United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Half full

Without you I'm half full living is dull. I Hope and pray you will come to me someday. You are far away. Write me a letter like the one I've written you. You are all I have my healing save. I stare at your picture with an itch to be with you. Half full of myself I can't take it anymore but I'd wait for you forever I state this from the core . I tore myself away one day just to get some peace. From the raging storm within me and you are out of reach. It didn't work of course and I sought you once again . Have you forgotten me do you know that I'm alive. My letter in your laptop awaiting your perusal is all I have to give.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ambition

Up the ladder I rose keeping my nose clean staying hungry staying mean. Yes I took it all just like I planned. I hold the high card in my hand.

Ambition I have it . I'm not in trouble nobody makes me wait. Noone is stopping me at all. I am having a ball. Up the ladder it is.

Wiz of wall street. Maker of cash. No not too fast. You gotta love money to see me.
Appointments I have them. Disappointments I cause them.

It's all about me and that's forever. Never fear I am clever don't look at me I'll pull the lever. Stay safe and happy. I'm going up, it's late tonight I need a hug.

Happiness is overrated my life is jaded. Try and save me if you will. You just might be a bitter pill. Ambition is my lifetimes goal I've heeded to this darkest pull. Save me.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The bog

Pleasant hill overlooking a bog I sit down on a log. Fumes from the bog assault senses sending me reeling I turn my head. Now I say what a pleasant day. If not for that swamp I would camp. The sun is so clear the pond is a mirror. I bet there's bass in there , don't have a pole besides there's a rule. Don't eat fish you catch in a bog.

The bogs banks are muddy in places traces of streams crisscrossing them feeding it . Little rivlets some coming from the hill. This is making me ill. The muddy brown bog and the stink is going to be insufferable.

I stand my ground and sit back down. The bog called me back . Soon the moon will be waiting for you. I tell myself who do you think you are. Someone placed this log overlooking the bog for me to sit on. So I am sitting here becoming used to the smell of the swampy brownish bog.

A couple strolls by and they catch my eye. I wave remarking on the smell. Laughing and happy oblivious to me they pass by.

Sunset at last, time has past giving colors of the day after the first glimmer this morning. I must stay and watch them all. I Think the sun is going to be red. I throw rocks in the pool below me. I am going back soon. Alas the moon will be waiting for me.

Goodbye to the bog stand up off the log . Twilight will follow the dawn down to the earth we are standing on. So farewell to the bog and the rocks and the log and the Sun high above with love, goodbye.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Moonlight

Shadows of moonlight just around midnight meet you after twilight when the Sun goes down. I'll be coming round to you.

Moonlight shining softly covering the landscape making shade to sit by. Moonlight in my eyes Watching the man dance across the sky.

As I am sitting You come walking to me, my love. Stand by me and see the moon, we are bathed in its light tonight.

Moonlight making everything brightly beautiful. Full moon demands our kiss which is what we both have missed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Clouds

Swirling turning puffs of gray. Playing with the daylights day. Pink and blue, reddish too dancing above me how they must love me.

Love clouds they do what I can't do they do magic in the sky. I Hope and pray I can be one someday. Someday I want to try and be one.

I stand on the mountain and happy to be here with clouds at feet heart skipping a beat. I view the below and jump in the air

I am a cloud. Heart beating true one with You clouds are me one with thee ! Now clouds are up I am down .

Water rushing up I splash down. Bubbles in my eyes. Eyes open seeing water. I am no longer a cloud. I cry aloud come up for air and see the clouds I once did dare.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Boarders

All people things and places have boarders round certain spaces. To be in harmony with boarders is a secret of the universe.

Need space don't break the illusion. You're too close destroying the magic. No please. You must know that is mine no sharing.

Caring preserves the delicate balance between you and me. I will help you have your own. You have some but I have more.

More than you can fathom. You may not ever see. I will help you see yourself. My borderline was crossed. I am the boss.

