the true warriors of the Bible who were after God's heart.

Coach

Upvote 0

WileyCoyote

Contributor
Dec 4, 2007
✟54,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
You know what? I am nothing but a stinking arrogant, immature, low-life, girly, crappy boy who will never be good enough for anyone or anything in this world apparently.

Screw it... I'm not even going to try to be a nice guy anymore. Ya know, I tried to freaking hard to be a guy that people would appreciate and everything, but as it turns out, that's not happening. People are apparently talking behind my back and everything. So you know what? Screw it all.

I am not looking for you to feel sorry for me, don't feel sorry for me. I'm not interested in your stinking sympathy. It's all freaking empty anyway. Everytime I lay out my feelings to people I get freaking trampled on. So ya know what? I'm not even going to bother... forget about it.
Congratulations in making the decision to not be nice anymore

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alphawolf

Feb 3, 2008
✟7,746.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I know you're semi-inconsolable right now, but other people are in your boat. I don't want to get into how pathetic my life is.... (I'm 19 and haven't been on a date in two years). But, I'm happy! Try to be happy in the Lord! Praise him even when you don't want to! DO EET! :)

Upvote 0

seekingpurity047

Why am I not surprised
Apr 12, 2005
Brooklin
✟4,248.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I know you're semi-inconsolable right now, but other people are in your boat. I don't want to get into how pathetic my life is.... (I'm 19 and haven't been on a date in two years). But, I'm happy! Try to be happy in the Lord! Praise him even when you don't want to! DO EET! :)

It's not easy to be happy when apparently people are talking behind your back saying that you're arrogant about your appearance and whatever.

If anyone thinks that just becuase I post my pictures I am suddenly arrogant, you are making a giant leap in reasoning there. I'm freaking sorry. Like, what do you want me to do? Try to have a disgusting appearance? Seriously. As for my comments on whenever I post my pics that say things like, "Look at this good looking guy". Don't take it so freaking seriously. Honestly, I'm just *bleeping* joking. Take a stinking chill pill..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CoachR64

Jul 2, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
✟25,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I didn't think it was arrogant, I was going to ask if you wanted tips on how to get rid of those scrawny arms!!!

(before anyone gets mad, I am trying to make the guy laugh. it's a joke)

Seriously, you sound like me a few years ago. I was so worried about pleasing others that every little thing that happened affected me.

It's time to stop trying to be the "nice" guy and embrace the fullness of Christ. You obviously know how to be kind, caring, compassionate. Now you need to know, just like Christ showed, how to focus your anger and that it is ok to get upset and be sarcastic and such when the time calls for it.

Coach

Upvote 0

seekingpurity047

Why am I not surprised
Apr 12, 2005
Brooklin
✟4,248.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I just wish that people here (I don't know who in particular) would just stop talking behind other people's backs. Ya know, if you have a problem with me, tell it to me. Don't be immature and start talking about me behind my back. I don't do it to you guys. I'm not interested in gossip, it's not my thing. Secondly, it's a sin to be a gossip. But hey, not my problem.

Upvote 0

CoachR64

Jul 2, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
✟25,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I understand your frustration, but don't go confessions of a teenage drama queen on us.

Just relax and let it go. People are going to talk. Who cares. Your character is what matters Your character is who you are. They may try to hurt your rep with their stupidity but they can't touch your character.

Coach

Upvote 0

ido

Adios
May 7, 2007
✟56,288.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I just wish that people here (I don't know who in particular) would just stop talking behind other people's backs. Ya know, if you have a problem with me, tell it to me. Don't be immature and start talking about me behind my back. I don't do it to you guys. I'm not interested in gossip, it's not my thing. Secondly, it's a sin to be a gossip. But hey, not my problem.
The world is full of people that are going to talk about you behind your back. I work in an office with two other women, who I know for a fact talk about me behind my back. I can choose to let it get to me or I can choose to realize that I can't change them, but I can change my response to the situation.

It's frustrating, I know. But, people talk about/criticize others for a myriad of reasons. Don't let whatever their issues are allow this to become an issue for you.

Upvote 0