Say Something Nice About The Person Above You Thread (Take 2)

SweetDee

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟30,375.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
So I started this thread awhile back.... and I do not feel like searching for it in the lost pages of CF the single years. So, I decided to start a new one. Besides, a fresh clean thread is always nice.

This thread is pretty self explanatory. Just post something nice about the person that posted above you. Please do not skip anyone! Spread the love dears!

SweetDee

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟30,375.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Vicky, I love you. I admire you for always speaking your mind. You often are thinking the same thing I am but you just have a more eloquent way of putting it than I do so I just quote you and say, "^This!" hope you dont mind ^_^

Reactions: Inkachu
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kevlite2020

rawr means I love you in dinosaur!
Sep 11, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟35,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
ER is the ultimate thread creator, she makes topics so cool that we aren't even on her level enough to post in them ;)

Oh and she's amazing in every single way... But it's the awesome thread making abilities that stand out the most :D

Reactions: SweetDee
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
M

Marycita

Andrew is obviously intelligent as he is crushing on Jennie ;)

He is also kind and likes to laugh.
Amber is such a blast to be around. You will never be bored with her. And she is entirely analytical in the best way, so for someone like me, she's a perfect friend match ^_^ Plus, she's just one of the truest friends anyone could possibly have.

Reactions: Amber.ly
Upvote 0