Say something nice about the person above you (3)

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,044.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
^ I wonder where the avatar comes from, which always brings serenity whenever I look at it.

^ has good taste in avatars, then. As indicated by her own choice of avatar and recognizing the quality of another member's. (But I'll let Kittysbecute answer you on where that one comes from. ^-^ )

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
He knows about some of the old rpg genre games I’ve enjoyed so it’s fun to talk about them with him.

@ProGoddess - It’s from Final Fantasy VIII, I used to have a similar picture of the same character for many years but I changed it to that one. What is your avatar from? Should I change one to an anime character I relate to like you two? ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ProGoddess

Daughter of My Lord
Jan 15, 2017
Heaven
✟28,753.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
^ You must be good at computer.

I saw you after I posted, and edited my post. (lol)

^^ Oh.. I didn't know that is her back view.

I've always known her as this:
final+fantasy+VIII.jpg

But the back is still good.

My avatar is Chi from Chobits, and siggy is Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,044.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is your avatar from? Should I change one to an anime character I relate to like you two? ^_^

Nah, I say keep your current one; we need more Final Fantasy around here (so long as it isn't from XIII - blechhh! - and besides, I can't think of a single anime I like better than most of the Final Fantasy games, except for maybe Cardcaptor Sakura. ^_^ )

^ a lady of good mannerisms. *bows*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
^ I wonder what kind of game would you develop. :)

You are fun to talk to as well.
Aww, thank you. :)

I've been developing quite a few projects lately. Since 2017, I've been working a building game, in which you control a minifig-like character. This project is currently on the back burner for now.
-removed-

I'm currently developing a 2D puzzle game, which is almost complete and ready for release.
-removed-

I was also working on a dungeon-based RPG game. It was designed to be played right here on the forums within a topic via player text commands, and would later become a separate, fully playable game. This is also currently on the back burner for the time being.
-removed-

I really enjoy game development, God has certainly given me a passion for it. I have a couple other projects planned for the future as well. =)

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

ProGoddess

Daughter of My Lord
Jan 15, 2017
Heaven
✟28,753.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Aww, thank you. :)

I've been developing quite a few projects lately. Since 2017, I've been working a building game, in which you control a minifig-like character. This project is currently on the back burner for now.
View attachment 255364 View attachment 255365 View attachment 255366

I'm currently developing a 2D puzzle game, which is almost complete and ready for release.
View attachment 255362 View attachment 255363

I was also working on a dungeon-based RPG game. It was designed to be played right here on the forums within a topic via player text commands, and would later become a separate, fully playable game. This is also currently on the back burner for the time being.
View attachment 255367 View attachment 255368

I really enjoy game development, God has certainly given me a passion for it. I have a couple other projects planned for the future as well. =)

That is amazing. :clap:

The first one is a kitchen. (your house as sample model?) :) The tree and tower are like Lego, and the dungeons are pretty realistic, like many FPS games. Is the mark on the ground that looks like a crack your trademark?

I hope you will be successful in whatever game you develop. Praying for you. :amen:

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That is amazing. :clap:

The first one is a kitchen. (your house as sample model?) :) The tree and tower are like Lego, and the dungeons are pretty realistic, like many FPS games. Is the mark on the ground that looks like a crack your trademark?

I hope you will be successful in whatever game you develop. Praying for you. :amen:
Why thank you! ^-^

I ended up buying the kitchen model that someone else made to save time, since I was working on a couple other things. But the final game environments will definitely have custom models and interiors. :oldthumbsup: And glad you like the dungeon design; the mark on the ground is one of the traps players will have to avoid when navigating the maze-like dungeon layouts, lol. The tiles with cracks are pitfalls, but there will also be pressure plates, puzzle-solving elements, etc.

The prayers are very much appreciated, thanks again. :)

Upvote 0