Same prophet that prophesied Trumps presidential win, foretells He will win in 2020

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Prophecy of Trump 9 years before it happened. At first I was skeptical, I heard about this guy from a coworker, and I watched an interview and I was not convinced. But if what this man says was from 2007, then He is truly a prophet, in my opinion. I don't think most of prophecy is foretelling by any means, I believe most prophecy forthtells, rather than foretells. They forth tell what is happening currently in the lives of the church. For example have you ever sat in church and thought, man the pastor knows something of my personal life and is speaking it in the pulpit. No He is forth telling prophecy by the spirit of God. That is what 99% of prophecy is now days. But you do run into someone who can prophecy the future, that 1 percent. I believe the age of the prophets is over, but there will be prophecy in the end days. Just not as much as there were in the past. I don't know if this guy is legitimate, as I can't prove he said it in 2007, but his daughter claims that He did in another video, and mentioned who would be the next president. So I think it's legitimate, and the more you go through the video, He mentions the economy, the wall, two term president, a man of prayer, a bunch of stuff. Watch it for yourself, and google search it. For those who are doubting this, you probably need to know that Kim Clement had a stroke in 2015 and died in Nov. 2016; just a couple weeks after the election. All of his prophecies were before he was incapacitated in 2015. Also here is an article dated 2007, that mentions the event He spoke at: He prophesied at a 2 day event in Redding, California, at Bill Johnson's Bethel Church.
article from 2007 here proves He mentioned the two prophetic words here in 2007:
Kim Clement:

video of 2007 prophecy Here:

second confirmation an Eye witness to his prophecy was his daughter:

I don't think Trump is perfect by any means, when you look into the people God raised up in the old testament, many were as pagan as they could be. For example Nebuchadnezzar was raised up by God to chastise Israel and defeat them three times in fact. Destroying the temple and everything valuable in the nation of Israel, the prophets Ezekiel and Jeremiah tell of these events. The prophecy of Trump will be that He is a man of prayer. And that He won't be a man of prayer at first. See much of sex scandals we know about Trump happened long ago. It is very possible seeing that evangelicals had such a place in his election that He would cater to evangelicals and possibly even become one. I don't know if He is saved, but I do know that He has done more for Christians than the last four presidents. If I had a lineup of the last six presidents, I would point to Trump as the most christian of all of them. But that is just my opinion. Here is legislation the Trump signed that helps Christians if you don't believe me: President Trump Has Been a Champion for Religious Freedom | The White House

update: I figured I would post this rebuttal to the majority of doubt posed on this thread in the last few days, as to not get repeats of similiar posts:
A four questions for you who doubt the legitimacy. Please respond to each bullet point when you have time. Thank you.

Here are the questions, IF Kim clement did not prophecy about this in 2007:

1. How did Kim clement know "trump would be a trumpet." Normally Kim does not all out people by name. I don't think he knew he would be president, but he called out Trump by name in 2007.
  2. how did Kim clement know that the economy would be bursting at it's seems, as a result of a business man in office, especially in 2007 when the economy was just about to dive in to the greatest recession of the last half a century?
  3. How did Kim clement know that the gatekeeper (mayor Giuliani), would be blessed in the future? Giuliani is now on President Trumps legal team, a major upgrade from mayor. You can truly see God's blessing on him as a result of his faithfulness to be a source of hope during 911 to the suffering families. It says that the mayor of new York will specifically watch over the nation. Who watches over a nation more than the presidential lawyer?
  4. how did Kim clement, know that the future president will have "hot blood" and that that hot headedness will fool the people? See one thing the media didn't expect was Trump's verbal behavior on his twitter account. Most people don't agree with everything he says, I don't agree with anyone 100% accept Jesus. But they had no clue that every time they criticized him that he could go to twitter and set the record straight. It fooled them. They thought they could simply fire away and since they owned the media that no one would know the better. But trump is the 13th most followed person on twitter right now. Many say that his twitter account is what won him the presidency, I don't doubt that. Most people read news from their social media accounts, not the TV anyway. So in conclusion, there is a major problem for deniers of this prophecy.

