Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ever drifting changing desert sand. Spread across the land as far as can be seen by man.

Desert sand making all things brightly beautiful. Pertinent to some painter perhaps .

All the sands of the seashore for multi millions of people to play on . I did.

I love the sand on the seashore near my home. Where I am ment to be.

How many grains of sand in the Sahara. Enough to swallow up a man bleaching his bones and turning him into sand

The sand the sky the sea eternity. I'm just little old me. Frail humanity

How much blood has been drunk by the Saharan sand. Incalculable. One day perhaps in the middle East Armageddon will happen. The sand awaits.

Last edited:

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Wife

All my life I've been searching for that single missing part . Then with one word you rolled away the stone that held my heart. That word was yes I've been high ever since.

You are God's gift to me the greatest that could ever be. I have been inside your soul I have left a part of me there , whole unblemished for your eyes only.

I came to you with hope, only to hear you had been calling my name. Praying for me to rescue you. So now I have you. My wife.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Breathe

Breathe deeply with passion and sincerity. Breathe when young, breathe when old. Your breath my love is true. To you I will never grow old. We created our newborn babes and heard their first breath . Breathe without thinking this mortal breath. Listen to your breath. Rest, goodnight.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Nightfall

Day is done. Down comes the night. Nightfall comes fast ushering in the past giving us the stars the moon the meteorite. Forget yesterday we'll have another one even more fun. Close your eyes blind to the light on comes the night. There are lesser lights here for you beautiful and true. Ones we can look at unlike the sun. Telling us our work is done

Nightfall the particles of light are no more opening the door for peace. Noises cease crickets and hoot owls increase. The world is in a trance a lonely circle dance.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Peanuts

Salty goodness cheaply found. Peanut butter when they are ground. You can suck on the salty shells, so good. Perhaps the perfect snack food.

I like to eat them when watching baseball my mouth is addicted to them now. Good for throwing at the tv when my team is lousy. See ya later you bum then crack another one.

Peanuts are perfect ask Washington Carver he studied the peanut serving his Father. Inventing peanut butter. Some scientist I'll say. Where would we be without him today .

I just love peanuts eat them all the time . Some how me and them chime.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hell

Can hell burn hot enough, to pay for all the suffering. The murder of the innocent.
GOD made it he rules and owns hell. Jesus took the keys to it at the cross. Jesus Christ died to save mankind forever.

Jesus wants to come live with you. Walk the way with you speaking together in prayer with you. Come to Christ be free. Free from hell . Without the smell of smoke on you.
Without guilt, full of grace forever. You are going to live somewhere forever . Keep it up endeavor to live forever in heaven.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My Webber

Charcoal bouquets aplenty, is it dinner yet there's twenty of us hungry human beings. Glad the salad is done and everyone is having fun. Going to go jump in the pool. Let me know when it's time to eat some food. I will David I got it lit. Now run along. Send your father over.

Berry just look at those beautiful coals . You still driving that Rolls. Yes. Hey hand me some rib steaks. Coals are ready to cook. John I can read you like a book and I love to watch you cook. I can hand you a t - bone too we have room for a few. You read my mind Berry very astute observation. And the other half is for hamburgers, huh. Yes Berry just like a book. Cheese on half of the burgers, Berry. Yes that sounds right. Now close the lid and get them Smokey. Okie dokie.

All turned and looking tasty. Ring the dinner bell and line um up. Yup but gotta fill my cup too. Pity there are so few. We can feed forty if we had to.

Well Berry it seems like a successful bbq
Thanks for the help your one of the few
Call me later this week. I want another peek at the Rolls.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Growing to live

I love to see the elderly trying new things like diamond rings and strings of yarn. Learning Spanish taking up jogging, running for office, and throwing the dice one more time.

