✟374,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Her comments to Newsmax commentator Eric Bolling:

Sarah Palin responded to Donald Trump's arrest in Georgia on Thursday night by talking up the possibility of civil war. Speaking to Eric Bolling as the former president was booked at the Fulton County Jail on election interference charges, Palin slammed “those who are conducting this travesty and creating this two tier system of justice. I want to ask them: What the heck?” the former Alaska governor said. “Do you want us to be in civil war? Because that’s what’s going to happen. We’re not going to keep putting up with this.” Addressing Bolling, Palin went on to say: “I like that you suggested that we need to get angry. We do need to rise up and take our country back.”

This is a ridiculous comment on several levels. First, she was always flaky. Now she's a flaky has-been. Nobody should give a flip about what she thinks. Secondly, what's with this "two-tier system of justice." Since when are billionaires being treated unfairly by the courts? And thirdly, what does she mean by "take OUR country back." Here's some news, Sarah. This country doesn't belong only to folks who think like you. It's every American's country, including liberals and progressives. Deal with it.

Sarah's gone round the bend. Maybe she still resents being skewered by Tina Fey on SNL.

Palin’s Civil War Threat a Sign of Very Bad Things to Come

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Sarah Palin responded to Donald Trump's arrest in Georgia on Thursday night by talking up the possibility of civil war. Speaking to Eric Bolling as the former president was booked at the Fulton County Jail on election interference charges, Palin slammed “those who are conducting this travesty and creating this two tier system of justice. I want to ask them: What the heck?” the former Alaska governor said. “Do you want us to be in civil war? Because that’s what’s going to happen. We’re not going to keep putting up with this.” Addressing Bolling, Palin went on to say: “I like that you suggested that we need to get angry. We do need to rise up and take our country back.”

This is a ridiculous comment on several levels. First, she was always flaky. Now she's a flaky has-been. Nobody should give a flip about what she thinks. Secondly, what's with this "two-tier system of justice." Since when are billionaires being treated unfairly by the courts? And thirdly, what does she mean by "take OUR country back." Here's some news, Sarah. This country doesn't belong only to folks who think like you. It's every American's country, including liberals and progressives. Deal with it.

Sarah's gone round the bend. Maybe she still resents being skewered by Tina Fey on SNL.

The Palins do know a thing or two about fights.

She's got her new marching orders: the mask has come off

oh, indeed it has

1693507324064.png

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
She's not wrong.
You think so? Are you ready to physically fight with your family, friends and neighbors over politics? I won't.
We already know Palin would and has had many documented incidents of physical alterations with family and neighbors. They are prone to violence. Why do you suppose that is? Drinking? Drugs? Who knows? I can see why she is expecting a civil war - she already has the experience.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
You think so? Are you ready to physically fight with your family, friends and neighbors over politics? I won't.
I wouldn't. But I'm not surprised if she says happens.
God bless you

Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
We already know Palin would and has had many documented incidents of physical alterations with family and neighbors. They are prone to violence. Why do you suppose that is? Drinking? Drugs? Who knows? I can see why she is expecting a civil war - she already has the experience.

It's very simple. Palin is a disagreeable person, always has been. I guess "hockey mom" is synonymous with that, in her mind. She uses her folksiness as a gloss to cover up her ignorance of the world and her general bad disposition.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I wouldn't. But I'm not surprised if she says happens.
God bless you
I also like to believe that millions and millions of our fellow citizens like us will not stand for a civil war. This talk of civil war is ludicrous. Palin is just reasserting herself into the spotlight for an attention fix.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

It could come to that ..... I think we would see states succeeding from the union before that would happen. I think she's just using political posturing .... using fear to persuade towards her political ideology .... of which most politicians (both sides) do (unfortunately).

It is true American has and is going away from our original founding (the constitution) .... and that is what she means by "take our country" back.

Then problem is that we the people have allowed the federal government to get involved with things our founding fathers never intended for them to have control over. The main purpose originally of the federal government was to protect ... security of the nation itself ... and of course ... they have gone way above that. It was the original intent of the founding fathers for each state to be the major governing power, not the federal government.

