✟50,832.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

In India

Moksha means freedom from the cycle of birth and rebirth(samsara), death.
The Sanskrit word for salvation is Moksha or Nirvana

In Christianity
Jesus Christ saves us from danger,sin etc
preservation from destruction or failure
being saved from danger, loss, or harm:

Acts 4:12
King James Version

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 14:6
King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Titus 3:5
King James Version

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

John 3:16-18
King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Revelation 22:17
King James Version

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is a thirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely

Reactions: Andrewn

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
  • Friendly
Reactions: Siddhi Koli
Upvote 0

Siddhi Koli

Sep 25, 2022
Navi Mumbai
✟50,832.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Have you tried to explain Christianity to Hindus? How do you approach them?
No, in the year 2021 I left Vaishnavism, a sect of Hinduism.
I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the computer. and have accepted Jesus as my savior.
I have schizophrenia and Depression.
I talk to a psychiatrist on the mobile phone; my mother helps me.
I don't worship idols anymore

I am fatherless
I have been unable to walk since birth, because of cerebral palsy. Sitting on a wheel chair hurts my waist.
I started remembering negative things.
And I used to think about which god to believe in.
I was a vegan, eating non-vegetarian is a sin so my vitamins were deficient, I fainted then I was taken to Apollo Hospital then I regained consciousness and mom took me to a psychiatrist. Then I didn't say anything, I was silent .

When I saw the Holy Spirit I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism.
Then I started eating non-vegetarian and vegetarian food.
my testimony click here

The Holy Bible says ,Exodus 20:3-4
King James Version

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

In India

The Sanskrit word for salvation is Moksha or Nirvana

In Christianity
Jesus Christ saves us from danger,sin etc
preservation from destruction or failure
being saved from danger, loss, or harm:

Acts 4:12
King James Version

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 14:6
King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Titus 3:5
King James Version

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

John 3:16-18
King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Revelation 22:17
King James Version

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is a thirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely

this fits the pattern ... amazing how His gospel can be found in everything :)

in bible language the cycle of death and life are pictured as a sowing and reaping as in a seed time and a harvest time, which in picture is the scattering and gathering of our soul as in two baptisms/deaths, one unto death and one unto life .... the second death being unto life ..

• Wow
Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
When I saw the Holy Spirit I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism.
Then I started eating non-vegetarian and vegetarian food.
my testimony click here
Thank you for sharing your testimony. I was so blessed to read it. Would you please describe how you saw the Holy Spirit?

Upvote 0

Siddhi Koli

Sep 25, 2022
Navi Mumbai
✟50,832.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for sharing your testimony. I was so blessed to read it. Would you please describe how you saw the Holy Spirit?
My mother is a nurse.She works in JNPT hospital and my body strength was lost due to vegan.
Then I was going to JNPT hospital with my mother in the car of young uncle or uncle's elder son.
I was in the car that day to say I saw him on the left side of the wing mirror of the car. I saw the Holy Spirit flying like a golden dove. (in spiritual).

in the car I saw the Holy Spirit in the form of doves spreading golden rays:clap:View attachment 321528what happens when holy spirit comes upon you ? Click here and tell me
Artist -siddhi koli
I was a pure vegetarian because consuming non-vegetarian food is sinful.

I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.

Or I used to think about which to believe.
Ahimsa (Sanskrit: अहिंसा, IAST: ahiṃsā, lit. 'nonviolence') is the ancient Indian principle of nonviolence which applies to actions towards all living beings. It is a key virtue in Indian religions like Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Sikhism. source: wikipedia

After that I was taken to Apollo Hospital and recovered.
Because of this reason
I was eating vegan food to achieve salvation. I don't know much about Christianity before.

I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the computer. and have accepted Jesus as my savior.
Then I fell in love with Jesus. I understand that Jesus is our savior.:preach::amen::love2:

Last edited:
  • Winner
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-​

Yes, Jesus is offering Eternal Life (salvation) to any person who will believe in Him (Jesus) for Eternal Life. The person who believes in Jesus immediately crosses over from death to life and becomes a permanent born again child of God.

