• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured Scared i sold my soul

Discussion in 'General Theology' started by Kian-vg, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Kian-vg

Kian-vg New Member

+29
    Netherlands
    Christian
    Private
    I wanted to say im never going to sell my soul something like that and i accidentally said i always sell my soul immidiatly i prayed and sayed to god that is not true and i will never sell my soul and in my prayer i wanted to say im lucky i didnt sell my soul but i accidentally said im lucky i sold my soul.... while i was praying! immidiatly i sayed to god i sayed it accidentally and it is not true but now im scared i sold my sould i didnt sign a contract what some people say but still ik scared i sold my soul... can you guys help me and give me a awnser if i sold my soul...

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,284
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Your soul is not yours to sell. It belonged to Satan at birth but now belongs to Christ if you believe in him.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. friend of

friend of Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,847
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    You can't sell what was already purchased. Do not fall for the lie that Jesus' sacrifice wasn't enough to set you free. Nothing can separate you from His Love!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. NeedyFollower

NeedyFollower Well-Known Member

+391
    Anabaptist
    Celibate
    I agree with what the other Brother said .. Your soul belongs to Christ .

5. PizzaAddict

PizzaAddict Member

+36
    Poland
    Non-Denom
    Private
    You can't sell your soul it's myth from cartoons just like devil being red and having horns and that people go to hell for doing bad or going to heaven for doing good and that one outweights the other in the end.

So to begin with you can't sell your soul since if you aren't christian then you are alredy dead and will burn in lake of fire with Satan and his angels when end comes.

But if you are Christian then you can't burn in lake of fire and are alredy forgiven from your sins past , present and the ones you will do tommorow.

How to know you are Christian ? Definition of the gospel is found by Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.
    In short it's simple that Christ died for your sins and rise up from the Grave and that he fullfilled many prophecy spoken by many prophets to validate that he was the promised one to do so.

Salvation is free gift from God and you can feel secured after you beleive , maybe you alredy did but needed reminder .

Person is sealed by Holy Spirit - Ephesians 1:13-14
    Free gift - Ephesians 2:8-9 , Galatians 2:16, Titus 3:5

Eternal life means it's for eternity so forever , not untill you sin next time or else it would not be eternal to begin with.

Cheer up

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. Kian-vg

Kian-vg New Member

+29
    Netherlands
    Christian
    Private
    Thank you so i did not sold my soul. Now i know i did not sold my soul but still i feel bad i said it accidentally is this a sin?

7. charsan

charsan Charismatic Episcopal Church

+476
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    No. I say this with no malice I think you need medicine your religious ocd is bad. I hope I don't sound bad to you

8. Kian-vg

Kian-vg New Member

+29
    Netherlands
    Christian
    Private
    Thank you i was crying to god and saying to him would never said that now i feel so stupid i said it accidentally....

9. chevyontheriver

chevyontheriver Well-Known Member Supporter

+5,877
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    Did you write out a receipt for the sale? If not, no sale.

10. Kian-vg

Kian-vg New Member

+29
    Netherlands
    Christian
    Private
    No i just sayed it by accident

11. charsan

charsan Charismatic Episcopal Church

+476
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Saying something is not selling something

12. Kian-vg

Kian-vg New Member

+29
    Netherlands
    Christian
    Private
    Yes and you cant sell something what is not yours your soul is from god. And even of you can i think you cant sell it if you said it by accident

13. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,844
    Christian
    Married
    You can't sell your soul, ... either accidentally or on purpose.

It doesn't belong to you ...

14. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,844
    Christian
    Married
    No one cammits sin by accident.

When you do anything by accident (like knock over a glass of milk), ... simply say you're sorry ... and that you'll try to do better ...

15. 1213

1213 Disciple of Jesus

+672
    Christian
    Single
    What was the price and did you get the payment? Probably not, and if you have given your life to Jesus and God, your soul is in safe.

16. Kian-vg

Kian-vg New Member

+29
    Netherlands
    Christian
    Private
    Hello i dont know i just said it by accident whit out a meaning or something and then i said it in my prayer by accident I give my life to Jesus and God

17. Kian-vg

Kian-vg New Member

+29
    Netherlands
    Christian
    Private
    Is there a bible verse that tells you cant sell your soul or tells something that if you say somethinng by accident it is not a sin or true. Thank you :)

18. Athanasius377

Athanasius377 Is a little right of Atilla the Hun Supporter

+872
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Are you Baptized?

If so then you couldn’t possibly sell what’s already His.

19. Kian-vg

Kian-vg New Member

+29
    Netherlands
    Christian
    Private
    As a baby but I want to get baptised again whit faith

20. Oscarr

Oscarr Senior Veteran Supporter

+7,092
    New Zealand
    Pentecostal
    Married
    What happens is that the devil can put a thought in your head, and then turn around and give you fear and thoughts of condemnation for thinking it.