Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2011
✟8,473.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
How many Christians here believe it happens, I posted a u-tube video of a mother who had to deal with what effects this had on her children, her husband was convicted of sexually abusing the kids and a retired Chief of the FBI was speaking about how this is going on in America, <staff edit> so with out posting the video have any of you folks heard about such attrocities being done to children at the hands of satanist

Last edited by a moderator:

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
How many Christians here believe it happens, I posted a u-tube video of a mother who had to deal with what effects this had on her children, her husband was convicted of sexually abusing the kids and a retired Chief of the FBI was speaking about how this is going on in America,<Staff Edit> so with out posting the video have any of you folks heard about such attrocities being done to children at the hands of satanist

It absolutely does happen. I used to work in the field of domestic violence and counseled women who were victims of it. Many victims may however NOT speak up about it, for many reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2011
✟8,473.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
It absolutely does happen. I used to work in the field of domestic violence and counseled women who were victims of it. Many victims may however NOT speak up about it, for many reasons.
considering a head of the FBI says it exist and that there are documented cases, the fact that nobody is brought to justice makes me wonder how deep it goes into our judicial system, since I posted a couple of u-tube videos concerning our governments involvement in pedophilia rings,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Andrew12

A Knight of the Lord
Nov 4, 2010
Mainstreet, AnyTown
Visit site
✟17,283.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
MOD HAT ON
emoticon-object-019.gif

BEAR IN MIND THAT PUBLICLY DISCUSSING STAFF ACTIONS IS PROHIBITED BY CF POLICY.
PLEASE REMOVE STAFF ACTION REFERENCES IN POSTS.
Disruptive Behavior, Campaigning, Staff Disciplinary Action
Do not disrupt the peace and harmony of the site by rehashing alleged grievances or disputes, publicly complaining about posts or threads, or ranting about Christian Forums or its staff. Do not attempt to undermine these rules or policies via campaigns, petitions, or protests. Do not discuss staff or reported actions publicly. Use the Member Services Center to submit questions and complaints about staff disciplinary action or rules.

CHRISTIAN FORUMS RULES FOUND HERE

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION & UNDERSTANDING ON THIS MATTER.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Tzaousios

Αυγουστινιανικός Χριστιανός
Dec 4, 2008
Comitatus in praesenti
Visit site
✟26,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not to discount the fact that there are Satanists and that they abuse people, but I thought "Ritual Satanic Abuse" was largely an Evangelical Protestant fad in the late 1980's to mid 1990's.

It would happen like this: A big-haired, puffy-suited evangelist would travel around the country to so-called revivals at churches and preach to people that Jeffrey Dahmer would come get them if they did not walk the aisle and accept Christ. For the youth, he would tell them the same thing, only adding that Dahmer would also come get them if they had premarital sex of any type. There would be plenty of books and VHS's with fiery pentagrams on the front for sale after the service.

Reactions: cobweb
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Not to discount the fact that there are Satanists and that they abuse people, but I thought "Ritual Satanic Abuse" was largely an Evangelical Protestant fad in the late 1980's to mid 1990's.

It would happen like this: A big-haired, puffy-suited evangelist would travel around the country to so-called revivals at churches and preach to people that Jeffrey Dahmer would come get them if they did not walk the aisle and accept Christ. For the youth, he would tell them the same thing, only adding that Dahmer would also come get them if they had premarital sex of any type. There would be plenty of books and VHS's with fiery pentagrams on the front for sale after the service.

That's not the experience of those who spoke to me about it. Many times, it's generational. And it is for the purpose of Satanic rituals.

Upvote 0

cobweb

Cranky octogenarian at heart
Jan 12, 2006
Georgia, USA
✟20,938.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
That's not the experience of those who spoke to me about it. Many times, it's generational. And it is for the purpose of Satanic rituals.

Then there should be some sort of evidence. To date there is none.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tzaousios

Dec 4, 2008
Comitatus in praesenti
Visit site
✟26,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tzaousios said:

Yes, but the fad I mentioned existed in the world of Evangelical Protestantism.

Upvote 0

GreekOrthodox

Psalti Chrysostom
Oct 25, 2010
Yorktown VA
✟176,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I also remember that a number of these cases turned out to be hoaxes. In addition, Cornerstone magazine exposed Mike Warnke, a supposed Satanic high priest who became Christian, as a fraud. So I'm with the Doubting Thomases.

