Same prophet that prophesied Trumps presidential win, foretells He will win in 2020

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
SPIRITUAL WELL OF REVIVAL IN PRESIDENT TRUMP’S BLOODLINE
uhmmm...:

tulc(just thought gradyll would want to know this) :wave:
thanks I deleted the post, so what do you think of the prophecies of trump? There have been half a dozen or more predictions, and including rudy juliani, trump will be a trumpet, a man of prayer in office, a supporter of israel in office, democrats will try to impeach. All of that predicted, some in 2007 and others in 2014. The op and this post speaks about it in detail: Same prophet that prophesied Trumps presidential win, foretells He will win in 2020

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seekingmuch

Mar 14, 2018
PANAMA CITY
✟42,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
thank you for the reply. Good post. Yes I believe He is a man of prayer. I don't necessarily believe that means that He has accepted Christ as savior. But there is a period of time after receiving Christ where we learn about sin and realize that certain behavior is wrong. But I do believe that one must repent of known sin to be saved. So I am truly not aware of Trumps repentance or sorrow for sin. But again, like the OP says He may just be a weak christian, or maybe not one at all. But I think beyond all this, that Trump is a man of prayer. I have personally seen him arrange prayer meetings in the oval office. So there is that. But He has a long way to go. And I did have a personal revelation about this prophecy that it was God speaking through Him. I don't expect you to believe in my personal revelation for validity on your side, but I thought I would mention it for some reason. I eagerly await more fulfillment of this prophetic visions.

Trump went to church for years at Normal Vincent Peale's church in NYC. He met his first mistress there. *giggles*

Trump will get reelected. The Dems offer no alternatives I've seen, except maybe Biden. Bernie screwed over his supporters so he won't be as strong this time.

A thought....

President Cory Booker!

Not!

Upvote 0

Dixie Lee

Dec 11, 2020
Logan
✟7,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Engaged
Prophecy of Trump 9 years before it happened. At first I was skeptical, I heard about this guy from a coworker, and I watched an interview and I was not convinced. But if what this man says was from 2007, then He is truly a prophet, in my opinion. I don't think most of prophecy is foretelling by any means, I believe most prophecy forthtells, rather than foretells. They forth tell what is happening currently in the lives of the church. For example have you ever sat in church and thought, man the pastor knows something of my personal life and is speaking it in the pulpit. No He is forth telling prophecy by the spirit of God. That is what 99% of prophecy is now days. But you do run into someone who can prophecy the future, that 1 percent. I believe the age of the prophets is over, but there will be prophecy in the end days. Just not as much as there were in the past. I don't know if this guy is legitimate, as I can't prove he said it in 2007, but his daughter claims that He did in another video, and mentioned who would be the next president. So I think it's legitimate, and the more you go through the video, He mentions the economy, the wall, two term president, a man of prayer, a bunch of stuff. Watch it for yourself, and google search it. For those who are doubting this, you probably need to know that Kim Clement had a stroke in 2015 and died in Nov. 2016; just a couple weeks after the election. All of his prophecies were before he was incapacitated in 2015. Also here is an article dated 2007, that mentions the event He spoke at: He prophesied at a 2 day event in Redding, California, at Bill Johnson's Bethel Church.
article from 2007 here proves He mentioned the two prophetic words here in 2007:
Kim Clement:

video of 2007 prophecy Here:

second confirmation an Eye witness to his prophecy was his daughter:

I don't think Trump is perfect by any means, when you look into the people God raised up in the old testament, many were as pagan as they could be. For example Nebuchadnezzar was raised up by God to chastise Israel and defeat them three times in fact. Destroying the temple and everything valuable in the nation of Israel, the prophets Ezekiel and Jeremiah tell of these events. The prophecy of Trump will be that He is a man of prayer. And that He won't be a man of prayer at first. See much of sex scandals we know about Trump happened long ago. It is very possible seeing that evangelicals had such a place in his election that He would cater to evangelicals and possibly even become one. I don't know if He is saved, but I do know that He has done more for Christians than the last four presidents. If I had a lineup of the last six presidents, I would point to Trump as the most christian of all of them. But that is just my opinion. Here is legislation the Trump signed that helps Christians if you don't believe me: President Trump Has Been a Champion for Religious Freedom | The White House

update: I figured I would post this rebuttal to the majority of doubt posed on this thread in the last few days, as to not get repeats of similiar posts:
A four questions for you who doubt the legitimacy. Please respond to each bullet point when you have time. Thank you.

Here are the questions, IF Kim clement did not prophecy about this in 2007:

1. How did Kim clement know "trump would be a trumpet." Normally Kim does not all out people by name. I don't think he knew he would be president, but he called out Trump by name in 2007.
  2. how did Kim clement know that the economy would be bursting at it's seems, as a result of a business man in office, especially in 2007 when the economy was just about to dive in to the greatest recession of the last half a century?
  3. How did Kim clement know that the gatekeeper (mayor Giuliani), would be blessed in the future? Giuliani is now on President Trumps legal team, a major upgrade from mayor. You can truly see God's blessing on him as a result of his faithfulness to be a source of hope during 911 to the suffering families. It says that the mayor of new York will specifically watch over the nation. Who watches over a nation more than the presidential lawyer?
  4. how did Kim clement, know that the future president will have "hot blood" and that that hot headedness will fool the people? See one thing the media didn't expect was Trump's verbal behavior on his twitter account. Most people don't agree with everything he says, I don't agree with anyone 100% accept Jesus. But they had no clue that every time they criticized him that he could go to twitter and set the record straight. It fooled them. They thought they could simply fire away and since they owned the media that no one would know the better. But trump is the 13th most followed person on twitter right now. Many say that his twitter account is what won him the presidency, I don't doubt that. Most people read news from their social media accounts, not the TV anyway. So in conclusion, there is a major problem for deniers of this prophecy.

There is really no way anyone could predict specific events, 9 years ahead of time, without God telling Him. All of these items were in the transcript posted in 2007 on this site: Kim Clement: . Just scroll down to book and read below it.

in conclusion: debates of if spiritual gifts are for today will be considered off topic. As this is the political forum. Thank you for your understanding.

Upvote 0

Dixie Lee

Dec 11, 2020
Logan
✟7,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Engaged
Hi, I just watched this video & am desperately seeking the text or @ pdf anything of it's entirety written. The search led me to your party and subsequently this forum. I want to make something I don't know a video or something for moral support. I am not afraid I know God wins but sometimes it's difficult & realistic that we doubt. Esp w/all the censorship, media lies, & gas lighting from everything around us. After watching this I thought it would give resolve or comfort to those in the fight for truth. Trey is "different" but I've become fond of his oddness. He reads a letter or a prophecy of Kim from 11:11 2016... Let's just say I cried tears of joy but was also shaken to my core.

Upvote 0