"The FBI's Involvement Was Deep, Not Just On J-6 But In The Days, Weeks, And Months Prior"

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

RealClearPolitics

GOP Rep. Clay Higgins: "The FBI's Involvement Was Deep, Not Just On J-6 But In The Days, Weeks, And Months Prior"​

November 30, 2023

REP. CLAY HIGGINS: The FBI was not only involved in actions on January 6 from within, they had I suspect over 200 agents embedded within the crowd, including agents they would call human assets inside the Capitol dressed as Trump supporters before the doors were opened. Beyond that, the FBI had embedded themselves and infiltrated online chat groups, websites, and social media accounts across the country.

NewYorkPost

FBI lost count of how many paid informants were at Capitol on Jan. 6, and later performed audit to figure out exact number: ex-official​

Sep. 19, 2023

The FBI had so many paid informants at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, that it lost track of the number and had to perform a later audit to determine exactly how many “Confidential Human Sources” run by different FBI field offices were present that day, a former assistant director of the bureau has told lawmakers.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The FBI was wise. Ordinary Americans could not see the malevolent scope of the anti-democracy forces trying to overturn an election proven valid many times over.

Even the FBI underestimated the savage single mindedness of these domestic terrorists, but they tried.

Should Trump be nominated, they will have to be prepared even more, perhaps calling up National Guard forces in advance to provide security.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The FBI was wise. Ordinary Americans could not see the malevolent scope of the anti-democracy forces trying to overturn an election proven valid many times over.

Even the FBI underestimated the savage single mindedness of these domestic terrorists, but they tried.

Should Trump be nominated, they will have to be prepared even more, perhaps calling up National Guard forces in advance to provide security.
What do you believe should be done if and when Americans vote Trump in November and he wins the election?

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
That's the point. He lost by 8 million votes and his followers believe he won.

Was it Clinton who sa8d at a convention, "It's arithmetic!"

I have more faith in the American people than in the polls. The polls miss the people who are too busy or savvy to answer the phones.

Trump is already being faced with the same mental decline fears as Biden is. He called Pelosi Haley and people were scared.

And if they look more objectively, I believe they will find, as I have, that Trump is in a far worse decline than Biden.

• Agree
Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Joe Biden needs help to find his way off of a stage because he cannot remember where to go.
Joe's mental decline is so very apparent that the majority of Americans see this in poll, after poll, after poll.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I make my own judgments based on my own observations.

Biden has accomplished more than most other presidents while dealing with global inflation, Putin's invasion of Ukraine, Hamas attack on Israel followed by Israeli genocide.

He got us out of a 20 year war--something his predecessors were too cowardly to do--by determination and leadership.

Observing Biden and Trump I would put Biden around 72 and Trump on his early 80's with signs of dementia and severe mental illness.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I make my own judgments based upon my own observations.

Biden is the worst president in my lifetime. The disastrous way he had our military withdraw from Afghanistan showed weakness. The withdrawal should have been done much much better than it was.
Biden failed to prevent Russia from invading Ukraine. Why? Because Putin took advantage of what he saw as weakness in Biden.
Biden allows Iran access to billions and billions of dollars. This enables Iran to provide all the funds and equipment to Hamas which they use to wage a war of terror against Israel.

Observing Biden and Trump, in my personal opinion, I would put Biden in his early 90s with severe signs of dementia and severe mental illness; and I would put Trump in his early 70s with strong cognitive skills.
But, that is my personal opinion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

RealClearPolitics

GOP Rep. Clay Higgins: "The FBI's Involvement Was Deep, Not Just On J-6 But In The Days, Weeks, And Months Prior"​

November 30, 2023

REP. CLAY HIGGINS: The FBI was not only involved in actions on January 6 from within, they had I suspect over 200 agents embedded within the crowd, including agents they would call human assets inside the Capitol dressed as Trump supporters before the doors were opened. Beyond that, the FBI had embedded themselves and infiltrated online chat groups, websites, and social media accounts across the country.

NewYorkPost

FBI lost count of how many paid informants were at Capitol on Jan. 6, and later performed audit to figure out exact number: ex-official​

Sep. 19, 2023

The FBI had so many paid informants at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, that it lost track of the number and had to perform a later audit to determine exactly how many “Confidential Human Sources” run by different FBI field offices were present that day, a former assistant director of the bureau has told lawmakers.
I'm not sure why undercover agents would be a bad thing. Infiltration into groups that threaten the government via the " undercover " method is common practice in all forms of law enforcement. Much to do about nothing. Blessings.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
It began with American intelligence agencies not being loyal to Trump.

Now they are the bad guys working against America.

This is how the narrative works. All opposition must be destroyed.

At some point comes the burning of the Reichstag.
Then the suspension of liberties.
And then the fascists have all but won.

Not here. Not anywhere. Never forget. Never again.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Joe Biden needs help to find his way off of a stage because he cannot remember where to go.
Joe's mental decline is so very apparent that the majority of Americans see this in poll, after poll, after poll.
Many liberals don't care about the fact Biden isn't fit to be president, they only care about their woke agendas, same sex marriage, kill the innocent unborn (Abortion), Gender equity and pushing it on the innocent children in public funded classrooms

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Many liberals don't care about the fact Biden isn't fit to be president, they only care about their woke agendas, same sex marriage, kill the innocent unborn (Abortion), Gender equity and pushing it on the innocent children in public funded classrooms

Yes, you don't like liberals. But that is irrelevant.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
We know he is smart enough to hire experienced capable staff--and humble abd realistic enough to step down if he needs to.

Both qualities his opponent lacks. An oil CEO for Secretary of State (who, after he resigned called Trump a "moron" if memory serves me correctly.) Wilbur ?, Chairman of a famous money-laundering bank on Cyprus. The capable generals left in disgust.

Upvote 0