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2011
✟8,473.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married

I'm not sure how much you have read in the bible but satanic rituals have been going on since the earliest bible times, people sacrificing their children to some god named chemosh, or molech

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2011
✟8,473.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I also remember that a number of these cases turned out to be hoaxes. In addition, Cornerstone magazine exposed Mike Warnke, a supposed Satanic high priest who became Christian, as a fraud. So I'm with the Doubting Thomases.
Wow! and Thomas was wrong too!

Upvote 0

Tzaousios

Dec 4, 2008
Comitatus in praesenti
Visit site
✟26,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure how much you have read in the bible but satanic rituals have been going on since the earliest bible times, people sacrificing their children to some god named chemosh, or molech

Yes, as I said, not to discount the fact that there are Satanists and they abuse people. However, the fad I also mentioned existed in Evangelical Protestantism. Perhaps it still does.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
How many Christians here believe it happens, I posted a u-tube video of a mother who had to deal with what effects this had on her children, her husband was convicted of sexually abusing the kids and a retired Chief of the FBI was speaking about how this is going on in America, but someone didn't want me posting a video about this subject, and reported it, I don't why? so with out posting the video have any of you folks heard about such attrocities being done to children at the hands of satanist
Who told you you couldn't post a video on it?
Can ya put the link up to it on my profile board?

Reactions: Criada
Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2011
✟8,473.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Then there should be some sort of evidence. To date there is none.
so you don't find witnesses as evidence?........If I held a gun to you and robbed you, and a judge said what evidence do you have, and you say "I was there! it happened to me! he robbed me at gunpoint!"........then the judge says case closed there doesn't seem to be any evidence, just this womans word, and prophecyistrue said he didn't do it...........I think if thats the way court was held there would be a whole lot more crime going on.......abuse victims are witnesses, They are EVIDENCE!

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Anyone that commits any kind of crime, whether violent or non-violent can claim the defense that "satan made me do it!"
But then, that is the Bible/religion for ya

http://www.newsmakingnews.com/karencuriojonesarchive.htm
Satanism and Ritual Abuse Archive

The following cases describe legal proceedings held in Juvenile, Family, Civil and Criminal Courts around the world where there have been allegations of Satanism or the use of ritual to abuse others.
Any religion or organization can be used as a front to hide ritual abuse activity, including Christianity, Buddhism, Shamanism, Hinduism, Masonry, Mormonism, Pagan and Satanic religions; however, not all Satanists commit crimes and not all occultism is Satanism. It is imperative that investigators and professionals familiarize themselves with cross-cultural belief systems so as not to target any particular group.

This archive was compiled by Diana Napolis, M.A.. If there are any corrections or updates that need to be made, please contact
the author at: 6977 Navajo Rd. PMB 114, San Diego, California 92119-1503.
"Warning: Some of the following cases depict graphic, violent activity."

Reactions: united4Peace
Upvote 0

cobweb

Cranky octogenarian at heart
Jan 12, 2006
Georgia, USA
✟20,938.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
so you don't find witnesses as evidence?........If I held a gun to you and robbed you, and a judge said what evidence do you have, and you say "I was there! it happened to me! he robbed me at gunpoint!"........then the judge says case closed there doesn't seem to be any evidence, just this womans word, and prophecyistrue said he didn't do it...........I think if thats the way court was held there would be a whole lot more crime going on.......abuse victims are witnesses, They are EVIDENCE!

Not when the witness testimony is derived from hypnosis and supposed "recovered memories". There is no physical evidence even though these people have gone as far as to make claims that they were kept for ritual breeding for multiple human sacrifices. Not a shred of evidence.

Lying for Jesus is still lying.

Upvote 0

Andrew12

A Knight of the Lord
Nov 4, 2010
Mainstreet, AnyTown
Visit site
✟17,283.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
MOD HAT ON
emoticon-object-019.gif

THIS THREAD HAS UNDERGONE A MINI-CLEAN-UP & BEEN REOPENED.

IF YOU NOTICE THAT NAY OF YOUR POSTS ARE MISSING OR HAVE BEEN EDITED,
IT HAS BEEN DONE SO AS PART OF THE MINI CLEAN-UP.

CHRISTIAN FORUMS RULES FOUND HERE

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION & UNDERSTANDING ON THIS MATTER.

MOD HAT OFF

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.