May 9, 2016
UK
✟1,434.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Or a common Creator!
I don't know anything about that but I do know that we [that's you, me and all those people over there] are all apes, we are not monkeys uncles but we do have monkeys that are very distant cousins, that must be horrible to even contemplate for anyone who thinks they are special in some way, it's even quite understandable why some people would refuse to believe it, unfortunately what people believe has nothing to do with what is actually true, people can believe what they want it won't change the truth, that's the bottom line, we are humans (Homo sapiens) and we belong to the family of great apes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
You should come up with your own meanings for words, wait you already have.

I am using the same definitions for micro and macroevolution that all other biologists use.

How did we know how to put one foot in front of the other, where did this come from, would in be God the Creator?

Which of the genetic differences between humans and chimps could microevolution not produce? Please point to one. In fact, here is a comparison of a small portion of the chimp and human genome. Which of those differences are you saying microevolution could not produce?

blast.png
blast.png

Upvote 0

Commander

A son of God.
Apr 10, 2015
Oklahoma
✟9,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know anything about that but I do know that we [that's you, me and all those people over there] are all apes, we are not monkeys uncles but we do have monkeys that are very distant cousins, that must be horrible to even contemplate for anyone who thinks they are special in some way, it's quite understandable why some people would refuse to believe it, unfortunately what people believe has nothing to do with whether something is actually true, people can believe what they want it won't change the truth.
That is so true, for I believe in the Living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe(1 Timothy 4:10). So even in their unbelief, God saved them! For God has concluded them in unbelief, so that He may have mercy upon all(Romans 11:32). Have a blessed day!

Upvote 0

JonFromMinnesota

Sep 3, 2015
Minnesota
✟52,766.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
There is evidence all around, take a look in the mirror.

That's a circular argument. Because I exist, does not mean a God exists. You have to provide verifiable and testable evidence. Otherwise your claim is unsubstantiated and dismissed.

All species fit into a nested hierarchy, exactly what evolution predicts.

I see LM is now providing you with the actual research. This is the part where creationists usually give up.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
That it does not take millions of years for something to turn into a fossil.

It typically does. In rare, specific cases, it can happen faster. But those are rare cases. There's no reason to think that every single one of the millions of fossils we've found just so happened to go through such processes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Commander

A son of God.
Apr 10, 2015
Oklahoma
✟9,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's a circular argument. Because I exist, does not mean a God exists. You have to provide verifiable and testable evidence. Otherwise your claim is unsubstantiated and dismissed.

All species fit into a nested hierarchy, exactly what evolution predicts.

I see LM is now providing you with the actual research. This is the part where creationists usually give up.
I'm glad that you mentioned circular reasoning, that would be where the fossils are dated by the rocks that they are found in, and the rocks are dated by the fossils found in them. A very good case for evolution! Can you prove that love exists?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
That it does not take millions of years for something to turn into a fossil.

First, the cowboy boot and leg aren't permineralized, which is the process that is supposed take much longer. They are simply encased in a concretion which can take a short amount of time.

Second, the age of fossils is determined by the ratios of isotopes in the igneous rocks above and below them in the geologic formation they are found in. It isn't determined by how long fossilization takes.

You might as well argue that an ancient castle can't be hundreds of years old because it only takes a few years to create a building.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
I'm glad that you mentioned circular reasoning, that would be where the fossils are dated by the rocks that they are found in, and the rocks are dated by the fossils found in them. A very good case for evolution!

The ratios of isotopes in rocks determines their age, not the fossils. You should learn a bit about how geology works.

Upvote 0

JonFromMinnesota

Sep 3, 2015
Minnesota
✟52,766.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I'm glad that you mentioned circular reasoning, that would be where the fossils are dated by the rocks that they are found in, and the rocks are dated by the fossils found in them. A very good case for evolution!

Ummmm I don't think you understand what circular reasoning is. The rocks above and below the rock the fossil were found in are dated as well. You quite clearly have zero understanding of how science is done.

The answer to the question would be God our Creator!

You have no evidence for this claim.

Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
I'm glad that you mentioned circular reasoning, that would be where the fossils are dated by the rocks that they are found in, and the rocks are dated by the fossils found in them. A very good case for evolution! Can you prove that love exists?

That's not the way it works.

Maybe it would save us all some time if you just linked us to the website you're ripping all this stuff from.

Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

Commander

A son of God.
Apr 10, 2015
Oklahoma
✟9,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It typically does. In rare, specific cases, it can happen faster. But those are rare cases. There's no reason to think that every single one of the millions of fossils we've found just so happened to go through such processes.
They do when they are covered with water, mud and debris from a world wide flood!

Upvote 0

Commander

A son of God.
Apr 10, 2015
Oklahoma
✟9,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's not the way it works.

Maybe it would save us all some time if you just linked us to the website you're ripping all this stuff from.
There is no website. You would have to read the inerrant word of God, it is in the Bible. "For by the greatness and beauty of the creatures proportionably the maker of them is seen. But yet for this they are less to be blamed: for they preadventure err, seeking God, and desirous to find him" (The Wisdom of Solomon 13:5-6). You do understand that this verse is speaking of you(evolutionists).

Upvote 0