There is really no way anyone could predict specific events, 9 years ahead of time, without God telling Him. All of these items were in the transcript posted in 2007 on this site: Kim Clement: . Just scroll down to book and read below it.

in conclusion: debates of if spiritual gifts are for today will be considered off topic. As this is the political forum. Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: brinny

NW82

Jul 22, 2017
Chicago, IL
✟80,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
Queue liberal outrage in 3...2...1...

So I don't know about this guy actually prophesied the election, but I know what the bible says about the last days, so I guess it's possible. From an economic perspective, for those that understand ECON 101, I can see how that would help his reelection prospects. I think the leftist agenda by many on the other side of the aisle will be a big push in 20202 though. I pray they don't get the chance to implement it.

Upvote 0

Call me Nic

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2017
✟481,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have mixed feelings about Kim Clement. The circumstances surrounding his "prophecy" are undoubtedly shocking, especially considering he died shortly after Trump was elected. Kim predicted that they would be trying to impeach him but couldn't, and that he would indeed win another election. I have a feeling he prophesied truly, but I am not going to place my faith in the genuineness of God picking Trump to run this country until the rest of the prophecy comes to pass, if it does. I trust God whole-heartedly, but when one looks at the fruits of Trump, he is no doubt a very ungodly person. (This is not me saying he is doing a bad job as president), I just don't think Trump acts very much like a Christian at all, if he is one at all. The prophecy of Kim also says that Trump will become a "praying President," indicating that he will be a man of faith in the office - I have yet to see the fruits of that.

Upvote 0

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟123,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
"...this man has a humble stature, but he is a genius...a man of choice words...not a man who is verbose or verbosity, who speaks too much, they will even say this man is not speaking enough..."

Yikes!

I attempted to listen to the context of this clip, and I found a video where he talks about this. The way he communicated his "prophecies" are very vague, confusing to translate, and loses you with the illustrations that he doesn't explain how it connects. It looks like a performance on stage. His theology is really strange, especially with his views of Israel. The whole "impeach, impeach" is, according to him, from another "nation" that is suppose to spring rather quickly at the "arising" of "God's David in the highest office in the nation," rather than it being the American people.

Christians would immediately recognize if his words came from the Spirit of God, having the Spirit of God indwelling in them. I did not find his words edifying, necessary, and comfortable. What about a revival of faith in Christ, or a reforming of the Church to sound doctrine and practice, why is the country's restoring economy and national security the main thing discussed as being the divine intervention and salvation? We live in the age where the gospel should be the main focus, not the national stability of a particular society in some part of the world.

Upvote 0

Call me Nic

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2017
✟481,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Christians would immediately recognize if his words came from the Spirit of God, having the Spirit of God indwelling in them. I did not find his words edifying, necessary, and comfortable. What about a revival of faith in Christ, or a reforming of the Church to sound doctrine and practice, why is the country's restoring economy and national security the main thing discussed as being the divine intervention and salvation? We live in the age where the gospel should be the main focus, not the national stability of a particular society in some part of the world.
Good point.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have mixed feelings about Kim Clement. The circumstances surrounding his "prophecy" are undoubtedly shocking, especially considering he died shortly after Trump was elected. Kim predicted that they would be trying to impeach him but couldn't, and that he would indeed win another election. I have a feeling he prophesied truly, but I am not going to place my faith in the genuineness of God picking Trump to run this country until the rest of the prophecy comes to pass, if it does. I trust God whole-heartedly, but when one looks at the fruits of Trump, he is no doubt a very ungodly person. (This is not me saying he is doing a bad job as president), I just don't think Trump acts very much like a Christian at all, if he is one at all. The prophecy of Kim also says that Trump will become a "praying President," indicating that he will be a man of faith in the office - I have yet to see the fruits of that.
thank you for the reply. Good post. Yes I believe He is a man of prayer. I don't necessarily believe that means that He has accepted Christ as savior. But there is a period of time after receiving Christ where we learn about sin and realize that certain behavior is wrong. But I do believe that one must repent of known sin to be saved. So I am truly not aware of Trumps repentance or sorrow for sin. But again, like the OP says He may just be a weak christian, or maybe not one at all. But I think beyond all this, that Trump is a man of prayer. I have personally seen him arrange prayer meetings in the oval office. So there is that. But He has a long way to go. And I did have a personal revelation about this prophecy that it was God speaking through Him. I don't expect you to believe in my personal revelation for validity on your side, but I thought I would mention it for some reason. I eagerly await more fulfillment of this prophetic visions.

