US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My abusers told me that the cult named Satanism is ending and that I was a ritual sacrifice to end Satanism. They said that Second Life was connected to Satanism and so was Disney. They said it was created by a man years ago and that it was running the world in a way. They said that was why there was evil references in the Disney movies and there was racism and things still in Disney. They said they did cult worship of the Devil which included human sacrifice. They said there was more than a thousand people in Satanism. They said that they were becoming Christians but that I was a last sacrifice and that I had been a sacrifice to the Devil. They said they killed many people in the whole of Satanism. They said they mislead people more and that the Sims is also connected to Satanism. They said it effected foreign policy too. They said that I was a sacrifice to the Devil to heal Satanism. They said that they had to seriously torture someone to show their pain and then they would heal that person. They said more people were associated with my kidnapping and torture than I am aware of. They said that all Satanist would be becoming Christian and that there were several movies out about the change from Satanism to Christianity and two of them are Moana and Elena of Avalor. I am still distraught and do not understand why they told me all that but I do believe Satanism is ending and that there will be changes in the world because of it.

Last edited:

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Wow!

I prayed about something kind of dangerous back in 1990
and by the year 2001 I found out that what I prayed about
sure seems to fit with something that is happening in the
unseen realms.

Yom Kippur/The Rapture connection?!

"but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness to Aza'zel.'(Leviticus 16:10RSV)

In a nutshell I have came to strongly suspect that Azazel is the fallen angel who will be somewhat like General Abner who brought the ten tribes over to King David or to Rav Shaul/Paul who repented of persecuting Christians and followers of God.

I suspect that when the fallen angel Azazel returns to the God of Abraham with his whole heart...when Yom Kippur is completely fulfilled....then a major step will have been taken toward the ushering in of a truly new era of worldwide peace where even the eating habits of wild animals like lions will be altered!

"And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?"

Reactions: Bluerose31
Upvote 0

Greg J.

Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2016
Southeast Michigan
✟233,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My abusers told me that the cult named Satanism is ending and that I was a ritual sacrifice to end Satanism. They said that Second Life was connected to Satanism and so was Disney. They said it was created by a man years ago and that it was running the world in a way. They said that was why there was evil references in the Disney movies and there was racism and things still in Disney. They said they did cult worship of the Devil which included human sacrifice. They said there was more than a thousand people in Satanism. They said that they were becoming Christians but that I was a last sacrifice and that I had been a sacrifice to the Devil. They said they killed many people in the whole of Satanism. They said they mislead people more and that the Sims is also connected to Satanism. They said it effected foreign policy too. They said that I was a sacrifice to the Devil to heal Satanism. They said that they had to seriously torture someone to show their pain and then they would heal that person. They said more people were associated with my kidnapping and torture than I am aware of. They said that all Satanist would be becoming Christian and that there were several movies out about the change from Satanism to Christianity and two of them are Moana and Elena of Avalor. I am still distraught and do not understand why they told me all that but I do believe Satanism is ending and that there will be changes in the world because of it.
They continued to fill your head with lies. (You probably need to combat it all by aggressively filling yourself with knowledge and belief of the truth.) Satanism only ends with the end of Satan (which will happen). Giving anything God's place in one's life other than God is a form of Satanism, and I trust that it is easy to see that isn't ending any time soon. There are many cults with various practices, but it all boils down to accepting or rejecting Jesus as Lord.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
They continued to fill your head with lies. (You probably need to combat it all by aggressively filling yourself with knowledge and belief of the truth.) Satanism only ends with the end of Satan (which will happen). Giving anything God's place in one's life other than God is a form of Satanism, and I trust that it is easy to see that isn't ending any time soon.
You are right Greg :) Thank you for sharing this with me. I do feel they have filled my head with lies. You are right that anytime a person gives Satan an advantage that is a form of Satanism and that it will not go away until God destroys Satan.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You are right Greg :) Thank you for sharing this with me. I do feel they have filled my head with lies. You are right that anytime a person gives Satan an advantage that is a form of Satanism and that it will not go away until God destroys Satan.

How is giving an advantage a form of worship?

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You said giving the enemy an advantage is a form of ism.
The people that hurt me were Satanist. They worshiped the devil in the form of Satanism. They were not good people. I don't know why they worshiped the Devil.

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The people that hurt me were Satanist. They worshiped the devil in the form of Satanism. They were not good people. I don't know why they worshiped the Devil.

Is there a difference between those two terms?

To me it doesn't matter-the evil essence is the same, but you use it differently.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Is there a difference between those two terms?

To me it doesn't matter-the evil essence is the same, but you use it differently.
I dont think there is a difference between the two terms.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
They continued to fill your head with lies. (You probably need to combat it all by aggressively filling yourself with knowledge and belief of the truth.) Satanism only ends with the end of Satan (which will happen). Giving anything God's place in one's life other than God is a form of Satanism, and I trust that it is easy to see that isn't ending any time soon. There are many cults with various practices, but it all boils down to accepting or rejecting Jesus as Lord.

On the other hand.......
Isaiah 9:7

"Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this."

You and I do not absolutely know how Lucifer / Satan's motives may have
somewhat shifted over time..... and we cannot rule out the possibility that
Satan...... is at least somewhat in line with the mentality of Stanley Milgram Ph. D?

Since we know........ and even the Devils know ..... and tremble......that the government of Messiah
Yeshua / Jesus would expand and expand and expand...... into all realms
and dimensions of space time...... then as in the Milgram experiment there comes a
time when the Teacher Subject.... gets to find out that the Learner Subject was
acting.......
and it was actually the Teacher subject being tested......
that could symbolize a later Yom Kippur style event that has some
correlations with Passover???

It does make sense that a shift is coming in the approach that
the fallen angels have toward Messiah Yeshua - Jesus....
who may also be the being of light of NDE fame who reviews lives of people who have
a brush with death?

The being of light of NDE fame, G-d or Satan?

If... this theory is close to the truth then.....
what happened to Bluerose31 may be the way that
a shift is being announced to hundreds, thousands and even
tens of thousands of Satanists..... so that the shift begins?????

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Generally speaking a high percentage of Atheists and full fledged Satanists
got that way as a rebellion against the doctrine of heaven vs hell with zero
way out.

Multiple Ezekiel 37 style events, Multiverse Theory, is one way in which
Messiah Yeshua - Jesus may be able to take somebody out of a terrible
way of thinking and give them a new heart, mind and soul....... even
after their death.

The Philosophical implications of Multiverse Theory?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Have you heard the testimony of Evangelist John Ramirez who repented and came out of Satanism?

Unmasking Satan | John Ramirez | Sid Roth's It's Supernatural

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Now that Mr. John Ramirez has repented and turned his life over to Messiah Yeshua - Jesus he will be instrumental in assisting the Church to more fully understand these verses.

2Corinthians 12:2

"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)

How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter."

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

But... here is a promise that should
greatly encourage all Christians.

Matthew 17:11 (KJV)

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things."

Could this verse be an absolute......???

Could the restoration of all things even include some fallen angels????

Upvote 0