✟37,768.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Praying for you rocklife

Lord i pray for this family lord. I pray for there shortage on food lord that they eat there leftovers lord. Bless the family lord as they are trying so hard lord. In the name of Jesus I also pray for there money situation lord. Lord please be with them In your mighty name Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocklife

Senior Veteran
Apr 4, 2004
✟18,086.00
Faith
Christian
thanks guys and girls in Christ

thanks zion too, often I don't feel giving out leftovers to the birds and animals at the park is a waste, but mom is saying let's eat it all up (even gross leftovers from 5 year old)

I hope I am not justifying bad ways, I think feeding the animals is pretty good, but want to respect mom's wishes too.

thanks again for your helps

Upvote 0
Oct 7, 2005
✟2,829.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
rocklife said:
It is a big yuck, but my family wants to save money and not throw away food, be better stewards of what we've got.

Can you please pray for me and my family to eat our leftovers and not throw them away?

thank you, I am also praying.

God has planted a gifted seed in our minds. This seed will grow and mature and it will make us better believers in God. My solution: stick them in a big freezer.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
W

woman.at.the.well

Be with this family. Help them to trust in You for provision Lord. Let them enjoy and be thankful for what they have to eat. Let them get creative with leftovers Lord.

Be with everyone in this country who is blessed enough to have leftovers Lord. Let them be thankful for what they have and ever mindful of the people in this world who would love a tiny morsel/leftover from our tables Lord.

In Jesus Name
Amen

Upvote 0

VickiY

Jun 12, 2005
✟5,391.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Politics
US-Republican
rocklife said:
thanks guys and girls in Christ

thanks zion too, often I don't feel giving out leftovers to the birds and animals at the park is a waste, but mom is saying let's eat it all up (even gross leftovers from 5 year old)

I hope I am not justifying bad ways, I think feeding the animals is pretty good, but want to respect mom's wishes too.

thanks again for your helps

Perhaps the better solution to this would be for mum to put less food on everyone's plates, *allowing those who want more to ask for it...so that the leftovers are not leftovers from others' plates, but those in the pan!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.