Reactions: Call me Nic
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"...this man has a humble stature, but he is a genius...a man of choice words...not a man who is verbose or verbosity, who speaks too much, they will even say this man is not speaking enough..."

Yikes!

I attempted to listen to the context of this clip, and I found a video where he talks about this. The way he communicated his "prophecies" are very vague, confusing to translate, and loses you with the illustrations that he doesn't explain how it connects. It looks like a performance on stage. His theology is really strange, especially with his views of Israel. The whole "impeach, impeach" is, according to him, from another "nation" that is suppose to spring rather quickly at the "arising" of "God's David in the highest office in the nation," rather than it being the American people.

I have had a completely separate confirmation that this prophecy is from God. So I do not doubt it. Of course I have been wrong before, and by no means a prophet myself. But if you have not prayed for God's wisdom before posting on this, I would suggest it. I have prayed both in the spirit and with words of understanding, and God has told me that this is genuine. Only time will tell. I didn't even know about the impeach part of it. Until today, and to me is a minor part of the overall prophecy. But I highly suggest praying in the spirit or praying with understanding regarding this prophecy. Thank you for posting your opinion on the matter, and I respect your opinion. But I honor the opinion of God more than man. So I hope you fully understand. God bless.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This man has a hypnotic music playing in the background which is odd. The law of the prophets is that they are 100% correct. So getting one thing right can gain you some attention. He went on to say that Newsweek, Time and the View will also be speaking Gods voice. He notes Bill Gates will fund the church? Bill Gates is at the heart of NWO one world government and is as evil as they get and is very high up in the plot to bring in antichrist. He is a transhumanist who is opposed to life and has been funding all kinds of depopulation and infertility initiatives. Those magazines and the view spew the most liberal antichristian views and are still tools of the devil. This man is not a real prophet. New York law makers were celebrating a new law that allows post birth abortions, that is right infanticide. This is not a people in whom the LORD will bless but rather a sign of immanent judgment. This guy and others like Mark Taylor are way off. If this were the old testament we would be stoning them.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I need to get into the prophecy making business. You just make some vague statements that could be interpreted many different ways, put some mysterious background music to it, add in some bible sounding language and then you have an audience. Oh, and after the fact make sure you only focus on fitting the narrative into the vagueness...ignore correctness or ambiguity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This man has a hypnotic music playing in the background which is odd. The law of the prophets is that they are 100% correct. So getting one thing right can gain you some attention. He went on to say that Newsweek, Time and the View will also be speaking Gods voice. He notes Bill Gates will fund the church? Bill Gates is at the heart of NWO one world government and is as evil as they get and is very high up in the plot to bring in antichrist. He is a transhumanist who is opposed to life and has been funding all kinds of depopulation and infertility initiatives. Those magazines and the view spew the most liberal antichristian views and are still tools of the devil. This man is not a real prophet. New York law makers were celebrating a new law that allows post birth abortions, that is right infanticide. This is not a people in whom the LORD will bless but rather a sign of immanent judgment. This guy and others like Mark Taylor are way off. If this were the old testament we would be stoning them.

RE: hypnotic music. that is simply the person who converted the video. When He did the event at bethel church in redding, california in 2007 I am almost certain there was no hypnotic music. In other youtube videos, I don't think the music exists. Yes I seen that about bill gates. So that would be an example of a part of his prophecy that was yet unfulfilled. Granted that one does not have a time stamp on it, and can happen any time in Bills life. The 2 term prophecy has a time stamp on it, and 2020 is the date for that. As far as new york, I believe he was talking about how gulliani handled 911. If I am not mistaken, so it was in reference to new york city, the person you are talking about I believe is governor of newyork. So there are a few mistakes here. It is very hard to prove this prophecy wrong, until the time stamps expire and the prophecies are declared false. So right now, to say one way or the other would be a false statement. I have personally had a confirmation that this prophecy is true, God has revealed that "It is Me" that is speaking through the prophecy (God speaking here). I would suggest that if you haven't yet, to pray about it before commenting. Many times I say things without praying about it, and my words end up being proven wrong, and it becomes an embarrassment later. It's a good overall rule in general to follow.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Yikes!