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”
She said to Him, “Yes, Lord, I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”

• Winner
Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My mother is a nurse.She works in JNPT hospital and my body strength was lost due to vegan.
Then I was going to JNPT hospital with my mother in the car of elder uncle or uncle's elder son.
I was in the car that day to say I saw him on the left side of the wing mirror of the car. I saw the Holy Spirit flying like a golden dove. (in spiritual).

love it ...

And Noah waited seven more days and sent out the dove again, but this time she did not return to him. Gen 8:12

And immediately, having been baptized, Jesus went up from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove, and alighting upon Him. Matt 3:16

there is a lot to this the Dove as in a picture of the the spirit finding rest for foot on Christ Jesus ... gold is also a picture of the spirit as silver is a picture of the soul ... the mirror is also interesting because what Jesus saw that day was himself seeing the mirror as in the looking bowl speaks to identity ...

• Informative
Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Then I was going to JNPT hospital with my mother in the car of young uncle or uncle's elder son.

in the car I saw the Holy Spirit in the form of doves spreading golden rays:clap:View attachment 321528what happens when holy spirit comes upon you ? Click here and tell me
Artist -siddhi koli
This is a very beautiful experience. You are eternally blessed and do not have to worry about Samsara any longer. How do you feel now? It looks like you study the Bible a lot, and you quote inspirational verses. Do you have a chance to fellowship with other Christians? What are your mother's beliefs?

Sorry, I asked too many questions, but I'm really happy to hear from you.

Upvote 0

Siddhi Koli

Sep 25, 2022
Navi Mumbai
✟50,832.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is a very beautiful experience. You are eternally blessed and do not have to worry about Samsara any longer. How do you feel now?
Yes. Feels good.:)
It looks like you study the Bible a lot, and you quote inspirational verses.
Yes thank^_^
Do you have a chance to fellowship with other Christians?
No. Some days I chat with Christians online
What are your mother's beliefs?
I play songs of Jesus in Marathi on TV in front of my mother.
She loves all Jesus songs
She still believes in Hinduism, all religions; My mother believes in Jesus Christ.edited
I just became a Christian alone.

Sorry, I asked too many questions, but I'm really happy to hear from you.
OK; no problem:oldthumbsup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
No. Some days I chat with Christians online
I guess these Christian Forums are a good venue for fellowship with other Christians.

I play songs of Jesus in Marathi on TV in front of my mother.
She loves all Jesus songs
She still believes in Hinduism, all religions; Jesus also believes.
I just became a Christian alone.
Hopefully, one day she will come to believe. Faith is a miracle.

You're very good with computers. I don't know how you make hot links like you do :).

I wasn't feeling very well this morning and you really blessed my day. Thank you.

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Yes. Feels good.:)
Are you familiar with C.S. Lewis' books? He is a great Christian author. I recently read his book "The Great Divorce." The book describes a vision of heaven where people walk and run on beautiful grass and enjoy a scenery of meadows, rivers, waterfalls, and mountains.

I found the text online. You may enjoy reading it like I did:

Please let me know if you have any questions.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Siddhi Koli

Sep 25, 2022
Navi Mumbai
✟50,832.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are you familiar with C.S. Lewis' books? He is a great Christian author. I recently read his book "The Great Divorce." The book describes a vision of heaven where people walk and run on beautiful grass and enjoy a scenery of meadows, rivers, waterfalls, and mountains.

I found the text online. You may enjoy reading it like I did:

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Sorry ,Thank, I have no question. I can't read full English.
I read the book Yogi Kathamrita by Shri Paramahansa Yogananda in Marathi language. It contains information about Jesus Christ.
The Second Coming of Christ: The Resurrection of Christ Within You.:preach::)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I read the book Yogi Kathamrita by Shri Paramahansa Yogananda in Marathi language. It contains information about Jesus Christ.

The Second Coming of Christ: The Resurrection of Christ Within You.

this is true :oldthumbsup:

• Winner
Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

just to add

the second coming is like the first ... He reveals Himself in us as us like He did in our brother Jesus ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
This book is available in English online. I'll start reading it. :)

• Informative
Upvote 0