See how we are better. You are my debtor repay us in kind. Using the mind. Yes I am pleased, You have learned your lesson.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Euphoria

Breezes blowing in my ear you whisper come here. It was January when you whispered to me. I know so long ago. It's June and I am happy we two are now so yappy.

Euphoria has found us here just to have you near. Our quiet home is filled with love. People we know have given us gifts. Even the postman gave us a pen that I use every day.

Today like the first one when you whispered to me. Is joyous and I have no doubt about us and the years are turning. We are earning a pleasant place in heaven.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Young

I was young . Yes I. Remember in my mind ah yes, there I find days of youth and peril. Never fear I draw them near. Into the shoals of remembering.

In those nether reaches like sand on briney beaches l find myself countless times. Each grain a memory of me. You are there intimately we share. Friends for life are we.

In my memory I hear him speak. Go softly child you are young and happy it will not always be so. Gone and I know...

I am young now... to you I will never grow old. Young in mind, body , soul. The bowl is full.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
STEW

Sound of fury is my fate . The Next one will be the last one. My favorite soup , it is undone and I fight on against the backdrop of the Sun.

Soup is for heroes and I am not one. Sun high above, the mud is a good friend to me. Mud in soup it will cook fine.

Mine. Territory is line of we the few drinking Forrest dew. So What he won't be back. Start the fire of desire. I Think the Sun then run to where the wave is. The Others are going to stay.

What about the tasty soup with the bread and cheese on it. Time to swim on the ocean floor near our home. Then I will have some soup with the bread and cheese on it.

My soup has turned into a stew. Too long on the fire I hope it is through. I kept my promise to the crew. Stew for everyone we are through.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
CRUSADER

I Am free across the ocean and I fight for England and our Savior. The name of our Ship is Valiant. Hearts and minds of the fleet meet my gaze.5

I lower my spearhead of power toward the camp. Advance, and galloping the steed I care for into the Frey. I am joined by the knights of grey death.

Frederick goes before me and my steed is stirred into, charge ! We can take this camp they only have camels. The spearheads drink blood , into the frey.

A path is cleared full of bloody corpses. We're at the peak of our powers. We take a rest let the pleabs mop up. The sand drinks blood today , after our forrey.

Princes are brought before us with all their bloody guilt. Built upon your blessed head a camp for our ships and You the servants there and your bed.

Mopping up is hard they fight back with the last breath of finality. Finally I am alone with my troops. King, I survey and prepare the next battle.

Cattle we unload them and set up camp. I see it is time for bed. I hope we can have some order next morning. My last thoughts are of battle.

A messenger from England.... I am called home. I charge Prince George with the campaign and slowly board the Valiant. This ship marks the time I have been abroad.

Three ships sail with us and I king Edward. My campaign for Glorious England.
The King will be pleased with the gold we have brought back.

Part 1

Editing more later

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Circle dance

Green and blue blooms appear on the circle trees around our house circling round our beautiful home. The house I live in ,it is a very good house overlooking a pond.

I dance around the pond which is a mirror of the sky not a lie. Sometimes I fall into the water, my brother helps me out. He is older and useful for such a fright.

The circle dance is learned. My mother taught it to me. I can't teach it to you silly. You just go round and round looking straight ahead of the path.

You do the dance with others, sisters, brothers. It's fun I know you will enjoy it. My circle dance is not learned. It is for me not you silly one. Go... You can do it use your own time. Your own step.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
CRUSADER part 2

Our ship rounds the horn of Africa and we blow our trumpets make way, to the merchant vessels there. Take booty from a few , and leave the rest in retreat from our fleet.

The rest of the trip is boring but glorious. We return to England victorious. The King is currently in estate. He sends an envoy to his son .

We make the procession in good time. Riding with friends and family and troops from the fleet. I know them well sailors tried and true.
Courtiers show us to the King.

We bring costly gifts gold and diamonds and rubies and emeralds besides. Tapestries taken from sunny African countries. Arab scrolls perhaps most important.

The King greets me and I kiss his hand. Upon my throne next to the King I speak with my Queen. I have brought this tapestry to you there is no blood on it. She laughs lightly.

