✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Elijah wasn't a fallen angel.

I think Dennis you are saying that the fallen ones are redeemable, but that's not what the bible says.

19:20 Now the beast was seized, and along with him the false prophet who had performed the signs on his behalf – signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. Both of them were thrown alive into the lake of fire burning with sulfur. 20:10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet are too, and they will be tormented there day and night forever and ever. Revelations

And from Matthew:
25:41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Elijah wasn't a fallen angel.

I think Dennis you are saying that the fallen ones are redeemable, but that's not what the bible says.

19:20 Now the beast was seized, and along with him the false prophet who had performed the signs on his behalf – signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. Both of them were thrown alive into the lake of fire burning with sulfur. 20:10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet are too, and they will be tormented there day and night forever and ever. Revelations

And from Matthew:
25:41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels!

True... Elijah was NOT a fallen angel, he was a human, but I have a suspicion that The Book of Enoch has at least some validity to it and perhaps the final Elijah may finish something that the Patriarch Enoch was asked to do..... but he refused.

Azazel King of the Watchers and the 208 Watchers who fell because of the daughters of man, asked Enoch to pray for them, but according to the Book of Enoch or Secrets of Enoch, (I forget which one)..... he replied essentially....."if I pray for you..... who will pray for me?"

So....... with a prediction from Messiah Yeshua - Jesus that the final Elijah will restore all things...... I do have to wonder if this implies the completion of hidden meaning in Yom Kippur????

This is just speculation... but it can reach some very angry Satanists and cause them to take one step toward Messiah Yeshua - Jesus.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My abusers told me that the cult named Satanism is ending and that I was a ritual sacrifice to end Satanism. They said that Second Life was connected to Satanism and so was Disney. They said it was created by a man years ago and that it was running the world in a way. They said that was why there was evil references in the Disney movies and there was racism and things still in Disney. They said they did cult worship of the Devil which included human sacrifice. They said there was more than a thousand people in Satanism. They said that they were becoming Christians but that I was a last sacrifice and that I had been a sacrifice to the Devil. They said they killed many people in the whole of Satanism. They said they mislead people more and that the Sims is also connected to Satanism. They said it effected foreign policy too. They said that I was a sacrifice to the Devil to heal Satanism. They said that they had to seriously torture someone to show their pain and then they would heal that person. They said more people were associated with my kidnapping and torture than I am aware of. They said that all Satanist would be becoming Christian and that there were several movies out about the change from Satanism to Christianity and two of them are Moana and Elena of Avalor. I am still distraught and do not understand why they told me all that but I do believe Satanism is ending and that there will be changes in the world because of it.

Bluerose31.... I am right now at the 27 minute mark in the following video and I do believe that YOU will begin to heal as you listen to the following interview with the author of The Shack, with Nicky Gumble.

Interview with The Shack author Paul Young | 20 July 2014

Reactions: Bluerose31
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My abusers told me that the cult named Satanism is ending and that I was a ritual sacrifice to end Satanism. They said that Second Life was connected to Satanism and so was Disney. They said it was created by a man years ago and that it was running the world in a way. They said that was why there was evil references in the Disney movies and there was racism and things still in Disney. They said they did cult worship of the Devil which included human sacrifice. They said there was more than a thousand people in Satanism. They said that they were becoming Christians but that I was a last sacrifice and that I had been a sacrifice to the Devil. They said they killed many people in the whole of Satanism. They said they mislead people more and that the Sims is also connected to Satanism. They said it effected foreign policy too. They said that I was a sacrifice to the Devil to heal Satanism. They said that they had to seriously torture someone to show their pain and then they would heal that person. They said more people were associated with my kidnapping and torture than I am aware of. They said that all Satanist would be becoming Christian and that there were several movies out about the change from Satanism to Christianity and two of them are Moana and Elena of Avalor. I am still distraught and do not understand why they told me all that but I do believe Satanism is ending and that there will be changes in the world because of it.

I sent off your message to a gifted Christian writer who I quote in the opening post in this discussion:

Prayer for Israel from the book War Declarations.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I admit that I can easily see how you would consider this a stretch but......
I feel that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus wishes to pass control of Disney to
H-s Bride.....
and the final Elijah serves as lawyer between
Messiah and H-s BRide.......

Pastor George Chuang is perfect for the role of Elijah in my opinion.....

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The people that hurt me were Satanist. They worshiped the devil in the form of Satanism. They were not good people. I don't know why they worshiped the Devil.

How have your past few months been going Bluerose31.

I do certainly notice signs that a major shift is indeed taking place.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How have your past few months been going Bluerose31.

I do certainly notice signs that a major shift is indeed taking place.
Hi Dennis :) The past couple months have been hard but Jesus is holding me together. I am in counseling and trying to forgive my torturers.

• Prayers
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi Dennis :) The past couple months have been hard but Jesus is holding me together. I am in counseling and trying to forgive my torturers.

This statement may be of some encouragement to you.......

Pastor Rick Joyner.....
.“Some who have been the most deceived in the past will become some of the strongest in the truth because of their wisdom. Wisdom is to know His voice and to follow Him. These will not be easily distracted from Him again. Do not judge others because of their past, but by who they have become. Those who have followed Wisdom will have their weaknesses turned into strengths. No one is stronger or more trustworthy than those who know His voice and follow Him."

From the section..... Victory or Defeat...
The Call Rick Joyner

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You are right Greg :) Thank you for sharing this with me. I do feel they have filled my head with lies. You are right that anytime a person gives Satan an advantage that is a form of Satanism and that it will not go away until God destroys Satan.

Actually..... I feel that those Satanists told you the truth.... and they will soon be like the man who had been delivered from the Legion.... they will fearlessly testify of how great the mercy of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus has been shown in their lives.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Actually..... I feel that those Satanists told you the truth.... and they will soon be like the man who had been delivered from the Legion.... they will fearlessly testify of how great the mercy of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus has been shown in their lives.

That would be wonderful if that happened.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I am curious what Messiah Yeshua / Jesus will show you about this......

Does Darth Vader = Azazel = Zeus???

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That would be wonderful if that happened.

Yes.. actually it will be beyond wonderful..... because they will give joy to the Ancient of Days the Father and the Ancient of Days the Holy Spirit........... and to the Messiah...... the Word / Logos who has done so much for all of us................

Jhn 16:25

“I have spoken of these matters in figures of speech, but soon I will stop speaking figuratively and will tell you plainly all about the Father.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think Jesus will save the Satanists :)

I do too..............................

While he was human.... he argued most with the most deeply religious........
but in our time period...... he seems to be able to work most freely though somebody like John Ramirez...... Wow but that guy has serious courage!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think Jesus will save the Satanists :)

The very fact that you.......
who were so victimized and tormented by Satanists cannot give up on them....... is living proof that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus spoke the truth.........

Mat 5:44

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The very fact that you.......
who were so victimized and tormented by Satanists cannot give up on them....... is living proof that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus spoke the truth.........

Mat 5:44

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
Thank you so much :)

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Those folks are twisted.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
If Satanism is ending it because of another religion that has subverted it and basically acts as a mockery of it, this group basically infiltrates every religion and makes fun of it by "staying in character"

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I will certainly appreciate your prayers about this:

I want to start an online ministry to Satanists....

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The people that hurt me were Satanist. They worshiped the devil in the form of Satanism. They were not good people. I don't know why they worshiped the Devil.

Your testimony is going to become like a smooth stone......
that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus puts in a sling.....
and hits the modern Goliath of Satanism.

Christian outreach to Satanists.....

Last edited:
Upvote 0