I need to get into the prophecy making business. You just make some vague statements that could be interpreted many different ways, put some mysterious background music to it, add in some bible sounding language and then you have an audience. Oh, and after the fact make sure you only focus on fitting the narrative into the vagueness...ignore correctness or ambiguity.

This prediction's not very bold, really.

thank you all for posting, I really appreciate it and welcome your feedback regarding this urgent matter. I would disagree with the facts being presented here. A four questions for you, now that I have answered most of your posts. Please respond to each bullet point when you have time. Thank you. Here are the questions, IF Kim clement did not prophecy about this in 2007:

1. How did Kim clement know trump would win the election in 2007?
  2. how did Kim clement know that the economy would be bursting at it's seems, as a result of a business man in office, especially in 2007 when the economy was just about to dive in to the greatest recession of the last half a century?
  3. How did Kim clement know that the gatekeeper (mayor Giuliani), would be blessed in the future? Giuliani is now on President Trumps legal team, a major upgrade from mayor. You can truly see God's blessing on him as a result of his faithfulness to be a source of hope during 911 to the suffering families. It says that the mayor of new York will specifically watch over the nation. Who watches over a nation more than the presidential lawyer? The video of this prophecy was posted in november of 2016, two years before guliani became one of Trumps personal attorneys.
  4. how did Kim clement, know that the future president will have "hot blood" and that that hot headedness will fool the people? See one thing the media didn't expect was Trump's verbal behavior on his twitter account. Most people don't agree with everything he says, I don't agree with anyone 100% accept Jesus. But they had no clue that every time they criticized him that he could go to twitter and set the record straight. It fooled them. They thought they could simply fire away and since they owned the media that no one would know the better. But trump is the 13th most followed person on twitter right now. Many say that his twitter account is what won him the presidency, I don't doubt that. Most people read news from their social media accounts, not the TV anyway. So in conclusion, there is a major problem for deniers of this prophecy.
There is really no way anyone could predict specific events, 9 years ahead of time, without God telling Him. All of these items were in the transcript posted in 2007 on this site: click this link: Kim Clement: . Just scroll down to book and read below it.

Last edited:
Reactions: paul1149
Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
thank you all for posting, I really appreciate it and welcome your feedback regarding this urgent matter. I would disagree with the facts being presented here. A four questions for you, now that I have answered most of your posts. Please respond to each bullet point when you have time. Thank you. Here are the questions, IF Kim clement did not prophecy about this in 2007:

How did Kim clement know trump would win the election in 2007?

He didn't know. What does it mean to say that "Trump will be a trumpet?" Does that mean "President?" Does it mean "on TV a lot?" Does it mean....it could mean anything at all. So the short answer is that he obviously didn't know Trump would be President or he would have just said that instead of saying he would be a "trumpet." In the same breath he also said something about Bill Gates "opening up the financial realm for the church." Did that happen too? And what does that nonsense even mean anyway? Was he saying Gates and Trump were teaming up? Is Gates donating money to churches? Is he donating computers? ..... Who knows... It's vague enough to mean anything and Kim Clement would have taken any outcome at all and retro-fitted it into the "prophecy" as if that's what he meant in the first place. That's what hucksters do.

how did Kim clement know that the economy would be bursting at it's seems, as a result of a business man in office, especially in 2007 when the economy was just about to dive in to the greatest recession of the last half a century?

Define "bursting at the seams." That could mean any number of things including both good and bad. If my pants burst at the seams while I'm at work, it's a bad day. If my bank account bursts at the seams that sounds pretty good.

1. How did Kim clement know that the gatekeeper (mayor Giuliani), would be blessed in the future?
How do you know Giuliani is the gatekeeper? And what exactly is meant by "gatekeeper?" Why think that gatekeeper = mayor?

Giuliani is now on President Trumps legal team, a major upgrade from mayor.

