Satan, Lucifer, and Beelzebub as the Broken Image of the Trinity: The Devil Admits during Exorcism a Split Personality

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
@mourningdove~

Have you been listening to Fr. Chad Ripperger? He is the founder of the Society of the Most Sorrowful Mother, called the Doloran Fathers, located primarily in the Archdiocese of Denver, Colorado.

More to the point, he's also a very experienced exorcist priest and frequent subject of interviews. Amazing interviews.

Fr. Ripperger was recently interviewed by Chris Stefanick and described some of his exorcising the devil, himself, as well as Satan, Lucifer, and Beelzebub.

Fr. Ripperger shared a number of items that have been revealed to him through exorcisms. He also There are a number of items that he has not yet received permission from his Archbishop to reveal publicly. It was all fascinating.

You need -- everybody needs -- to hear what he said.

Read below for the highlights ...

Continued below.

• Informative
Reactions: mourningdove~

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟758,491.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I've always assumed that Satan, Lucifer and Beezlebub were three different names for the same being.

It appears I was correct in that but the concept of an inverted trinity never occurred to me.

For most of us the distinctions between them are irrelevant, although I assume it might be important to exorcists to know these things.

Upvote 0

clusium

Oct 6, 2023
Mississauga
✟8,522.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I always saw a unholy trinity in the Book of Revelations with Satan, anti-Christ and beast.
Yes, that is what it is in the Book of Revelation, & Fr. Chad Ripperger's disclosure about the devil being Satan, Lucifer, & Beelzebub is in line with this. Satan = the dragon, Lucifer = the antichrist, and Beelzebub = the beast.

Upvote 0