Nov 24, 2010
✟7,647.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
As a metalhead whose ventured deep into the unknown I can tell you Slayer is but the tip of the Iceberg and not truly satanic, no that goes to a few bands I know

Gorgoroth: Video: Carving a Giant

Dimmu Borgir: The sacrilegious Scorn

Behemoth: Alas Lord is upon Me

Vader: Helleluyah (God is Dead)
=

Upvote 0

The Fourth Horseman

Logic is my god
Nov 24, 2010
✟7,647.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Satanist rock bands are used to lure in impressionable young people who, initally have no interest in cults, just like the music -- until they are introduced to Satanist ways. Teenage girls and young women, especially, become "groupies" to such bands. They get more and more sexually promiscuous and, inevitably, end up being used in vile rituals by male cult leaders. These men are often demonically possessed -- or may even be Lucifer himself in human form.

The dangers of Satanism are made very clear in the shocking news story below. It tells of a young woman's involvement with a Satanist "church." The parents of any Christian teen should pass it on as a cautionary tale.

I BORE SATAN'S LOVE CHILD!

By C. Michael Forsyth

"SAN FRANCISCO – A former member of a prominent Satanist church has filed a $2 million paternity suit against its head honcho, Lucifer, charging that the Evil One has failed to pay child support!
Mandy Greakley, 31, claims that she was impregnated by the Devil during a sinister rite in 2005, and that since then she hasn’t received a dime from him. What’s more, her lawsuit alleges, he has never once visited their young son.
“Lucifer left me high and dry,” Mandy says bitterly. “When we were together, he promised me the world, but when he found out I was expecting, he pulled a disappearing act.
“He dumped me and little Kyle like so much garbage. I guess there’s a reason they call him the Prince of Lies.”
Satanist leaders vehemently deny the stunning accusation against their beloved lord and master.
“He did not have sex with that woman,” insists Dan Hogerman, a spokesman for the First Church of Lucifer, Angel of Light. “This individual is obviously very, very troubled. She needs professional help.”
According to legal documents filed in San Francisco Superior Court, Mandy first met the Lord of Darkness at a Halloween party hosted by the church. At first, the raven-haired beauty didn’t believe the mysterious stranger when he revealed his identity.
“At these gatherings, you meet a lot of guys who claim to be high-ranking demons, but turn out to be low-level minions, or worse, ordinary humans,” explains Mandy..."

Rest of news item can be found at freedomshammer.wordpress.com

I guess it's Satans turn to send his only begotten son to Earth haha. Quick lets make him carry a wooden pentagram up a hill and crucify him.

To funny, that story made my day.

Upvote 0