Say Something Nice About The Person Above You Thread (Take 2)

JoeyArnold

May 12, 2011
Portland, OR USA
✟3,449.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Aaron should believe in himself more, because he's got a lot of talent bubbling under the surface.

Broken_One makes me of humility, authenticity, reality, since we're born sinners, broken, incomplete, not perfect, in need of Jesus. The username, person in the above post (Broken_One) makes me think of honesty, character, integrity: the ability to say, "I'm broken. we're all broken. I seek after Christ who is the only One who can fix us, help us, make us better & all." The key word here is humility & grace.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JoeyArnold

May 12, 2011
Portland, OR USA
✟3,449.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I like JoeyArnold's title haha, "Can't have oatmeal without spice." I hope you find the spice you are looking for my friend. May I recommend brown sugar, that's my favorite with oatmeal! Welcome to CF!

Rawr means I love you in dinosaur. I sometimes respond in Rawr when people ask me how I am doing, especially when working at camps. Rawr can either be a good rawr or a bad rawr depending how it is said. Dinosaur talk & oatmeal talk has a lot of things in common.

Reactions: kevlite2020
Upvote 0

Guy Incognito

Matt 6:25-34
Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Rawr means I love you in dinosaur. I sometimes respond in Rawr when people ask me how I am doing, especially when working at camps. Rawr can either be a good rawr or a bad rawr depending how it is said. Dinosaur talk & oatmeal talk has a lot of things in common.

I don't know this dude, but he seem's legit cool.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shadolus

Saved By Grace
May 4, 2009
God's Kingdom
✟18,390.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not too familiar with tapi and he may be upset that I'm commenting on him, buuuuuut I can say he's from Finland and I hear there are really nice people there, and he's no exception. Plus I have seen a few of his posts and he seems to be a very encouraging person. Go tapi!

Reactions: tapi
Upvote 0