Saving your Catholic children from being "saved"! John 3:16

PanDeVida

Feb 21, 2007
✟42,102.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Although most of Ireland was RCC till recently , if they had known about this kind of heavy fear mongering , they would have left earlier . This kind of 'thing' does nothing for the cause of Christ , and His purpose .
No chance of return while there are Catholics who accept this kind of thing .

Fat, is this fear mongering by Jesus Christ. John 6: 53Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say unto you: Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you.

Yes one better have fear, because if they don't eat His Flesh and drink His Blood, you have no life in you. This is the best fear mongering by the Lord that one should adhere to and Eat and Drink His Body and Blood! Amen Amen

Invincibly Ignorant

The Church recognizes that God does not condemn those who are innocently ignorant of the truth about his offer of salvation. Regarding the doctrine in question, the Catechism of the Catholic Church (quoting Vatican II document Lumen Gentium, 16) states:

This affirmation is not aimed at those who, through no fault of their own, do not know Christ and his Church: Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience—those too may achieve eternal salvation. (CCC 847)

However when a Christian has been told the truth regarding the Catholic Church teachings and chooses not to adhere to it, they condemn themselves.

Now that you have read and have been told the truth about Catholicism you are no longer Invincibly ignorant.

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Luke 13:23
Someone asked him, "Lord, will only a few people be saved?" He answered them, "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I tell you, will attempt to enter but will not be strong enough. After the master of the house has arisen and locked the door, then will you stand outside knocking and saying, 'Lord, open the door for us.' He will say to you in reply, 'I do not know where you are from.' And you will say, 'We ate and drank in your company and you taught in our streets.' Then he will say to you, 'I do not know where (you) are from. Depart from me, all you evildoers!' And there will be wailing and grinding of teeth when you see Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God and you yourselves cast out.

In Luke 13:23 Jesus is talking to Christians. There are going to be a great number of Christians locked out of heaven on judgment day. Many of those Christians who Jesus locks out of heaven are going to wonder why on earth Jesus is locking them, His ‘faithful’, out of heaven like this.

To love Jesus and the Father is to obey Jesus and the Father. Having competing Christian religions is not the will of Jesus. Jesus wills St. Peter and his successors to have unequaled authority over all His followers. In Old Testament, God destroyed those who took the priesthood upon themselves outside of the sons of Aaron. God did this to keep His Church on earth united. A false Christian religion, like a false god religion, is going to give in to man’s desire to get away with sin and still go to heaven, rather than repentance to obedience and absolution of sins through the Sacrament of Reconciliation.

If you are saying that you are 'free in Christ' because you have repented of your sins and had them absolved in Christ's Sacrament of Reconciliation, then this is true freedom. If you are saying that you are 'free in Christ' because you have thrown out all Christ taught in loving Him through obedience to the Commandments, because your Protestant minister told you this is 'freedom', then you are in danger of damnation.

1 John 5:3
For the love of God is this, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome,

John 14:15
If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

John 15:22
"If I had not come to them and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; now, however, their sin cannot be excused. To hate me is to hate my Father. Had I not performed such works among them as no one has ever done before, they would not be guilty of sin; but as it is, they have seen, and they go on hating me and my Father."

John 5:27
"The Father has given over to him power to pass judgment because he is Son of Man; no need for you to be surprised at this, for an hour is coming in which all those in their tombs shall hear his voice and come forth. Those who have done right shall rise to live; the evildoers shall rise to be damned."
Would it be 'freedom' to listen to another man , a minister ? I ignore no one ,and follow only One ,who has taught me wonderful things .

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Fat, is this fear mongering by Jesus Christ. John 6: 53Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say unto you: Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you.

Yes one better have fear, because if they don't eat His Flesh and drink His Blood, you have no life in you. This is the best fear mongering by the Lord that one should adhere to and Eat and Drink His Body and Blood! Amen Amen

Invincibly Ignorant

The Church recognizes that God does not condemn those who are innocently ignorant of the truth about his offer of salvation. Regarding the doctrine in question, the Catechism of the Catholic Church (quoting Vatican II document Lumen Gentium, 16) states:

This affirmation is not aimed at those who, through no fault of their own, do not know Christ and his Church: Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience—those too may achieve eternal salvation. (CCC 847)

However when a Christian has been told the truth regarding the Catholic Church teachings and chooses not to adhere to it, they condemn themselves.

Now that you have read and have been told the truth about Catholicism you are no longer Invincibly ignorant.
Instead of leading people to understanding God's laws which govern our existence ,which are easily seen by those who have the Light of the Spirit ,the RCC has behaved in a controlling do as your told and don't ask questions formula .
This business of publishing Anathemas to frighten people instead of involving them in discussion around the bible to formulate logical reasons for God's need to make laws .
If you ask any intelligent child ,should we be allowed to do anything we want when we want they would possibly in this day and age answer Yes ,that is until they were faced with the conséquences of someone elses right to do as they wanted .So if they are inschool they begin to see why they need rules and begin themselves to make them . In other words they need LOGIC not constant ritual ,and blind belief . In School with the Franciscans ,who were good at most subjects like science and maths (not history )I do not remember a single discussion about Jesus and who He was . There should have been bible based discussions

Upvote 0