Screams of the Past: Ancient Blood ((OOC))

Sylvengard

The Bard of Many Tales
Dec 28, 2006
Mesa, Arizona.
✟19,389.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
NOTE: This rpg will take players at any stage during the game. Just ask and we will provide you with the information needed to join.

attachment.php

attachment.php

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a re-running of the thread Descendants of Markkar, which was run by my brother, BlackNinja. All adequate permissions have been made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drums of war thunder once again. Evil stirs three hundred year subsequent to the defeat of the dark lord Hronvan Markkar, and the fall of the White Riders. The legendary crystal that gave Markkar his power is rumored to have been found, but by the wrong hands. An army of massive proportions is looming at the edge of the map, the rise of chaos in the coming tide. And all rests in the hands of the most unlikely.

Prophesy made centuries before even Markkar was formed in his mother's womb becomes the key of the fight against the Shadow. The prophesy foretells that a group will rise up and oppose the new dark lord, but will it be fulfilled?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE ACTUAL RPG (will be up soon)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Screams of the Past: Ancient Blood will take place on continent of Ralcrin, as seen in the world map. A more in-depth map is coming soon.

This RPG will be run in the Windsaga universe, which is covered in depth (though it is still uncomplete) in the Windsaga Wiki which is found via the above link (Windsaga Universe).

~~~~~~~~~~

THE CHARACTERS:
Here be the characters of this tale, along with their amazing writers. (1 characters, 1 players, as of now)

Renea ~ LuvAslan

~~~~~~~~~~

The Rules
(1) How to Join
(1.1) THIS GAME ACCEPTS PLAYERS AT ANY STAGE DURING THE GAME. Simply sign up, and the characters already in will cross paths with the new character. It is not required to "read-up" on the game already in progress.
(1.2) Please do not join this RPG is you are not serious about it. You must be able to put some time in to keep the game going - you could call it a commitment. To me, it's more of an addiction, but that's not important now...:p
(1.3) DO NOT POST INTO THE ACTUAL THREAD YET! Post all out of game stuff in here...in the OOC, including your character.
(1.4) Post the link to your character, not the character itself. Thanks!

(2) RPG Rules
(2.1) Third person posting . . . italic thoughts . . . "dialogue in quotations"
(2.3) NEVER take it upon yourself to kill or effect any target that is not under your direct control. You may not assess damage, death, or even whether the attack or otherwise hit its mark or not. This applies even to inanimate objects. INSTEAD: post in a manner of simply attacking or starting the effect, but leave out the effects of the attack or otherwise. Leave that for the player that owns the character, or for me if the character is an NPC or an inanimate object.

(3) Other
(3.1) Technology -- This rpg is based in a medieval type of environment, with a touch of fantasy. Gnomes have discovered how to incorporate gunpowder to create the weapon called a musket, but all except the Gnomes and very wise sages have ever heard of these. Other than that, it is based on a 13th century type of setting.
(3.3) Genre -- Medieval Fantasy. (For comparisons, think of a mesh between Lord of the Rings, The Wheel of Time, and Dungeons & Dragons)
(3.4) Romance -- Romance is encouraged! No sex and no nudity are pretty much the only two rules.

Enjoy!! :)

--Sylvie

Last edited by a moderator:

LuvAslan

[Insert clever/inspiring/funny phrase here]
Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Name: Renea
Appearance: 5'5", 120 lbs, long brown hair, greyish-blue eyes. She wears a long, simple dress with 3/4 sleeves, leather belt with a leather strip closure with beads at the tips, and short leather boots.
Background: She was born peasant with 5 brothers. Her father taught them and her archery. Afterwards, she was able to perfect her skills on her own. At 16 she ran away from the farm to avoid an arranged marriage. Since then she has been roaming the countryside, living off the land, occasionally being hired as a huntress and for other odd jobs.
Personality: She has a strong will and a fragile temper, but is otherwise gentle and conciderate. She is also rational and logical

lol, that was easy. Same character as Descendants of Markkar, with one minor change.

Upvote 0

TrueImpossibility

Apr 10, 2007
✟8,104.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm in! But my character needs a bit of revision. Do you have any kingdom names or locations yet? My original character was
"of Toilan (a small but rising kingdom with its center territory snuggled between a sea and a great river)."

I can change that, but he is from a different kingdom a distance away from where the main action takes place.

I may not be very active for a couple of weeks until finals are over. :sick:

Reactions: searchingsoul
Upvote 0

Sylvengard

The Bard of Many Tales
Dec 28, 2006
Mesa, Arizona.
✟19,389.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hmmm. Not active? Maybe we might want to lay this one down for a week until you are ready. Considering that it does not appear there will be any other players unless if ignight or Everloving find it, it may become quite old if you have an inability to post. Is that alright guys?

As for kingdom names and such, I have bucketloads of maps -- for the other continent. For this one, however, we must wing it until I can draw one up. You can keep the name you chose originally. Just make up your own names, and I'll try to fit them into the future map :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TrueImpossibility

Apr 10, 2007
✟8,104.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'd love it if we could hold off just a little, but I don't want to hold you guys back if you want to get started now. It's up to everyone else when to start. But maybe we could recruit some more players before starting too.

So if there's anyone reading this who wasn't in the first game, JOIN US!!! We're a fun group, I promise and I think we made a pretty good RPG the first time around. We can have just as much fun this time so join the game and play with us. :)

Upvote 0

Sylvengard

The Bard of Many Tales
Dec 28, 2006
Mesa, Arizona.
✟19,389.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Spectacular characters, Niko! :) In truth, these characters are better for my other rpg, which is specifically against demons, but they will do just fine here.

I must point out, however, that this game will not be starting for a week or two (correct, True?). I will be glad to have you, nonetheless, if you are able to wait.

The only thing about the characters is that they will be (since they are Magic Users) Celestials. Most likely, Vaire are the closest race to what you described (see the wiki).

Welcome, Father Niko! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sylvengard

The Bard of Many Tales
Dec 28, 2006
Mesa, Arizona.
✟19,389.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
No problem :) Oh, and I love your avatar! I've seen you around the forums before...never got the chance to tell you how cool it is.

As for the other rpg, if you wanted to check it out, the link is in my signature, under Emerald Exorcism. :)

Upvote 0

ignight

Oct 11, 2006
Guess....
✟7,903.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Im glad we are holding off, life seems so busy lately!!
By the way... do we just keep the old characters.... modify them...or come up with new ones!!!
Here is my old one, but I dont know if she fits into the new forum.....tell me what you think.
( I dont know if I ever made a link for her...sorry about that !!)
Name: Jade
appearence: She has shoulder length straight black hair and Hazel eyes. She is about 5'5 in height and has pale skin which contrasts strongly with her dark hair.
Occupation: Her father and brother are with the destroying force pilliaging the land. They used her to scout out the land for thearmy. When they sent her out one night to scout she never returned because she did not want to cause more deaths. She still follows the army at a distence in a vain hope that her brother will join her.
She is an expert with daggers and tracking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Sylvengard

The Bard of Many Tales
Dec 28, 2006
Mesa, Arizona.
✟19,389.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Well, the only thing is that I will not remember the old ones from Markkar, so it will be more or less just new characters all around. I really don't have a preference.

Yes, she fits. If you get a little time in the future, a link would be nice, but we don't need it at the very second. Thanks, ignight, and welcome aboard :)

Upvote 0