I don't know that such a thing is either a blessing or an upgrade. It could be a curse and demotion.

It says that the mayor of new York will specifically watch over the nation.

He doesn't watch over the nation. He's a personal lawyer. By definition he's watching over his client, not the nation.

Who watches over a nation more than the presidential lawyer?

Congress, the VP, the cabinet, the Supreme Court, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the military/DoD, state/local governments, highway patrol, police, sheriffs, emergency personnel, border patrol.....Jesus. I think this could be quite an extensive list.

So in conclusion, there is a major problem for deniers of this prophecy.]

No, there's no problem at all. He used sufficiently vague terms and you are simply using hindsight to anachronistically project events back into the vagueness. Like I said, I need to get into the prophecy business.

Here's my first one: In 7 years time, God will pour out his presence 77 times 7 on the USA! Trump will be a wick on a stick and the earth will mourn as one mourns for their only son!

Now, what does that mean exactly? Find out from me in 2026! (You also need to read my prophecy with some mood music and lighting to help you take it all in.)

Also is there a way to verify his words are really from 2007? I mean, we're just assuming this in the discussion so far. I only ask because I also found a very interesting prophecy from Kim Clements Twitter feed in 2000:

fun.JPG

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I seen that about bill gates. So that would be an example of a part of his prophecy that was yet unfulfilled
The bit about Gates is the part I find hardest to believe. But then I know that nothing is impossible.

As far as the background music, I've yet to hear Clemente prophesy without it, but I'm not asserting anything about this clip.

The key, in my view, is whether prophets these days need to be 100% right-on. I'm not sure I subscribe to that, else I don't see the need for all the admonitions to test the spirits (1Jn 3.1ff), and in particular to test prophecy and then only hold onto what is "fine" (1Thess 5.22ff). While perfection is desirable, we're learning how to hear the Lord, and we will get it wrong sometimes along the path.

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have a feeling he prophesied truly, but I am not going to place my faith in the genuineness of God picking Trump to run this country until the rest of the prophecy comes to pass, if it does. I trust God whole-heartedly, but when one looks at the fruits of Trump, he is no doubt a very ungodly person. (This is not me saying he is doing a bad job as president), I just don't think Trump acts very much like a Christian at all, if he is one at all. The prophecy of Kim also says that Trump will become a "praying President," indicating that he will be a man of faith in the office - I have yet to see the fruits of that.

God does use non-Christians or people with serious flaws to get things done or set things in motion. That may - or may not - be the case here.

As for the praying in office, who knows. He could reform, or it could be the changes he's brought with faith in the country, or it could be another case where it's ultimately not about our country specifically, but how him being president here is going to affect another country in a major way. Time shall tell.

I haven't heard of this prophet, will look into it further. I usually don't pay attention to prophecies and the like.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,254.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I have never heard of this prophet (now deceased) but my reaction to hearing such an appalling and dangerous prophecy would be to heed Matthew:

Matthew 7:15 15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

My own personal feeling is that the leader of a communistic, atheistic state had a lot more to do with Trump's election than God did.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
He didn't know. What does it mean to say that "Trump will be a trumpet?" Does that mean "President?" Does it mean "on TV a lot?" Does it mean....it could mean anything at all. So the short answer is that he obviously didn't know Trump would be President or he would have just said that instead of saying he would be a "trumpet." In the same breath he also said something about Bill Gates "opening up the financial realm for the church." Did that happen too? And what does that nonsense even mean anyway? Was he saying Gates and Trump were teaming up? Is Gates donating money to churches? Is he donating computers? ..... Who knows... It's vague enough to mean anything and Kim Clement would have taken any outcome at all and retro-fitted it into the "prophecy" as if that's what he meant in the first place. That's what hucksters do.

Define "bursting at the seams." That could mean any number of things including both good and bad. If my pants burst at the seams while I'm at work, it's a bad day. If my bank account bursts at the seams that sounds pretty good.

How do you know Giuliani is the gatekeeper? And what exactly is meant by "gatekeeper?" Why think that gatekeeper = mayor?

I don't know that such a thing is either a blessing or an upgrade. It could be a curse and demotion.

