• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerulean_Butterfly

Learning to fly...
Feb 25, 2004
In your closet... Armed. =P =D
✟33,635.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
I am so mad at myself. After 225 days of not purging... I did. Last night. :cry: I'm so upset. I wish I never did it. I felt horrible after. Physically and emotionally. My stomach hurt so bad... and my throat was killing me. I totally regretted doing it. Why did I have to do that? Why? :cry: What is wrong with me? :cry:

-Jo. :hug:

Music4Hym777

Daughter of Christ
Apr 27, 2004
Arizona
✟10,229.00
Faith
Lutheran
Politics
US-Republican
Cerulean_Butterfly said:
I am so mad at myself. After 225 days of not purging... I did. Last night. :cry: I'm so upset. I wish I never did it. I felt horrible after. Physically and emotionally. My stomach hurt so bad... and my throat was killing me. I totally regretted doing it. Why did I have to do that? Why? :cry: What is wrong with me? :cry:

-Jo. :hug:

Oh hon, it will be okay, I know it is hard to think so now, but you can do it. Now when you get to 225 days again, you can know what it feels like, so you might make different choices. I'm proud of you for making it 225 days! Its more than I can say for my life! I'll keep you in my prayers.

Upvote 0

chaelsworld0o

Apr 7, 2004
South Carolina
✟864.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I totally understand! Kind of feel like you've just given up everything that you've worked so hard for... like a failure? Well darling, you are so NOT a failure! Maybe you can use this oportunity to know that you don't want to do this anymore because of the way it made you feel. Don't let this little detour blow you completely off track! You can do it. You reall y can. :) Keep up the awesome work. You're in my prayers. :)

Upvote 0

goldenviolet

Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
wow!! that is awesome you went so long! i'm sorry your relaps feels so awful. when you catch yourself belttling yourself, try to focus on how far you have come. we are all praying for peace in your heart. keep your chin up :hug: :hug: :hug: ... you've done so great!!! :angel: :hug:

Upvote 0

luv4godremains

Apr 13, 2005
✟2,121.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well done Jo, you've done so well, you definately have not failed, and you should be proud of yourself, at least you know you can go for soo long now, and if you take things a day at a time, and tell yourself that you don't want to do this, and that you don't need to, then maybe you can get even further this time!
God bless, I'll be praying for you!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.