Personally I don't think we will see a civil war in our nation.

• Useful
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have said for years that civil war is quite likely at some point not too long from now and like all war it is NOT going to be pretty.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
well the way the country is going civil war is inevitable either by the right being more and more radicalized, or the left tired of things the republicans seem to be pushing for that is more and more isane.
I agree with you except that I believe it would be more likely to be the woke policies of the left that would make us finally come to blows. Either that or the government's attempts to take guns and yes I mean "assault weapons"

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I have said for years that civil war is quite likely at some point not too long from now and like all war it is NOT going to be pretty.
Are you willing to go to war with your family, friends, neighbors or anybody you deem as the other side? You've been saying this for years, yet here we are without a civil war. It won't happen because there are just too many reasonable people in this country to be caught up in violence due to a very small percentage of people who want to burn it all down.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I also like to believe that millions and millions of our fellow citizens like us will not stand for a civil war. This talk of civil war is ludicrous. Palin is just reasserting herself into the spotlight for an attention fix.
but will they though? Remember war is not usually something people want, but that does not mean that when pushed people will not resort to violence. There are millions of people in this country it would not take all of them to start and civil war. Now many more than wanted it might be forced into it either by conscription OR just because the war basically "came to them". I personally feel that at this point civil war is whether likely simply because this country is so divided that it is beyond peaceful resolvation.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Are you willing to go to war with your family, friends, neighbors or anybody you deem as the other side? You've been saying this for years, yet here we are without a civil war. It won't happen because there are just too many reasonable people in this country to be caught up in violence due to a very small percentage of people who want to burn it all down.
Well for one thing I have few people in my family who would be on the other side.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It could come to that ..... I think we would see states succeeding from the union before that would happen. I think she's just using political posturing .... using fear to persuade towards her political ideology .... of which most politicians (both sides) do (unfortunately).

It is true American has and is going away from our original founding (the constitution) .... and that is what she means by "take our country" back.

Then problem is that we the people have allowed the federal government to get involved with things our founding fathers never intended for them to have control over. The main purpose originally of the federal government was to protect ... security of the nation itself ... and of course ... they have gone way above that. It was the original intent of the founding fathers for each state to be the major governing power, not the federal government.

Personally I don't think we will see a civil war in our nation.
There are some states I could see doing that. I would hope that if it came to that that would prevent war, but then again last time that was done that was when the war happened. I certainly do not want war, but I personally think that this country is divided enough that it is quite likely ( particularly with how little people trust the government.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
but will they though? Remember war is not usually something people want, but that does not mean that when pushed people will not resort to violence. There are millions of people in this country it would not take all of them to start and civil war. Now many more than wanted it might be forced into it either by conscription OR just because the war basically "came to them". I personally feel that at this point civil war is whether likely simply because this country is so divided that it is beyond peaceful resolvation.
Conscription? I will tell you this, if YOUR side starts it, you folks would need to deal with the US Military before the bloody war is in the streets with the neighbors. In order to be conscripted, your side would first need to start a new government (like the confederates) before anybody is ordered to fight. I wish people would take a moment and think what this madness would do....

And - what is the reason we would go to war? Really, I ask you why would we go to war?

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The attacks on children by the Marxist/Democrats under the guise of "woke" have pushed normal people beyond where they would normally go.
and the more they push the more likely it becomes. I cannot help, but notice that right now people are already using non-violent means to seperate from business that do that and the government as well. Examples include things like people refusing to buy from certain businesses in noticeable numbers that are actually affecting the businesses bottom lines, big businesses pulling out of certain places like whole cities due to violence and crime. There are also now more and more parents pulling their kids out of public schools to the point that between that and the falling birth rate schools are having to close because it is not worth the funding. Also, school choice is growing in popularity now there are a NUMBER of reasons cited for that depending on which supporter you asks, but a big one relates to the wokeness of public schools and people feeling that money should not determine whether you have the ability to go elsewhere as it were.

Upvote 0