lucky wife
Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tuesday they had to hand in their 'final work' which they do instead of an exam. 2 students were late with a valid reason (sick with doctors note or extra ordinary personal circumstances that we can check) but have since handed in their works. 5 students have still not handed anything in without a valid reason. Of four of those, I simply don't expect them to hand in their assignment anymore. They are failing over the entire line anyhow, failing about 9 of their 13 classes or more. One however is a bright young guy who usually scores about 80 to 90. I hunted him down today and got a vague rather absent look (true, he was taking another exam) and the promise that he'ld make sure it was in order. When I left at 2.30 pm... still no handed in assignment. If he hands it in on monday... I have to deduct 50 percent of his grades. If he doesn't hand it in on monday... I have to give him a zero...

:help:

faerieevaH

lucky wife
Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
PaladinDoodler said:
Wow that would suck. And I can tell you definitely care about your students. :) Most teachers do. I am hoping to eventually become a history teacher. :)

Being a teacher is wonderful. And aggravating, frustrating and horrid. But mostly wonderful.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.