Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
About ten minutes ago.

Figgered that it'd be more honest. I stopped going to church a while ago.
you do not have to go to church to be a theist, but i am sure a smart young lady like you allready knows that,
um, i dunno what to say, I hope you start to build up a better relationship with Christ

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
you do not have to go to church to be a theist, but i am sure a smart young lady like you allready knows that,
um, i dunno what to say, I hope you start to build up a better relationship with Christ

Hm. Yeah, generally speaking, I'm kind of with Ghandi on that one.

EDIT: Why doesn't CF have an icon for Unitarian Jihadism yet?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Back on topic:

MaroniteCatholic recently joined here and said that CF is better now. Lucky guy, he missed the entire 7/7 episode. :o

I also think there is much less hostility here. This has everything to do with the disappearance of the GA forum. That forum was toxic.

The post-7/7 rules are now more simple with less wiggle room to violate them and get away with it. As a result, people seem to be more gentle here. I believe the membership is of a better quality.

That is why I am very happily posting here and actually prefer CF to other sites which I have since abandoned.

CF rocks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0