✟22,005.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Roman 1:3
what advantage do we have associating with the move of God when in the end we face the wrath of God?
We need to be newly converted.

What about a child of the anointed leader that never give him or herself to the Lord?

God has no grandchildren, He only has Sons and Daughters. We get converted only through and by Jesus Christ alone.
You need a conversion experience in order to be saved.

Example someone that is baby baptised, take holy communion every week.
Salvation is never by external ritual but by people crying out to Jesus forever mercy and it changes their lives.

There's are Christians that see revival, prophetic word in action and believe they are saved but actually never converted to Christ. Association with a move of God and ritual doesn't gives guarantee that you are saved in the last days.

What happen to people associated with the move of God that do not have true conversion?
They won't have security in God and they won't be examinate from the judgement of God.

PJ76

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2019
Corona
✟59,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Salvation is actually both internal and external. Internal being you must turn away from sin and ask Jesus for mercy in order to be forgiven. External being you must live in obedience to the laws of Christ. Without taking action, a person is self-deceived and there is no salvation.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟919,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Salvation is actually both internal and external. Internal being you must turn away from sin and ask Jesus for mercy in order to be forgiven. External being you must live in obedience to the laws of Christ. Without taking action, a person is self-deceived and there is no salvation.

If this were true why would Paul say the opposite in 1 Corinthians 3:10-15 and in Romans 4:5,?

Also why would Christ say in Luke 12:42-48 that those who dont follow Gods plan for him will receive "lashes" notice nowhere does Christ say they lose salvation.

Upvote 0
Sep 21, 2019
Toronto
✟15,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Roman 1:3
what advantage do we have associating with the move of God when in the end we face the wrath of God?
We need to be newly converted.

What about a child of the anointed leader that never give him or herself to the Lord?

God has no grandchildren, He only has Sons and Daughters. We get converted only through and by Jesus Christ alone.
You need a conversion experience in order to be saved.

Example someone that is baby baptised, take holy communion every week.
Salvation is never by external ritual but by people crying out to Jesus forever mercy and it changes their lives.

There's are Christians that see revival, prophetic word in action and believe they are saved but actually never converted to Christ. Association with a move of God and ritual doesn't gives guarantee that you are saved in the last days.

What happen to people associated with the move of God that do not have true conversion?
They won't have security in God and they won't be examinate from the judgement of God.

Those that won't be converted will not be born again (john 3 :3) and that will put them to second death (rev 20:14-15)

Also if someone will not understand the gospel they won't be converted as we must convert to the truth.

Mat 13:19 KJV When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.
Luk 8:12 KJV Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

Mat 7:21-23 KJV 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Joh 6:39-40 KJV 39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Upvote 0
Sep 21, 2019
Toronto
✟15,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Why r u saying that?
What tells u that?

God says:
Gal 2:16 KJV Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
Gal 2:21 KJV I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

• Agree
Reactions: Daniel C
Upvote 0
Sep 21, 2019
Toronto
✟15,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Just being a believer is meaningless, you must be a practicing believer in order to be saved.

Where does it say that u must do works to be born again?

2Co 1:9 KJV But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead:

• Agree
Reactions: Daniel C
Upvote 0