Science PROVES the BIBLE is True

Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
Your opinion is noted. But I did provide a list of evidences in the Science category within this thread.
That was not a list of valid scientific evidence for the Bible, Jason0047!
I listed the flaws in that list
  • A mountain top (Mount Sinai) with no evidence that anyone has analyzed to see if it is "burned".
    It is ridiculous to ignore the real world where many summits have different compositions than the rest of the mountain. I have stood on a summit that from the ground would look like snow (it was quartzite), looked to the next top I was going to (red), looked across a valley to a mountain that was actually snow capped and looked further to tops that were dark!
  • The bad "argument by YouTube video" rather than scientific literature.
  • The genetic evidence is evidence against the Bible - no bottlenecks corresponding to Adam or Eve or even Noah's family.
  • We have no evidence on what are the best conditions for life because we only have this one place that life exists :eek:!
    The evidence is that there are billions of planets in the Milky way alone with a % bearing life.
  • The beauty of an assumed creation is not science.
  • One outdated paper from 1993 and the opinions of its authors is not evidence that Noah's ark existed.
  • Without citations, man was formed out of the dust of the ground is a fantasy.
If you think that the list is scientific evidence that the bible is true then you will be able to answer an easy question:
1 September 2016 Jason0047, What is the published composition of the rocks on the summit of Mt Sinai?

Last edited:
Upvote 0