Borislav

Feb 17, 2016
Bulgaria
✟12,670.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are three main factors. Flashing lights, repetitive beat, moving images.
-Strobing is a powerful form of hypnosis in which strobe lights are shined into the victims eyes at a specific frequency that causes all voluntary brain activity to cease, the victim is then in a trance like state and is extremely susceptible to hypnotic suggestion.
When the cycle of alternating light/darkness varies between six and 8 Hz (flashes per second), the result is a loss of depth perception
When the cycle of alternating lights and darkness rises to 20 Hz per second, the light rays create interference with the alpha waves (7) of the brain, which controls the ability to concentrate;
-Repetitive beat puts you in trance like state just like shamans do with drums to induce trance.
-Moving images include moving endless spirals, triangles or any other moving object.
Sometimes they put binaural beats and mix it with music so we can't really tell its there.

Paul Yohannan

Mar 24, 2016
Old Route 66
✟34,744.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
There are three main factors. Flashing lights, repetitive beat, moving images.
-Strobing is a powerful form of hypnosis in which strobe lights are shined into the victims eyes at a specific frequency that causes all voluntary brain activity to cease, the victim is then in a trance like state and is extremely susceptible to hypnotic suggestion.
When the cycle of alternating light/darkness varies between six and 8 Hz (flashes per second), the result is a loss of depth perception
When the cycle of alternating lights and darkness rises to 20 Hz per second, the light rays create interference with the alpha waves (7) of the brain, which controls the ability to concentrate;
-Repetitive beat puts you in trance like state just like shamans do with drums to induce trance.
-Moving images include moving endless spirals, triangles or any other moving object.
Sometimes they put binaural beats and mix it with music so we can't really tell its there.

Whereas I would not link this to the Illuminati, I would say there can be a spiritual danger to the type of audio-visual stimulation you describe insofar as it does have strongly trance-inducing effects. It puts the mind in neutral, which is undesirable.

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟926,829.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
I always find it strange when dance music is singled out as Satanic, but the decades of heavy metal and dark electro openly about death, pagan brutality and devil worship doesn't get a mention any more.

Upvote 0

Borislav

Feb 17, 2016
Bulgaria
✟12,670.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Whereas I would not link this to the Illuminati, I would say there can be a spiritual danger to the type of audio-visual stimulation you describe insofar as it does have strongly trance-inducing effects. It puts the mind in neutral, which is undesirable.
Maybe, but if you watched the video they put baphomet in the screens and talk about satan. And in most of these EDM festivals they always have objects like heads watching them or in screen. Its like the devil watches them while they are sinning.
edc_new_york_2016_misc_crystal_village_thumbnail_700x430.jpg

Alfa-Future.jpg

nzGgwQM.png

7yAzc8b.png

gJPIOTc.png

k63O4G8.png

Do not get me started me started on raves. They turn something good into a cult.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Borislav

Feb 17, 2016
Bulgaria
✟12,670.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I always find it strange when dance music is singled out as Satanic, but the decades of heavy metal and dark electro openly about death, pagan brutality and devil worship doesn't get a mention any more.
Yes but i think that electronic music is getting more popular nowdays. But they are everywhere. I can't listen to normal music. Mainstream media is promoting only satanic music.

Upvote 0

TurtleAnne

Dec 25, 2016
Michigan U.S.
✟20,919.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Were they getting mentions in those decades past, though? I know the Evangelical among my extended family were always very wary of such music and so on. I wasn't even allowed to see Star Wars as a kid, because my grandparents were very wary of its content in regards to the spiritual implications of the Star Wars lore, so I'm guessing AC/DC would have been out of the question, as well.

Seems that nearly anything that can be exploited for satanic influence, winds up getting exploited for satanic influence, even if not all content in the given category (such as a genre of music) is included in that exploitation.

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟926,829.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
Yes but i think that electronic music is getting more popular nowdays. But they are everywhere. I can't listen to normal music. Mainstream media is promoting only satanic music.
But it just makes any fear of Satanism/Illuminati powered EDM seem even sillier when there seems to have been no real consequences from openly satanic music for an entire generation.
Were they getting mentions in those decades past, though? I know the Evangelical among my extended family were always very wary of such music and so on. I wasn't even allowed to see Star Wars as a kid, because my grandparents were very wary of its content in regards to the spiritual implications of the Star Wars lore, so I'm guessing AC/DC would have been out of the question, as well.

Seems that nearly anything that can be exploited for satanic influence, winds up getting exploited for satanic influence, even if not all content in the given category (such as a genre of music) is included in that exploitation.
Oh people were absolutely worried about it... but it's still around, and resetting the outrage to the new (and comparatively tame) teenage music of today doesn't seem logical.

Upvote 0

Borislav

Feb 17, 2016
Bulgaria
✟12,670.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But it just makes any fear of Satanism/Illuminati powered EDM seem even sillier when there seems to have been no real consequences from openly satanic music for an entire generation.
There are consequences. Most of these people are atheists or become atheists without knowing it. Because they teach them New Age BS. That you can be your own God and you can do everything you want. They party all day and night. Partying is not that bad but people nowdays live to party. Have you see what shirts these people wear. Some of them dress as rebels other wear shirts like party sleep repeat. Its the influence of these festivals that promotes YOLO. Nowdays people just party everyday, make meaningless sex and do drugs. People can choose to believe or not in a God but with these festivals they change their mind without realizing it. Check this video at 50 minute. That's what people are turning into even christians and don't realize it.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟926,829.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
There are consequences. Most of these people are atheists or become atheists without knowing it. Because they teach them New Age BS. That you can be your own God and you can do everything you want. They party all day and night. Partying is not that bad but people nowdays live to party. Have you see what shirts these people wear. Some of them dress as rebels other wear shirts like party sleep repeat. Its the influence of these festivals that promotes YOLO. Nowdays people just party everyday, make meaningless sex and do drugs. People can choose to believe or not in a God but with these festivals they change their mind without realizing it. Check this video at 50 minute. That's what people are turning into even christians and don't realize it.
I'm dubious.

