• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Science title of the month: September 2020

Discussion in 'Physical & Life Sciences' started by sesquiterpene, Sep 24, 2020.

1. We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. jacks

jacks Er Victus Supporter

+1,641
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Size of this DNA black brane is 109 times longer than the size of the earth’s core and compacted interior it. By compacting this long object, a curved space-time emerges, and some properties of black holes emerge. This structure is the main cause of the emergence of the large temperature of the core, magnetic field around the earth and gravitational field for moving around the sun. Also, this structure produces some waves which act like topoisomerase in biology and read the information on DNAs. However, on the four-dimensional manifold, DNAs are contracted at least four times around various axis’s and waves of earth couldn’t read their information. While, by adding extra dimensions on 4 +n-dimensional manifold, the separation distance between particles increases and all of the information could be recovered by waves.

Well who didn't know that, I thought this was common knowledge. Didn't your high school teach this stuff? :eek:

3. Jonathan Walkerin

Jonathan Walkerin Well-Known Member

+2,211
    Sweden
    Catholic
    Married
    That’s a lot of big words.

From “Macedonian Journal of Medical Sciences” published online last year.

Since it hasn’t made any news I guess it wasn’t deemed that important.

4. FrumiousBandersnatch

FrumiousBandersnatch Well-Known Member

+5,364
    Atheist
  5. essentialsaltes

essentialsaltes Stranger in a Strange Land

+15,697
    Atheist
    Legal Union (Other)
    Ever watch Public-Access Television?

[​IMG]

6. SelfSim

SelfSim A non "-ist"

+738
    Humanist
    Private
    There are many signs of cut and pasting 'goings on' in that paper.

7. Hans Blaster

Hans Blaster Well-Known Member

+1,202
    Atheist
    Private
    maybe it was written by psychiatric patients and the psychiatrist is the real lead author. :)

8. SelfSim

SelfSim A non "-ist"

+738
    Humanist
    Private
    I can't get past the first couple of paragraphs of the introduction before barfing laughing!

9. sjastro

sjastro Newbie

+1,200
    Christian
    Single
    My conspiracy theory is the concatenated nature of this paper suggests we are the victims of a cruel hoax played by GPT-3.:)

10. Tanj

Tanj Redefined comfortable middle class

+5,222
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    So much win. Best link I have seen in a very long time. I am right now sharing this with every colleagye I know. Heck, I might even repost on linkedin.

I have many favourite moments in this paper. At the moment it is the precise and incredibly well detailed picture of what DNA is like in extra dimensions, figures 7 and 8.

11. SelfSim

SelfSim A non "-ist"

+738
    Humanist
    Private
    C'mon @Tanj .. we've gotta quote the accompanying text for completeness though:
    (Aside: Figure 7 shows no deformation of their topology to 'circles').

12. sesquiterpene

sesquiterpene Active Member

+268
    United States
    Agnostic
    Private
    I don't know. The first author seems to have a history of crankitude:Worst paper of 2020? 5G and Coronavirus induction
    is only one of several. I haven't looked at the others.

13. Yttrium

Yttrium Independent Centrist

+984
    United States
    Skeptic
    Single
    Seems like a scientific word salad that some computer program threw together. Or a TV producer.

Maybe a good idea for the next SYFY channel movie?

14. FrumiousBandersnatch

FrumiousBandersnatch Well-Known Member

+5,364
    Atheist
    Ouch! That one looks like an attempt to bolster anti-5G conspiracies with sciency-sounding BS...