Visit site
✟7,949.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Welp...i was raised in a Christian home, i even remember that my first church was a Missionary Baptist church...and i went there for a while when i was young..pre-k. My family then changed over to another church where my grandparents went, which was a Baptist church. I went to that one for all the wrong reasons, I mean....i had faith...but it wasn't all that great. I went for social reasons, but i am glad i went...that church ingrained in me and my morals stayed pretty high...for a while. Then my faith was tested and I failed it. My grandparents died..over the course of a couple of years. My family stopped going after that. I was in a new school at the time...and made many new friends. Finally this past April 25th, I went back to church, this time with a friend of mine to a Seventh-Day Adventist church, and I have been going ever since. I was baptised by imersion on January 1st, 2005. Now...I am going to go to college to major in religion/theology, and am going to eventually become a pastor. And i thank God for bringing that friend to me who brought me to church.

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
salvationwriter17 said:
Welp...i was raised in a Christian home, i even remember that my first church was a Missionary Baptist church...and i went there for a while when i was young..pre-k. My family then changed over to another church where my grandparents went, which was a Baptist church. I went to that one for all the wrong reasons, I mean....i had faith...but it wasn't all that great. I went for social reasons, but i am glad i went...that church ingrained in me and my morals stayed pretty high...for a while. Then my faith was tested and I failed it. My grandparents died..over the course of a couple of years. My family stopped going after that. I was in a new school at the time...and made many new friends. Finally this past April 25th, I went back to church, this time with a friend of mine to a Seventh-Day Adventist church, and I have been going ever since. I was baptised by imersion on January 1st, 2005. Now...I am going to go to college to major in religion/theology, and am going to eventually become a pastor. And i thank God for bringing that friend to me who brought me to church.
God bless you

Upvote 0