If you're not growing you're platauing. Stagnant, stasis you need an oasis. Please take a class at your local college. Knowledge is new to some of you. Quite a few as I look at my city. Waiting for somewhere to go , a pity. It will happen something will cause you to grow or maybe it's someone you know. All l know is grow.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
WW 2 miracle

I broke out in a cold sweat two hundred yards beyond the tanks after their turrets raked my position with hot lead.. Free, absolutely , free I'm free and clear ! Beyond their punishment beyond their prisons. No more trouble , gone never to be beheld again. Hell on earth. Never to live like this anymore. Always to be clear headed like I am. Never ever to want for nothing. Out the door forever more. A small fat cow by the road , want some milk. Give me some milk you bloody fat cow give me some life. Life soon and the moon is so bright , tonight. What do you want me to do my Jesus. I'll walk with You again for You have made me what I am. Jesus I am like You and when You walked the earth You were like me. Palestine is close maybe 1,200 miles away England is 2,000 miles. Wise men came to the holy land long ago to see the baby Jesus and give Him gifts of Frankensense , gold we are told and Myrrah we are told whatever that is. So I drink from her warm teats warm milk sustaining me and setting me free from these voices in my head. I've been in isolation far too long. The only thing that sustained me was thinking of my Wife and GOD Himself Yehweh. Yehweh most high God of all Gods let me see You again , my friend and companion. God let me see You there ! You are in the cows blood. Some wood for a fire is chiefly needed and some paper besides . My discharge papers will do nicely. Then with my zippo I start the fire. Close to me art thee my Lord. God , friend, speaker to my soul. I see a coal forming I pull a log next to it. Oh God maker of the cow I begin to cut now. Starting with the haunches laying down some branches all across my fire. I skin the haunch from leg to shoulder I place it on the makeshift fire carefull not to make a pyre just a fine fire. Listen to it sizzle and pop. Not going to drop in the coals now, it is a fine fire.

GOD speaks to me in an audbile voice. See I have potatoes near a stream for you dig them up. I feel good the potatoes are washed and the cow skull I butchered is perfect for boiling my potatoes in. I turn the meat , nearly time to eat. I also found ( God showed me ) some garlic and shallots to season the meal. Feels great to have guiding light right behind me. I kneel before my meal showing grace to God I also pray for my wife, her life like me since I have been preserverd. Across the ocean near a bay she lays. So many ways I want to start a family with herself and I. Cry cry, cry what if she should die. I'm a man though even though there are tears in my eyes they will not fall ,small too small this fall falling falling she to me is calling. I will reach her one day far away if this war will stay and my Lord shows the way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My baptism

As our destroyer circles the island Jap zeros come out of the sun. We on the deck run it does no good I just stood. Watching my fellow sailors fall from enemy fire. Now the bombs hit the fires are lit I use my medical kit. The ship is listing shes going down with one more round. Were jumping in the water bobbing like an otter waiting for the slaughter and the flames are getting hotter but does it really matter. At least were all together the flocking of one feather. My captain goes down with the ship RIP . Those below decks never had a chance I give our ship one last glance as she slips into oblivion never more to be seen. We continue to drift most have life preservers. I am one of the servers with my med kit and spit and little else except my prayers. We have to reach the other Island there is a friend there I know him well his name is Juan he will be the one to take us home to the states where we belong, home where we belong. I saved 4 lives one drowned we 57 are saved from hell and further torture. Well the current is strong but we are headed right for it lucky I only took a small hit. Shrapnel from a bomb It won't lead me to my tomb I gave it four sticthes just below my knee . Soon we shall make land I see a fire by Juan's hut but I don't see Juan the only man that can save us now. Wait a min. is that him in the tree with spyglasses . Yes that's him hes waving to me we are home free. Less then a hundred yards away were gonna be okay. I forgot about the waves six feet high and breaking twenty yards in. There's our friend waiting on the beach, each man relieved to say the least. The waves knock us around some ride them into the ground and up on shore then come back for more to save the injured from certain death . Certain discomfort to bones and muscles a few are knocked out and float to waiting arms. All are saved . Juan feeds us and has beer and smokes and all the comforts of home for a bunch of roughnecked sailors. Best of all a radio..........................west coast here we come. Home, where my heart is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Absurd word

What is absurd, why every word is absurd. Bird, nerd, heard...... absurd each word . I know a word very absurd contemplation which we use a lot but we don't do. Temptation it's all across our nation and coming for you. Absurdity and vanity but be free. We need a word to communicate doesn't matter if it's late or even absurd. We need a word a good word one that's great to pursude to educate. Doesn't matter if it's silly even a fool's words are heard. So ,absurd word let it be heard. Shout it from the village square............ PREPARE ! PREPARE ! Remember you heard it here.

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics