leroywuori

Jan 22, 2008
✟7,627.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

You may have heard of the new purported "religion" called Scientology in the news. You may also think of them as a harmless alternative religion based on science fiction nonsense that promises that their beliefs can coincide with that of Christianity. Sadly, this is precisely what they want us to think and it's imperative that you know the true face of this dangerous cult before they spread their maliciousness and threaten our very faith.

Scientology was founded in 1952 by a man named Lafayette Ronald Hubbard. He was a brave war hero, a charismatic leader, and a brilliant thinker- or so Scientology would tell you in their many biographies. Outside of these unbelievably biased reports, there's mountains of evidence to the contrary showing this man to have been a schizophrenic, money obsessed psychopath, professional liar and sexual deviant. The United States military doesn't recognize over two thirds of the medals he claimed to have won, nor do they have any records of the battle he supposedly fought. His first wife, Margaret Grubb, divorced him due to neglect and several affairs Hubbard had, including one that led to a marriage well before she filed for divorce. His second wife, Sara Northrup, filed for divorce shortly afterwards upon learning of his previous marriage and also due to "...systematic torture, beatings, strangulations and scientific torture experiments." He died in hiding in 1986, convicted of fraud for his "religion" in France, banned from the United Kingdom, and wanted for tax fraud in the United States wherein he skimmed millions of dollars from church accounts and hid them in overseas bank accounts. He reportedly used many psychologically altering substances despite strict laws in Scientology barring using such things. The chemical Vistaril was found in his body by medical examiners at the time of death. Yet Scientologists glorify this monster of a man and revere him like a god, even saying that he did not die and voluntarily left his body to perform higher level spiritual research.

One of Hubbard's most infamous decrees was the so-called "Fair Game" policy, giving any Scientologist regardless of discipline the "right" to trick, sue, lie to, or even destroy any and all non-Scientologists, especially enemies of their despicable church. Supposedly this has been out of practice for a long time, but their actions betray them. To this day they harass, sue, undermine, and perform all sorts of shady operations against everyone who so much as mentions them without their leave. It's to be expected, I suppose, since the original Fair Game gave them the right to lie to all of us. Read about the horrifying account of Paulette Cooper, who was almost sent to jail, left nearly penniless and jobless, and almost murdered due simply to writing a book questioning their practices, The Scandal of Scientology. Watch the BBC Panorama's "Scientology & Me" to see their ominous behavior in action. This doesn't stop at merely their detractors, either. Ask about Lisa McPherson. Tom Clay. Lori Wood. Lauren Hiver. Even Lafeyette's own son, Elron Hubbard. There are dozens of mysterious deaths connected to Scientology that never get solved due to their church's enormous funding and legal team. This simply shouldn't be happening. Scientology is getting away with murder because of their finances and manipulation of the courts.

And we, the Christians, could be next. A hatred of Christianity is taught at the highest levels of Scientology, after they've bled their followers for hundreds of thousands of dollars each. They believe that Christianity was taught to alien ghosts that attach themselves to our souls to delude us. I am not making this up. This has been exposed to the world through court cases against Scientology and a leak onto the internet in 1994. To them, Christianity was given to us by an extraterrestrial dictator to control us. Yet these are the same people who, long before they teach you about Xenu (they only explain it at OT III, which requires a lot of money and brainwashing to reach and tend to say isn't part of their beliefs until then, despite the evidence to the contrary), tell you that Scientology supports Christianity. These aren't just lies, this is malicious fraudulence to lead our faithful astray. But then, they're allowed to lie to us according to their twisted faith. How long before they aren't satisfied with merely lying to us? How many good Christians must be manipulated before they feel they're powerful enough to try and suppress us completely?
This may all be sooner then you think.

In 1977, eleven top church officials, including Hubbard's last wife, Mary Sue Hubbard, were caught infiltrating the United States government itself, manipulating our very country by removing records unfavorable to Scientology, spying on government offices, attempting to bring high charges against their opponents, and attempting to garner tax free status for their church. This was known as Operation Snow White, and remains the largest government infiltration in US history. The church claimed to have changed their ways after this event, but the evidence points to the contrary. They disbanded the Guardian's Office, their private KGB, but also built the Office of Special Affairs in it's place which simply does the exact same thing under a different name. Many of the members they garner are among the misguided, addicts and mentally ill due to Scientology claiming the power to fix them, though they have never proven this supposed technology and instead attack psychology and psychiatry despite these sciences having a history of working on these poor individuals, calling them ancient evils millions of years old. Also, during the events of the Virginia Tech massacre and even September 11th, these blasphemous cretins dared to use these atrocities as recruiting tools, giving their number out to media outlets pretending to be counselors.

Scientology grows by the day. Their own doctrine makes them enemies of the Church and their methods are horrifying. This corporate cult must be dismantled before it can claim anymore lives, and the soiled past they've hid behind thousands of lawsuits must be uncovered. The dead deserve to be laid to rest, and our entire faith must be protected against these charlatans and their deceptions. Please, as a brother in Faith, I implore you- spread this message. Talk to your representatives in the legislature. Alone, we are weak. So weak I must act without name out of fear for my life and the lives around me. But together, we can stop this. We can end the lies and murder. The government has to listen to us now, before it's too late.
Below are two websites that will back up every claim I've made here, plus several more disturbing stories, all well documented and trustworthy. Please, do the right thing.

From Scientology OTVIII by L. Ron Hubbard
For those of you whose Christian toes I may have stepped on, let me take the opportunity to disabuse you of some lovely myths. For instance, the historic Jesus was not nearly the sainted figure has been made out to be. In addition to being a lover of young boys and men, he was given to uncontrollable bursts of
temper and hatred that belied the general message of love, understanding and other typical Marcab PR.
You have only to look at the history his teachings inspired to see where it all inevitably leads. It is historic fact and yet man still clings to the ideal, so deep and insidious is the biologic implanting.

Go with God,
- Leroy
Search for "Operation Clambake" and "Scientology Lies"

Reactions: icedtea

BigNorsk

Contributor
Nov 23, 2004
✟18,457.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Scientology is best understood that it is simply the worship of money. People set up franchises after being taught how to defraud the sick and gullible. Every step of supposed help is charged for and charged for well. Then they defend themselves and hide from the restitution due their victums behind the cloak of claiming religious freedom.

Many European countries have outlawed Scientology at least for periods of time. It was quite problematic for Scientology when their headquarters were in England and England outlawed them for a time.

I believe Germany recently outlawed them as well.

Marv

Upvote 0

Solidlyhere

May 6, 2007
near San Francisco
✟17,619.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I get to laugh heartily whenever I see one of these "The Sky Is Falling" Threads.

Because of the efforts of a few people on a "fringe" ... Jesus Christ (and His Church) will be falling apart.
Ha Ha Ha.
O Ye of Little Faith.

I imagine that the OP expects this religion to overwhelm all of the World's Christians.
Well, there have been many attacks on Christianity, and ALL of them have failed.

Jesus is the True Religion.
Billions of people know this.
The SKY is NOT falling.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We do not forgive. We do not forget.
And we do not care. :D

The Elronners are no threat to anyone except the extremely gullible (preferably those with a lot of disposable income).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

racer

Contributor
Aug 5, 2003
Oklahoma
✟24,729.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I don't understand the manner in which you guys so maliciously dismiss the danger of this pseudo-religion! Here's the thing, for those of us knowledgeable and solidly grounded in our faith, Scientology is almost laughable. However, I don't find it so funny when I think of the unknowledgeable, the unchurched, the lost, lonely and searching people wondering around in this world. Possessing an overwhelming surmountable amount of wealth does not mean a person is beyond being deceived.

I went to the Scientology website just to see what it had to say about itself. It is a very persuasive site. I can see it luring many lost and tired people.

I don't think that as Christians we can simply scoff at it and dismiss it as harmless. We need to pray that God help to remove blinders from current members of this religion and protect others who may be victimized by this deceptive belief! :pray: :prayer:

Upvote 0

lionroar0

Coffee drinker
Jul 10, 2004
✟20,401.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I don't understand the manner in which you guys so maliciously dismiss the danger of this pseudo-religion! Here's the thing, for those of us knowledgeable and solidly grounded in our faith, Scientology is almost laughable. However, I don't find it so funny when I think of the unknowledgeable, the unchurched, the lost, lonely and searching people wondering around in this world. Possessing an overwhelming surmountable amount of wealth does not mean a person is beyond being deceived.

I went to the Scientology website just to see what it had to say about itself. It is a very persuasive site. I can see it luring many lost and tired people.

I don't think that as Christians we can simply scoff at it and dismiss it as harmless. We need to pray that God help to remove blinders from current members of this religion and protect others who may be victimized by this deceptive belief! :pray: :prayer:

Tell me about it. I live in St. Petersburg FL. About a 20 to 30 min. drive to Downtown clearwater. Which has been Scientology central for several years now. They own alot of properties in downtoan clearwater. They go to colleges and in the area and do "stress test" As a way to recruit people.

Peace

Peace

Upvote 0

racer

Contributor
Aug 5, 2003
Oklahoma
✟24,729.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Tell me about it. I live in St. Petersburg FL. About a 20 to 30 min. drive to Downtown clearwater. Which has been Scientology central for several years now. They own alot of properties in downtoan clearwater. They go to colleges and in the area and do "stress test" As a way to recruit people.

Peace

Peace
:thumbsup: :sigh: :( :help:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

E.C.

Jan 12, 2007
✟136,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I had heard once that Scientology is an old heresy revived. Something like Donatism I think.

Besides, I think it says a lot when some group says that if you insult or hurt them, than they will crawl over all the ends of the earth just to completely defame you into the ground beyond recognition.

Reactions: icedtea
Upvote 0

stumpjumper

Left the river, made it to the sea
Site Supporter
May 10, 2005
✟71,136.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Besides, I think it says a lot when some group says that if you insult or hurt them, than they will crawl over all the ends of the earth just to completely defame you into the ground beyond recognition.

Guess they don't believe in "turn the other cheek"? :p

Upvote 0

LogosRhema

Awake
Oct 22, 2007
Fort Wayne
✟10,022.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Married
What threat? No sword against me will prosper. If that promise is for us, how much more will it be for the one protecting us? Let those who are deceived continue in their ways and let us do as well, while we do this we must continue to pray for them as deceit has there mind and heart.

Upvote 0

HighwayMan

Aug 7, 2007
✟17,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
I'll have to disagree a bit:

I don't know too many things about Scientology, but what I've heard numerous times is that they greatly exaggerate their followers. And for a good reason - few are crazy enough to follow them. Some of their doctrine talks about trains on Venus and Intergalactic rulers. It's pretty much bad sci-fi taken too seriously.

Second of all - the true threat to Christianity, and life in general - is ignorance and deceit.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.