King Henry watching the procession of court turns to me and says. You have done well, we will speak of this in chambers. I say thank you father I have much to say.

Later in chambers with full royalties represented I have my second read the scrolls. Many want to press the advantage we secured. The King agrees.

Alas my brother will go with a large conscript army land route and few ships this time. We have news of the battle of Jerusalem. Things are very well we can hold out for years.

We talk into the evening till all are ready for sleep all together. That gives me that feeling again and I am ready for battle. Fed and tired I sleep in my own bed.

Tomorrow at breakfast I stand there looking remembering the charge into the enemy camp. My friends are sacking Jerusalem and I am eating breakfast in the castle of my King.

The Queen engages me in conversation quietly asking me about my campaign. The King breaks in and speaks above the din . To find only me and the Queen listening.

I am to marry and live in the castle. A French princess for me. She will be here soon and happiness ever after we shall have.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ball

Play with the ball take the ball seriously. Play hard ,play ,you have the ball . Nothing else matters. The ball is everything ball is a dream. What color is the ball ?

White baseball, orange basketball and brown football. My ball is multi-colored every brightly colored color there is. It is my ball thick plastic so it will not pop. Full of air so it likes to hop. My ball.

Balls are good just sitting there. I care I put them on display. My football has not been moved since opening day. Baseball under glass only my orange basketball has been played every day.

The baseball been signed by Kyle Seager. I need another one later. My multi-colored ball used for basketball and soccer is my favorite ball cause I use it all the time. I am so very fine all the time. Me and my brothers. Sometimes I watch with my mother.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Great day

Super Bowl Sunday. My birthday. Christmas morning. Thanksgiving. New Year. 4th of July and Halloween. Holidays My day off work. Time to relax again by myself or with a friend.

My wedding day, my babies born, any Sunday morning. Every day I am alive is a great day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Going out

Goodbye I won't be coming back soon I'm heading to the moon. Really though I'm just going out. I Am going to Seattle for a cup of coffee. I won't be back before daylight.

I like being out dressed to kill sometimes I forget why I'm out I'm just glad to be out.Its about being free, me. When I am out people can see me me and my dressed up threads.

I am out don't call me let me be . Strolling around the city saying witty things to passersby. Why don't we get out of here. Go where the people are happy.

Happy people who will listen to me and my message. So What do you think about being out. I have no doubt about being out dressed to kill. I like it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Resolution

A decision you make for the right do not give up in the dead of night. The decision was made using reason do not give in to pleasure for a season. Be resolute do the hard thing .

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ice cream

Melting in my mouth explosions of flavors. Colors of the rainbow dance in my bowl . Can I have more my mouth is getting sore. More coffee here to go with the ice cream. The bowl is full once again and my spoon stirs it into a soup. We are three eating ice cream together Bob , George and me. The next bowl is Rocky Road for me Bob wants pralines and cream. George will take chocolate chip. Oh, oh head freeze need some coffee here. So decadent ice cream and coffee my favorite desert .

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Bananas

What a funny word so good to eat too. They are yellow on the outside white inside. I've gone bananas for bananas they start my day just right. What a beautiful sight on my breakfast table. Able to make a meal with you and bananas now that you are here.

Bananas for breakfast bananas for lunch if I had my way I'd eat the whole bunch. Bananas are fun to eat bananas are better than meat . Take a seat now eat them. Bananas in fruit salad for dinner banana splits for dessert. I can't wait until breakfast again cut one up put it on my cereal.

Bananas are wholesome they have their own case bananas are messy all over your face. Bananas are fun I peel them in three strips four is too many three is plenty. So What do you think about the fruit it's practically perfect.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Blackberry

A dollop of bliss one berry is this a taste explosion a wonderment for the mouth. Procurement is necessary when ripe without a smidge of red .

Oh come with me on a journey down the mountain trails where we'll find blackberries lots of them their scent is in the air.

Blackberries by the bucket, take them home and put them in your freezer. Take them out a little at a time and have some with ice cream.

I want blackberries with ice cream as my last desert.

Upvote 0