He doesn't watch over the nation. He's a personal lawyer. By definition he's watching over his client, not the nation.

Congress, the VP, the cabinet, the Supreme Court, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the military/DoD, state/local governments, highway patrol, police, sheriffs, emergency personnel, border patrol.....Jesus. I think this could be quite an extensive list.

No, there's no problem at all. He used sufficiently vague terms and you are simply using hindsight to anachronistically project events back into the vagueness. Like I said, I need to get into the prophecy business.

Here's my first one: In 7 years time, God will pour out his presence 77 times 7 on the USA! Trump will be a wick on a stick and the earth will mourn as one mourns for their only son!

Now, what does that mean exactly? Find out from me in 2026! (You also need to read my prophecy with some mood music and lighting to help you take it all in.)

Also is there a way to verify his words are really from 2007? I mean, we're just assuming this in the discussion so far. I only ask because I also found a very interesting prophecy from Kim Clements Twitter feed in 2000:

View attachment 250811

the gatekeeper of a city was the most powerful person of the city. In biblical times the gates were the places the influential people sat. A gate keeper was the most powerful. That is what is meant. And who is more powerful in any city than the mayor?

the rest of the post seems really sarcastic and not worth reply. I suggest a simple prayer to God that maybe cessationism is not the answer. I just read a story tonight about a woman when she was in high school prayed a simple prayer over another girl who had a swolen foot. Within a half hour the swelling was down, and she could instantly walk on feet and run. This was at school, and she ran down the halls proclaiming she was healed. So yes God does prophecy in this age through His holy spirit, miracles are for today.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Queue liberal outrage in 3...2...1...

So I don't know about this guy actually prophesied the election, but I know what the bible says about the last days, so I guess it's possible. From an economic perspective, for those that understand ECON 101, I can see how that would help his reelection prospects. I think the leftist agenda by many on the other side of the aisle will be a big push in 20202 though. I pray they don't get the chance to implement it.

Yikes!

Good point.

This prediction's not very bold, really.

View attachment 250811

The bit about Gates is the part I find hardest to believe. But then I know that nothing is impossible.

As far as the background music, I've yet to hear Clemente prophesy without it, but I'm not asserting anything about this clip.

The key, in my view, is whether prophets these days need to be 100% right-on. I'm not sure I subscribe to that, else I don't see the need for all the admonitions to test the spirits (1Jn 3.1ff), and in particular to test prophecy and then only hold onto what is "fine" (1Thess 5.22ff). While perfection is desirable, we're learning how to hear the Lord, and we will get it wrong sometimes along the path.

God does use non-Christians or people with serious flaws to get things done or set things in motion. That may - or may not - be the case here.

As for the praying in office, who knows. He could reform, or it could be the changes he's brought with faith in the country, or it could be another case where it's ultimately not about our country specifically, but how him being president here is going to affect another country in a major way. Time shall tell.

I haven't heard of this prophet, will look into it further. I usually don't pay attention to prophecies and the like.
prophecy date (2014)
new righteous president will nominate 2 supreme court justices: time stamp 5:27, they will resist and try to put other appointees in (5:30), (Jeff Kavanaugh protests)

new righteous president will restore the fortunes of this nation: time stamp 8:50-56
record level unemployment

"there will be a shaking of the democrats in the upcoming elections" time stamp 9:44

"they will shout impeach, impeach" time stamp 11:04

"highly embarrassing moments when another snowden arises" 11.05-11:11
wikileaks got popular after the publication of podesta emails in 2016, almost 2 years after kim clement said another snowden would appear.

"california you are dying of drought , watch the sign of rain."
california has had a very wet year this year.

"severe weather shall hit the states:
time stamp - 15:45-16:15
extreme cold blizzards have hit the united states this year

"the enemy will to everything in his power to put a witch in the whitehouse"
(hillary clinton won the popular vote in 2016, 2 years after this prophecy)
no women have gotten that far in the presidential bid.
time stamp: 16:45

new righteous president will restore zion(Israel) time stamp- 3:50-4:42
(Trump installed a jewish embassy in jerusalem and continues to support Israel)

watch it for yourself:

Upvote 0