Mainly because sex, dancing and debauchery have been with humanity forever... we just have more personal cameras recording it now.

Crime and violence are down, rather then rising. These millennials are healthier and happier then the Gen Xers of the 90s.

• Agree
Reactions: Nige55
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Obviously anything mixed with witchcraft is a no-no.

But some fine and effective Christian music is in hard rock. I think Disciple's 'Radical', in really authentic hard rock, has some really good, hard hitting Biblical lyrics, FYI:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zurückschlagen

Weiß und Blau
Jan 8, 2017
Europe
✟20,669.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Herr Borislav and most of you are right.

But to clarify this even further, this is actually called Sensory overload.
It is over-stimulation from the environment.

The Symptoms are:

You can get overexcited, you can experience angry outbursts, difficulty concentrating, can't complete a heavy task and you can't focus. You shut down, in general.

When a man is exhausted, he can be easily manipulated. Women use same tactics. Army use the same tactics. Nothing new under the sun.

Drill instructors reshape your whole inner and outer self during your first days in boot camp. They are angry and mean for a reason! You don't get sleep for a reason!

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Maybe, but if you watched the video they put baphomet in the screens and talk about satan. And in most of these EDM festivals they always have objects like heads watching them or in screen. Its like the devil watches them while they are sinning.
edc_new_york_2016_misc_crystal_village_thumbnail_700x430.jpg

Alfa-Future.jpg

nzGgwQM.png

7yAzc8b.png

gJPIOTc.png

k63O4G8.png

Do not get me started me started on raves. They turn something good into a cult.

What does Satan look like? What do demons look like?

The common, pop culture portrayal of Satan as a scary-looking, goat-like beast with horns is not found in the Bible. Prior to his rebellion against God, Satan was a beautiful, glorious being (see Ezekiel 28:12–15). What Satan “looks like” now is a mystery.

Reactions: ForsakenGirl
Upvote 0

Nige55

Mar 2, 2012
✟68,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was a DJ for a good number of years, and have a lifelong knowledge and interest in the history of 'dance' music, going back to when that meant danceable 70's R&B/Soul. I can't stand EDM, but I'm not in agreement with some of the posts on lighting effects, visuals etc. I was also a light jockey earlier in some popular clubs. I've been very much involved in that scene in the past, and like anything, you can take the good or the bad from it.
The visuals, lighting effects etc are indeed visual stimulation, in the aim to match and pair emotions through the music in a visual medium. Unless you have some form of actual reaction to strobes (epilepsy etc), they are so create a visual effect. I have never, ever seen anyone actually go into a trance like state through strobe use.
Some people really aim to release and let go through music and dancing (many sadly just love to get mashed up), it can be healthy and invigorating. Much early underground disco and house music was directly influenced by gospel music (many artists and vocalists were gospel singers), it can be pretty amazing hearing that on a powerful sound system.
Many of the trances seen at festivals, gatherings or in clubs are largely down to drugs. It's really sad.
Having said that, the 70's was off the charts crazy when it came to that dark world.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
just a correlation to what's currant. The mentions are fresh and plenty when we bother to look for it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was a DJ for a good number of years, and have a lifelong knowledge and interest in the history of 'dance' music, going back to when that meant danceable 70's R&B/Soul. I can't stand EDM, but I'm not in agreement with some of the posts on lighting effects, visuals etc. I was also a light jockey earlier in some popular clubs. I've been very much involved in that scene in the past, and like anything, you can take the good or the bad from it.
The visuals, lighting effects etc are indeed visual stimulation, in the aim to match and pair emotions through the music in a visual medium. Unless you have some form of actual reaction to strobes (epilepsy etc), they are so create a visual effect. I have never, ever seen anyone actually go into a trance like state through strobe use.
Some people really aim to release and let go through music and dancing (many sadly just love to get mashed up), it can be healthy and invigorating. Much early underground disco and house music was directly influenced by gospel music (many artists and vocalists were gospel singers), it can be pretty amazing hearing that on a powerful sound system.
Many of the trances seen at festivals, gatherings or in clubs are largely down to drugs. It's really sad.
Having said that, the 70's was off the charts crazy when it came to that dark world.
Expand your concept of "trance" beyond what you personally are able to notice.

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟926,829.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
just a correlation to what's currant. The mentions are fresh and plenty when we bother to look for it.
Sure, violent and occult references have always been a part of art though. My point was that the scale is so much lower then some of the darker music of just before and just after the millennium.

Upvote 0

Godcrazy

Sep 20, 2018
Cheshire
✟9,353.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How about the different music groups who had reversed songs that if you played them backwards, you can hear them praise the evil. (John todd) I remember my brothers records, and how I fell over it by coincidence. They really played strange sounds backwards. I heard it with my own ears, and I was just a small girl. Even I knew something bad was happening.

Upvote 0